IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Kingdom Of Bharat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have posted this in another thread but I believe this needs its own so I will repeat it here. I want to see replies!

I have studied the Gita and affiliated texts and I have come to one conclusion. This is perfection of religion and should be used to guide humanity. Currently there is a movement to spread the message of the Gita but there is no such movement to bring about political change based ON religion! This seems backward to me and I strongly believe that the only legitimate government is one based and guided by the Purest Form of Religon. I propose a theocracy using the vedic model of government (described by Bhisma for example) and established on the Bhagavad Gita! Why should politicians, those who have such great responsibilities, be exempt from the very principles and knowledge that we claim to be the supreme purpose of life!? Why should materially motivated people be elevated to such posts with nothing but ignorance and greed to guide them (i.e. INDIA)!? INDIA should be the first such nation, where the poor are getting poorer and the rich richer. Where criminality, poverty, ignorance, corruption, strife, and irreligion all prosper. Imagine the day that the nation currently known as India could be governed in the way that the great Scriptures have taught! Imagine the day when decisions are made based on what is RIGHT and what is recommended by Sastra, when those who are the wisest and most religious can govern! When religion can enter the heart of every city and village, then poverty, hate and ignorance will disappear. Politically inspried strife with neighboring countries will evaporate.

Make note that I am not talking about the "hindutva" movement or any such concept of "nationalism" or "hinduism" or any ism. I am talking about a genuine civilization with its very foundations based on the word of Lord Krishna.

-Amit

<< I have studied the Gita and affiliated texts and I have come to one conclusion. This is perfection of religion and should be used to guide humanity.

Currently there is a movement to spread the message of the Gita but there is no such movement to bring about political change based ON religion! This seems backward to me and I strongly believe that the only legitimate government is one based and guided by the Purest Form of Religon.

I propose a theocracy using the vedic model of government and established on the Bhagavad Gita!

Why should politicians, those who have such great responsibilities, be exempt from the very principles and knowledge that we claim to be the supreme purpose of life!?

Why should materially motivated people be elevated to such posts with nothing but ignorance and greed to guide them (i.e. INDIA)!?

INDIA should be the first such nation.

(However, currently, it seems that in india) the poor are getting poorer and the rich richer. Where criminality, poverty, ignorance, corruption, strife, and irreligion all prosper.

Imagine the day that the nation currently known as India could be governed in the way that the great Scriptures have taught!

Imagine the day when decisions are made based on what is RIGHT and what is recommended by Sastra, when those who are the wisest and most religious can govern!

When religion can enter the heart of every city and village, then poverty, hate and ignorance will disappear. Politically inspried strife with neighboring countries will evaporate.

Make note that I am not talking about the "hindutva" movement or any such concept of "nationalism" or "hinduism" or any ism. I am talking about a genuine civilization with its very foundations based on the word of Lord Krishna.

-Amit >>

this is exactly my view /effort /vision /desire.

thanks Amit.

This country & its people remain immature. Even if outer conditions are fulfilled, the people's mind still need a certain time to go into track. Today's people like to do what they want to instead of what is suitable for their country, religions, & selves. Rome was not built in 1 day.

are you for the change or against it?

if for, then what you do to make it happen?

you do just a bit, and i would be exited.

-------------

Guide it. It has happened.

REV:Today's people like to do what they want to instead of what is suitable for their country, religions, & selves.

Today's people want to do what they like to instead of what are suitable for their country, religions, & selves.

and you are one of "today's people"?

then whtythey do wouldnot bother you.

are you happy about what 'today's people' do?

you guide them as a 'today's people'

or as tomorrow's please?

i just want to make sure i do not cheer (get exited) for any wrong reason.

You says like the fat.

we do not worry how others think about them.

all have freedom to think/form an opinions.)

did you ever ask why some in the west pierce nipples and navals and tongues? we do not have such curiosities.

Guest guest

In general I agree with the concept. But we have strayed from this practice during the time of the "enlightenment".

I am Catholic, but I have an interest in Hinduism. I can't give dates but I think it was around 1600 that the church was put aside in favor of secular government. I'm sure it was a slow trend but if you look back to the middle aged you see that the Church was tied to the state. Today we have the so called principle of separation of church and state. Of course I think that is nonsense.

And of course Hindu philosophy would rule India. Could we move back in the other direction? I sure don't see it happening soon. Don't hold your breath as they say!

Guest guest

Please understand, I am NOT advocating a "HINDU" government! I am advocating a government based on the vedas and specifically on the Bhagavad Gita and the word of Krishna! Understand, this is a totally different and much more powerful concept.

-Amit

Guest guest

This is not some pathetic nationalist movement. This is a revolution and evolution of humanity! It is government of the highest order and would result in the greatest civilization yet seen on this Earth (atleast in this Kali Yuga).

-Amit