IndiaDivine.org

one hindu race

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It's all biased nonsense my friend...anything from dalitstan website. The funny thing is alot of these sites are NOT even set up by Dalits, but people of other religions and marxists.

Find out about Hinduism from true sources, not these muppets!

I do not know where you got the notion that race and religon are one. Hinduism is a way of life thought to us by great rishis and our forefathers have been following for genaration after genaration withour knowing the true meaning of it. Yes I agree that some selfcentered bramins have exploited the so call non bramins because they have kept the Vedas as a secret document only to be view and read by bramins. The truth is all Indians are bramins by birth but due to the ignorance they have been divided not by religion but by race. Any one who follows strictly to the agamas is a bramin if not he falls under the catogary of a mundane. Or in plain language a dalit. Why do the bramins call you the untouchable that is because of you behaviour and practice. The dalits are not vegetrains, they do not read or understand the vedas. There is no other reason except for this. You and your people must change your ways and God willing in the next generation you will be automatically branded as bramins. If you do not understand this than I feel sorry for you and your people.

The Muslims of the middle east were nomads of the desert in Pre-Islamic period. They were robbers and rapist. The most viscious and barbaric kind of people this Arabs were once. Although they had a certain kind of religious movement yet they were heartless human being ever to live next to the Tartars and Vikings of Europe. It was after Islam and ivasion of India that they began to educated themself and the strict laws of their religin could curtail their barbaric behaviour yet it runs in their gene that is why todaya we see them killing innocent lives around the world with their jihad. The Christians too are not as innocent as they look today. History wil tell us how they killed the tribes of south America just because they had no knowledge of the Christian religion. How they brought the Africans as slaves to their country to work their farm and serve them. They believed that black is evil and so they must be treated like animals. You have been painted a beautiful picture of this two religion but the truth is that they were real morons who believed that they were the chosen race by God and that the res were all evil people. Open your eyes and you will know the truth.

I do my best to protect my religion with the limited knowledge I have of my religion. I really feel sorry for the dalits. They have been vicitmized and it is the duty of every Hindu to make ammendments. I hear many stories of Hindus explointing this race and many have suffered and are suffereing for generations. I hope and pray in their next birth God qould be kind to them. I know there are evil Hindu landlords and tyrants who mistreat this poor souls and one day they will pay for their cruel act. We must always remmeber that others may not be watching our bad deeds but we cannot escape the watchful eyes of GOD.

"I hope and pray in their next birth God qould be kind to them"

I'd say I hope they achieve equality in THIS very life and attain Moksha just like any other Hindu. I don't believe in caste by birth, but by actions. Society can only survive when it learns to work together and treat everyone with respect. Although some lower castes have been exploited in the past, there is absolutely no excuse for that to happen today. We all have access to the scriptures and know about how caste should truly be interpreted and we are not all slaves to some crooked pundit, so let's set the record straight.

By the way, I think us Hindus need to be suspicious of Indian Marxists, they've been able to misinterpret and exploit Hinduism for far too long and with very little attention being paid to this problem, they have got away with alot. Although I agree with equality for all, I think the Marxists have an agenda to destroy all religion and India is the jewel in the crown for religion. I find the best way to tackle Marxists is to expose their bias and get people thinking. Of course it is our job to present Hinduism properly.