IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Exploring the truth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, all religions has its own greatness.....and its AIM is at one and only GOD....The source of all power.

Every Reigions has some perals of wisdom, which gives us inner strenght.....If any such things...quotes....articles which makes us more strong please mail me at ranjan_bb@.

I just don't want to talk like parrots , i want to turn these great ideas in to action, which can change manythings.

Please help me for this cause.

Thanks

<Ranjan>

start to see religion as a science, a school and make questions on your spiritual needs

the main problem is that we feel ourselves eternal and blissful but we have to live a short life with the death at the end and with so much pain in the middle

so ask to religious practitioneers and masters logic answers on this subject, and you will discover false paths and true paths... and among the true paths, your path

so if you want to talk about spiritual subjects we all are here to give and receive advices and suggestions