IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
atanu

Dear Gokul, especially for you

Rate this topic

Dear Gokul,

Divinity has just begun shining in you. You do not know it yet. He posted the Puranic story through you.

------ Yes According to varaha purana :

Sage brgu wanted to know which of the trinity are supreme ?

so he went to test the gods to know the supremacy of gods.

when he went to shiva, Shiva didnt wanted to be mistook by brgu as supreme (as shiva knows vishnu is supreme & shiva himself a devotee of vishnu) -------------

Read the story again. In this some part is divine and some part seems to be added by you.

Then read the RV hymn given below again and again.

RV Book 1 HYMN 155. Visnu-Indra.

1. To the great Hero, him who sets his mind thereon, and Visnu, praise aloud in song your draught of juice,-- Gods ne'er beguiled, who borne as 'twere by noble steed, have stood upon the lofty ridges of the hills.

2 Your Soma-drinker keeps afar your furious rush, Indra and Visnu, when ye come with all your might. That which hath been directed well at mortal man, bow-armed Krsanu's arrow, ye turn far aside.

3 These offerings increase his mighty manly strength: he brings both Parents down to share the genial flow. He lowers, though a son, the Father's highest name; the third is that which is high in the light of heaven.

4 We laud this manly power of him the Mighty One, preserver, inoffensive, bounteous and benign; His who strode, widely pacing, with three steppings forth over the realms of earth for freedom and for life.

5 A mortal man, when he beholds two steps of him who looks upon the light, is restless with amaze. But his third step doth no one venture to approach, no, nor the feathered birds of air who fly with wings.

6 He, like a rounded wheel, hath in swift motion set his ninety racing steeds together with the four. Developed, vast in form, with those who sing forth praise, a youth, no more a child, he cometh to our call.

Read:

3 These offerings increase his mighty manly strength: he brings both Parents down to share the genial flow. He lowers, though a son, the Father's highest name; the third is that which is high in the light of heaven.

Again read:

5 A mortal man, when he beholds two steps of him who looks upon the light, is restless with amaze. But his third step doth no one venture to approach, no, nor the feathered birds of air who fly with wings.

Then pray to Maha Visnu to answer the followings:

Which fathers name you lower and with whose will?

Where is your the third and highest step, where no one dares to venture, not even a bird?

Who is the diety in Gayatri mantra?

Who dwells in the sun as the soul of Savitar – the golden Sun god?

Who is ‘bhargho’ in Gayatri mantra?

Why, you being so peaceful are known as swift?

Why Rudra, though fierce is known as sthanu?

Who is the father of this universe?

Gokul, the day you get all the answers, you will attain bliss. In the mean while there will be some turmoil – all to lift you up.

Remember me when you obtain Amrita. Give me some also. Do not give me only the poison.

And when you become angry, write the feeling and tear off the paper then. Lord is everywhere and within every person. So, being angry at another person means being angry with the Lord.

Atanu

Guest guest

Dear Atanuji,

In Gita, Lord krsna saya that "Among the mantras i am the Gayatri Mantra".

So it clearly says Krishna itself is the Gayatri Mantra.

Also in Mahanarayana Upanishad, its clearly specified that "Narayana" is the deity adored in "Gayatri Mantra".

Also in rigveda it is clearly specified that Rudra got his power by worshipping Vishnu.

moreover, all the 15 puranas declare "Narayana" as supreme. only three say "shiva" as supreme.

theres no need to ask narayana who is supreme ? since

i already know the truth that "Narayana" is supreme. my only problem is i cant feel the bliss of "Narayana".

anyway i will read it again & again and see whether i get bliss of "narayana".

my doubt is : atanuji are u pulling me to shaivam ? i dont wanna come into shaivam. (i have many reasons for it). i will always cling to vaishnavam only since i feel safe in here.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Om Namah Sivaya

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Om Namo Venkatesaya

Guest guest

Dear Atanuji,

Vedas clearly say that "Narayana" is supreme. Lord Ramanuja, Lord Madhvacharya, Lord Vallabhacharya had explained it clearly.

Wheeareas philosophies of mayavadis & saivatees got defeated by "Vaishnava" Acharyas.

so it clearly proves "Narayana" is supreme.

moreover i had surrendered to Pushti-marg & "Raghavendraswamy". theres no looking back.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Om Namah Shivaya

Guest guest

You tend to compare infinite things from your and my level.

Who talked about supremacy? Can you show this word in my post? I asked you to be with Naryana -- that is all.

Talk with him. Pray to him. Write songs for him.

If you do not want to enquire about the aspects i suggested then do not do it. I just suggested.

Atanu

Guest guest

At present you have not fully surrendered. there should be no questions about doubting any supremacy.

You have doubts. That is why you want to prove again and again.

Atanu

Guest guest

Dear Atanuji,

Its been a few days only I have entered "Pushti-marg" (Shuddha-advaita).

According to Pushti-marg, "Srimad bhagavatham" & "Bhagvath Gita" are given more importance than "Vedas" because Vedas dont teach "Bhakti" directly, only "Bhagavatham" & "Gita" praches Bhakti directly. So we consider only Bhagavatham & Gita.

Thats the reason i am not intrested much in vedas, (you could have seen rarely i quote from vedas. my quotings are mostly from sampradayas & satvic puranas).

I am trying to realise God thru Pushti-gurus, Bhagavatham, gita, Venkateswara purana & scriptures related to "Pushti-marg".

Note : Srila Prahalada was a Pushti-avatara. Guru Raghavendraswamy was incarnation of "Prahlada". So Rayaru also a pushti-guru.

Do u feel that i am not taking right steps to realise God Narayana. if it is please tell.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Om Namah Sivaya

Guest guest

Just don't feel insecure.

All paths are God's path only. All forms are his forms.

He has millions and millions of personality and yet he is truly formless. Whatever path you take is chosen by Him only and therefore, please do not let any dilemma enter you.

Be firm. And another suggestion. Do not react or enter into arguments. Just watch others argue and enjoy. Arguments unsettle the spiritual vibrations. This is very important.

Best wishes

Atanu