Rate this topic

Guest guest

Who created world?

God

Who created Maya?

God

Who created God?

Mind!!

Do you think so guys, if it is so whatever we are doing in this forum is just waste of time?

Guest guest

you have no control of your life, you take birth not wanting it, you die not wanting it, you get sick even if that you do not want at all, you are conditioned by people, nature, weather, old age, you are strict to sleep, mate, defending, eat

... definitely there's something higher and more powerful of us who has the control ...

if you do not want to know the reasons of all this mess, better to kill yourself or what is the reason to go on with this pain and suffering?

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

This ENTIRE FORUM is maya!

where did u get this wisdom ?

Guest guest

Eventhough we live in Delusion, Self realisation will remove the delusion.

This is very clearly explained in the filim "Matrix".

<< Do you think so guys, if it is so whatever we are doing in this forum is just waste of time? >>

if you really believe so,

then you are wasting time here.

do you really believe all here will turn atheist

by your preaching?

Guest guest

Realised Souls like Ramana, the great Rishis (see Bhrugu Valli, the conv. between Brugu and Varuna) have always stressed upon the importance of self realisation.

Guest guest

"do you really believe all here will turn atheist

by your preaching?"

Maadhavji,

Good question.

But if his intentions are pure, he will realise that god exists.

Just considering the complexities and the infinite intelligence at the microcosmic and the macrocosmic level will point towards a higher being.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

FROM MAYA!

May be this maya you are talking about is a creation of your Maya(mind).

http://caitanyacaritamrta.com/adi/8/15 (excerpt)

Lord Krsna simply gave the Bhagavad-gita, by which one can understand Lord Krsna as He is, but Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is also Krsna Himself, gave people love of Krsna without discrimination.

--

Simple way to understand Krsna. Chant Hare-Krsna /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

It may be a waste of time for you but not for millions who believe in Bhraman. The mind is like a hard drive and the atman is the energy that gives the power to the mind so that it would funcion. So, without that atman your brain will not funtion. Now, who do you think this atman is? Try to discover it and you will know why millions of people believe in the CREATOR.

Guest guest

Well, I Think term GOD came in to existence ...in the early stage of stone age....at that time ...Man was affraid of earthquake,storms,thunderbolt, which is a natural phenomina

...which happens it self....it has no control of anyone....Because That time man couldn't have explain it logicaly....as Todays scince explains it in logical way.

AND MAN WAS AT THE EARLY STAGE OF EVOLUTION AT THAT TIME..AND HIS BRAIN IS ALSO NOT DEVOLOPED....Thats why they lived in caves...and Todays Humanbeing invented supercomputers and all those scientific invention because he has more matured brain.

After seeing this Earthquake, thunderbolt and storms...affraid of this...not unerstanding because he was not matured at that time...he blamed all this to unknown....which is GOD.and glorified it.

This is how God came in to existence....created by mind.

Old shastra, puranas told that chandra(moon) is in shivas head ....But NASA explored it way back in 1960....and those shastras said MARS and saturn (shani)all are Gods...But its proven logicaly and scientificaly that they are mere Planets in solar system.

Surya Deva(?) SUN IS God but its proved that its just a star like any one of million stars in any millions galaxy and millions of universe.

So where is our puranas?

Please do answer my question.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Well, I Think term GOD came in to existence ...in the early stage of stone age....at that time ...Man was affraid of earthquake,storms,thunderbolt, which is a natural phenomina

...which happens it self....it has no control of anyone....Because That time man couldn't have explain it logicaly....as Todays scince explains it in logical way.

Rest assured, that the concept of GOD(atleast in Vedas) in much more deep and not based on your stated speculation. How do you know that people developed GOD out of their minds, just because they were afraaid of some natural forces. Such statements are based on your unfounded speculation.

AND MAN WAS AT THE EARLY STAGE OF EVOLUTION AT THAT TIME..AND HIS BRAIN IS ALSO NOT DEVOLOPED....Thats why they lived in caves...and Todays Humanbeing invented supercomputers and all those scientific invention because he has more matured brain.

It is true that still some men live in caves. So are these human beings supposed to be less developed than the rest of human kind ? Inventions always come and go ? It does not mean that early men had somewhat lesser brain than ours. It is a combination of several factors, political, economical, wars etc. that lead to the case of invention. In twentieth century all these inventions were somehow forces by WAR.

Yes, it is WAR that forced man to develop atomic bombs, it is war that forced development of computers by (I think Charles babbage) to develop computers. It is WAR(cold WAR) that forced men to go to space. It is WAR that forced men to industrial revolution. You will find that more men have died in twentieth century due to WAR than all of known history.

Is this what you call as matured brain of recent human beings ?

Is this what you call advanced civilization?

I think early men were a lot more matured. Atleast he did not kill and murder one million innocent people he did not even know by face in seconds(Hiroshima and Nagasaki).

what do you think of socrates ? He did not build any tall buildings or build supercomputers. Yet he is a genious.

The Rishis who composed Vedas are much greater than this man. They uncovered TRUTH behind this material world and underlying spiritual unity.

Advancement of civilization does not merely lie in the tall buildings and supercomputers. It lies in how people serve each other. All these developments are useless and a curse if they are merely used to destroy mankind.

This is the difference between foolish atheists and religious(in the deepest sense) people who believe in GOD. Religious people serve mankind unconditionally and these people know that the savior of mankind is GOD and selfless service and not bunch of buildings built by dead stones.

After seeing this Earthquake, thunderbolt and storms...affraid of this...not unerstanding because he was not matured at that time...he blamed all this to unknown....which is GOD.and glorified it.

This is how God came in to existence....created by mind.

Ignorant speculation.

Old shastra, puranas told that chandra(moon) is in shivas head ....But NASA explored it way back in 1960....and those shastras said MARS and saturn (shani)all are Gods...But its proven logicaly and scientificaly that they are mere Planets in solar system.

Surya Deva(?) SUN IS God but its proved that its just a star like any one of million stars in any millions galaxy and millions of universe.

So where is our puranas?

Offcourse, I cannot prove to you that GOD exists.

As for the puranas, the Deities mentioned are spiritual beings that control the mass bodies like Sun or moon. Also it is said that we humans are spiritual and not these bodies which we inhabit. But atheists like you think that we are just material bodies just as you think Devatas are also those material objects in space. But a person with an iota of knowledge of Vedas and puranas know eactly what is said there unlike you atheists.

Guest guest

Ok...Please tell me , you believe in satya yug ,treta yug and kali yug, will you tell me in which Age did "dinasours"

Lived on this planet.

Did they had GOD and soul.

Just for information i am asking.

I want scientific and logical Answer for this...not unlike previous one.

Guest guest

You have not seen GOD, then what right you have to talk about it?, First go and explore the GOD and tell me the path to see God in your own experience ...not through some others knowledge from books...Then i will believe in the concept of GOD.

See it...Believe it!!

The challenge is for you.expect that you will win this one!!:)

Guest guest

"First go and explore the GOD and tell me the path to see God in your own experience ...not through some others knowledge from books...Then i will believe in the concept of GOD."

People like you are so lazy, that want other people to do the work for you. Why don't you go and do the work youself? Only then you will know, rather than get someone else do the 'exploring of God' for you, then to tell YOU, so you can follow it. Spiritual practice is not so easy, it requires dicipline. Following someone else whose path is personal for them - it workd for them, but may not work the same way for you. You have to discover your own path, not to be spoon-fed all the time.

If you want to prove the existence of God, you can only prove it to yourself! That is what the Sages teach.

Guest guest

antarjnani,

Although some sects believe the Puranas to be true, other Hindu groups say they are just mythology for underdeveloped minds. Some even blame Puranas for the superstitions and lack of logic amongst medieval hindu society which among some communities prevail today. Be careful with your generalisations and don't paint all Hindus with the same brush!

Guest guest

Probably animals might also believe in gods, and there is no way we can know what goes on inside the mind of an animal ( unless offcourse one is animal--any bells ring?)

Dinosaurs also would have had god. But if they believe in god, and if they tell you, will you be able to understand what they say?

Infact When north indians come to south, they dont understand tamil and vice versa.So even in human beings, we can understand the language of the other. Our minds are limited to grasp the infinite. Leave alone understanding animals.

The one problem with logic is, it does not give much importance to perception. It simply denies the truth of perception. But as people evolve and subjectives, become objectives, the truth is out.

So stop asking illogical questions and go on your search. God is right inside you. God is everywhere. Its all god.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Ok...Please tell me , you believe in satya yug ,treta yug and kali yug, will you tell me in which Age did "dinasours"

Lived on this planet.

Did they had GOD and soul.

Just for information i am asking.

I want scientific and logical Answer for this...not unlike previous one.

Hmmmm...

For this you need to understand many things. Since you pointed to buildings and supercomputers, I pointed to you atomic bombs, war and also people like Socrates who did not build anything but was a seeker of pure knowledge. My question is why my questions are not scientific or say atleast logical. You should understand that there are genious artists, genious builders, geniouses in language etc. Think more and you will find that our intellect is more capable than just building computers or tall buildings.

Let me start with the question of life. What distinguishes a live being from, say, a dead matter ?

How do we humans recognize life in this world ?

One may say living things move, breathe, grow etc. Bit we see dead matter also move(like rivers), crystals growing in caves and perhaps volcanoes breathing out hot gases. If we think even more deeply(read some works of socrates) we see that living beings have something called consciousness or awareness of its own existence or atleast a potential for awareness.

Now the qquestion is why a dead matter like rock, does not have this property ?

Some may postulate that awareness is probably a phenomena due to a combination of some natural processes. While this can be a good theory, we see by observance daily that dead matter is not capable of producing this state.

One has to think about what are the various states of happiness and sorrow even made possible. That is why we can by inference see that dead matter cannot produce awareness and that some other element with awareness being its inherent quality has to be there. This element we call as soul or spirit or Jiva or the experiencer.

As for GOD, it comes only through realization. As I am myself seeking to know GOD and also had some experience of presence(not dream) through a Guru, I believe.

<< But if his intentions are pure, he will realise that god exists. >>

if his intention is purely to make us atheists, then he will take more time -several birth - to become a theist.

sooer or later - even after many many births -

one does become a theist.

there is no eternal hell for any one, as we hindus know it.

Guest guest

HellO!!,

Madhav i haven't recieved a single logical answer for even one of my questions i asked.

I hope just talking like this well never earn bred and better for you....Better to be practical..

More than GOD I believe in GOODness.

I never seen a GOD,but i have seen GOOD and i admire it.

When you see somalia,terrorisim,corruption,Nepotism and cheating ,i never feel like this is the creation of GOD.

Hmmm...now you call it as just maya??.

Hey!!....come out with some thing logical and acceptable to me also....

Our problem is that we stick to that old books...You all somehow prove that your blind belief....Where Love is more there will be lots doubts...That is the same for me...If GOD is there very soon He will clear all my Doubts.

We only talk, never convert it in to action....Thats very BAD!

How long we will only talk...talk..talk...talk ?.

Please convert ideas in to action which will help the welfare our nation.

And Maadhav...i never blindly accept anything like you.

If its going to be prove that if GOD is there in a logical way which is avaliable to all his creature,Then i will be the FIRST one to be strongly believe in GOD.

Guest guest

"How long we will only talk...talk..talk...talk ?.

Please convert ideas in to action which will help the welfare our nation."

I don't know where you're from or if you're really an Indian, but people have and are doing alot of work for India (converting ideas into action). But maybe you probably arn't, that's why you're so annoyed. I'd advise you to get active rather than complaining all the time. Talk is cheap. Well, what are you doing here? Get up and do something!

We couldn't care less whether you believe in God or not, it's just your opinion and nothing else. You talk as if we don't see the good in humanity either, well we do, it's just that people like you are so obsessed at trying to bring others to your mentality and don't see why people are the way they are and you prefer not to see anything positive.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Antarajnani, what will constitute a logical answer to you.

What is logic ? Can you define it first for me. You write so much nonsense here, that you do not know what you are writing here. I am not telling this of any hatred, but you do not seem to understand what I or others write. Instead you simply state that everything we write is not logical.

So for us to have a rational discussion here, you should say why our points are not logical.

Let me start again with the point of consciousness of living beings. What do you think about this. Please don't write in one sentence that it is not logical. Think about this instead of being a stubborn fool.