IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sefroth77

Could Sai Baba be Lord Shiva

Rate this topic

Guest guest

religion is a serious thing

if you have found by scriptures and logic that saibaba is siva then explain and demonstrate it

Guest guest

sefroth77,

Sai Baba is known as a pure servant of the chief rebells, Kali jiva and Maya jiva, the one race of fallen souls from Vaikuntha, a race looking-like brown-skinned saurier birds, their svarupa, eternal form.

The rebells, as Sai Baba is, will soon be losing all their powers, powers taken from honest souls through making them suffering throughout millions of years in this universe.

Shiva Himself, is among those beings that are in charge to bring Sai Baba to Naraka-loka, to the place where Yamaraj deva is punishing the asuras/rebells.

Bye,

Frodo

Guest guest

I feel envy at the amount of knowledge you have. Are all these revealed to you?

Guest guest

Hi Guest,

Knowledge is nothing spectacular, it is revelead in everyone's heart. We just have to listen to our heart and than everyhing becomes clear.

In love,

Frodo

Guest guest

So, you confirm that you have access to revealed knowledge. Great.

Not everyone is so blessed as you are.

Guest guest

I do like comics as there you'll find deep spiritual wisdom as in many movies too.

I do have already access to the wisdom within my heart and I know that soon all souls will have it as well.

Ciao,

Frodo

Guest guest

I do have already access to the wisdom within my heart and I know that soon all souls will have it as well

so there's no need that you write in the forum, we do not need any suggestion from you

His heart says so. So be it. He need not explain to you what he feels about Sai Baba. As long as he does not tell you to think as such. I see Sai as my Guru and others had tastified they see Sai as Jesus and there are others who says the see Sai as Maha Vishnu. It is the bakthi and there is nothing wrong in that as we are all Gods in our own way.

Shiva Himself, is among those beings that are in charge to bring Sai Baba to Naraka-loka, to the place where Yamaraj deva is punishing the asuras/rebells.

--

Hey Fredo, Hope your right. We don't need false Gods being worshipped/

Guest guest

you are a speculator. we are not at all gods.

there is a difference between jivatman and Paramatman.

And sai baba is just any simple mystical saint. his followers due to their poor fund of knowledge have put him to the level of God.

God is one vishnu tattva. anyone who doesn't belongs to that group should not dare to call himself God. real god is who is revealed in vedas and whose incarnations are too listed in vedas. While rest can cheat others by calling themselves god and let people who want to be cheated accept them as such.

Guest guest

Lord Siva himself is not god. what more even Brahma is not God. Since siva comes under BRAHMA HE CAN'T BE God. Vishnu (Lord Krishna) ultimately destroy Brahma by the end of his period. anything which can be destroyed can't be GOD.

Guest guest

His heart says so. So be it. He need not explain to you what he feels about Sai Baba.

•••a forum is a place of discussion, to write some feeling without demonstration is simply useless and does not help anyone

I see Sai as my Guru and others had tastified they see Sai as Jesus and there are others who says the see Sai as Maha Vishnu.

••••if feelings are the key.. i see sai baba as a big ugly cheater.. so i am right as the ones who say that he's god

It is the bakthi and there is nothing wrong in that as we are all Gods in our own way.

•••bhakti has nothing to do with blind sentiment.. to think that we are all god is wrong because it is not true

you are not god, god is intelligent

Guest guest

If you have not seen that you are an ignorant blind fool and that is all I can say

a blind is one who believes blindly.... so give explanations and demonstrations of what you say or you are that ignirant blind fool

Guest guest

The time quality in ourdays makes it not too easy to differentiate within our hearts the difference between honest souls and dishonest ones, due to the energetical tarnings the dihonest souls use to not show their real face.

Asuras, the rebell race, brown-skinned saurier birds, are using human forms on planet earth since long time for continuing to manipulate negativity. To have a physical body on platform of Bhumi-devi means to have energetically access to a multitude of dimensional realms and therefore manipulate others realms too (not just the physcial platform). As long the rebells have victims in places of existence, victims of different forms, captured thousand of thousand of years ago, e.g. the Rakshasas, the snakes, insects etc. although the hearts of all those beings is pure nitya siddha/pure bhakti consciousness, the rebells do not have to necessarily always behave throug the physcial bodies their jiva is residing/located, but can rather work-out in other realms.

This is waht is going on with almost all rebells on planet earth, incl. Sai Baba, Copperfield, Amma etc., their real face or soul is seldom behaving throughout those personalities, through those rebells, mostly wonderful sadhus/angels/Vaishnavas are behaving, who are energetically emprisoned to behave though them and can not dock-out from this energetical emprisonment until their suffering and the ones of all their race ray is totally healed.

As soon as no ray of victims is enslaved by the rebells to behave through their physical human form, the soul of the rebells will fully have to behave through their physcial body and will have to instantly return back from their realms of long existence, and will have no further possibilites to lift him/herself to those other places. As soon as the real physical body owner is fully back in its respective physical body, the persons we know for long time will be different as the good souls and energies we know from specific people are docked-out and liberated but the real soul of that physical body is than in front of us without any divine qualities at all but just enviousness and uglyness.

This is what very soon will happen to all asuras hidden in human form, their real soul will be only working through their human form, no chances to escape to other realms, as all suffering souls in all realms, are 100% liberated.

By than all asuras will face for the first time the law of karma, within a short period all asuras will automatically perish from diseases and accidents.

Lord Nityanandas'prophecy that the whole universe is liberated is soon fullfilled, than the cosmic angels from other realms and stars can immediately start to help the remaining humans on planet earth to clean it up and prepare the humans for the 5th dimension ascension of Bhumi-devi!

In love to all of you,

Frodo