IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bubri

has god incarnated in another planet anytime?

Rate this topic

hi,

i just wanted to ask u all a question.

is it possible that god has incarnated in another planet (or planets) somewhere in this vast universe?

or is the theory of incarnation peculiar and unique only to the earth.

being an astronomer the very size and expanse of the universe fascinates me. in our own galaxy of the milky way there are more than a billion suns. if each had rudimentary solarsystems...then you are looking at planets 10 times that number....roughly. and there are nearly a billion such galaxies in the KNOWN universe. leaving out the unknown that we havent seen so far.billions of billions of planets.

it is quite possible then that somewhere...a planet or planets are harbouring life. and wonderfully....it is impossible for that planet to harbour intelligent beings resembling just like humans (congruent theory of physics). they may have intelligent creatures of another shape and body. unimaginable lifeforms which are intelligent maybe existing for aeons in various galaxies scattered around this universe.

in that case....is it possible that god did incarnate in their planet in a bodyshape resembling theirs to show them the path of the sanatana dharma? what type would His lila be of then? is it possible that somewhere He is actually being worshipped in a form we never could imagine....becoz we havent seen how the aliens in that planet look like.

we represent our Krishna , Shiva , Jesus , Kali in forms of human type. what would be the form of representation of these same principles in another lifeform's mind?

the meaning of posting this thread is to know whether u all believe in the absoluteness of the form u worship in a particular known space (earth) and the universe or the all pervading various shapes of the eternal principle transcending space.

for example : can u imagine the Power called Krishna in an alien form...with no flute...maybe becoz in that planet there is no such thing discovered as music...coz all aliens there are born deaf!

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT IN SOME PLANET FAAAR AWAY HE IS IN INCARNATION AND HIS LILA IS GOING ON THIS VERY MINUTE...

just a passing thought.

would love to know your thoughts.

O Arjuna, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, I know everything that has happened in the past, all that is happening in the present, and all things that are yet to come. I also know all LIVING ENTITIES; but Me no one knows.

[Chapter: 07 - Shaloka 26 ]

by this what and which living entities did sri krishna mean?

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

Dear bubriji,

I am sure that Lord Krishna will be playing his naughty pranks in some other planet also. hehe.

We cant say Lord krishna belongs to this small earth only.

Since he has created everything, i am sure he will be playing his pranks on other planets also.

Imagining, krishna stealing butter on the other planet makes me delighted.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif Jai Shri Krishna.