IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hi Vinayakan...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I found one of your posts where you translated Kama or desire into sanskrit. Unfortunately the attachment link doesn't seem to be valid anymore.

Anyway, my name is Özlem and I currently live in Germany. It's a Turkish name also meaning "desire".

My fiancee Philipp and me want to marry and instead of exchanging rings we would like to get a tattoo of each others names. Can you help us with the translation of our names into Sanskrit? I would be forever thankful!

With best regards from Germany!

Özlem

Ich glaube, es ist besser Özlem zu übersetzen in "ichchhaa" und nicht "kaama". Kamaa hat mehr eine sexuelle Bedeutung. Ich versuche auch Özlem in Sanskrit zu schreiben. Es gibt kein Ö in Sanskrit oder Hindi, aber die Aussprache der Ö ist der Sanskrit kurzem-a ähnlich.

post-4075-138274048672_thumb.jpg

Guest guest

...für deine Hilfe! Das bedeutet mir wirklich sehr, sehr viel!

Ich hoffe, meine Frage war nicht eine von so vielen Tattoo-Anfragen, die dich im Grunde deines Herzens eigentlich nerven? Falls nicht, wäre ich mindestens nochmal so glücklich, wenn du auch den Namen meines Verlobten Philipp übersetzen könntest?

Ganz liebe Grüsse in die Niederlande!

Özlem