IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

hare krishna forum

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i'm not sure if everyones aware of this, but this very site has a whole forum devoted to hare krishnas.

Guest guest

This forum is supporten by ISKCON. ISKCON claim that hindusim is just the Bhagavad Gita and the A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada version. Actually, if u go to India, most people say something else. Hinduism is so much more then just Bhagavad Gita. Why? Cause other people (hinduists) say so, just the same ISKCON claim that they have a true version of it all. It's a long war, maybe one of the longst (if hindusim is as old as "they" claim it to be).

I do not want to claim what's right or wrong. I'm just replying some facts of the todays situation.

Hi all =)

Guest guest

ISKCON claim that hindusim is just the Bhagavad Gita and the A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada version.

••no.. gaudya vaishnava sampradaya (iskcon is one of the schools inside the sampradaya) do not consider at all the word induism, bhagavad gita, vedas, krishna, rama, upanishad are the heritage of all the living beings without difference of race, nation, religion , caste, culture etc.

hinduism, christianism, Islamism, atheism are only "isms"... beliefs, faiths.. the true answer is science, spiritual science, consciousness

The Bhagavad Gita of Srila Prabhupada is the exact text accepted by any scholar, any aithority and it is especially nice because:

1)it has the sanskrit text and the word by word translation.. in this way one can check if the verse is interpretated by the translator or not.. then the tramslation of the verse, then the comment of srila prabhupada who has the great merit to have brought the bhagavd gita all over the world changing whit it the life of so many people.

so the purport of such benefactor of the mankind has to be kept in great consideration

the bhagavad gita is called "as it is" because it is not perverted or concocted.. when the text says "krishna" we have to read "krishna"... not the brahman, the inconscious, or other speculations

It's a long war,

••where's the war? i now write from india, i am from gaudya vaishnava sampradaya, there's no war with india and hinduism

I do not want to claim what's right or wrong. I'm just replying some facts of the todays situation.

•••put "some fantasy" in the place of "some facts" and everything is allright

Guest guest

so which vedas would you suggest reading? what is most in 'opposition' to the gita, if any?