IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

How do planetary alignments affect our lives?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

How is it that a certain planetary alignment influences what happens in the world and in our lives?

Guest guest

I would suggest to you that you think about that yourself and don't listen to what peopole have to say. I guess first you can think of what effects the earth has on people, that's what I did. and it turned out that when I came up with an idea, many other people had the same theori =) But I would urge you to NOT listen to people who would give u anwsers like just words, don't eaven listen to what I am saying. Free yourself from all myths and sciens about the planets effect, and maybe you will see and find more then anyone, who knows =)

To find one has to free oneself from all paths, being able to have an open mind to get to the anwser that is just there. Choose a path and expect it to be like the path u have chosen, and it might lead u to the wrong anwser! =)

Good luck =)

Guest guest

explains planetary alignment's influence on our lives. I'm sorry, but I'm interested in Hinduism. Maybe you're not, but if you aren't why bother posting here, spouting useless stuff?

Guest guest

Dear Guest, There is a very definite Correlation between the planetary positions, alignments, etc on the lives of the Human beings.

I will answer your question in detail after referring to materials from the astrology corses I attended.

There is whole jyotish shastra about it.

as long as one is slave of the senses

and not surrenderd to god,

the effects will be there.

more you control the senses,

and more you are surrendered to krishna,

less effcet the plants will have.

Astrology predictiions about character of a person or events in life based on birth date and place are statistical, true for many people, but not all.

Expert astrologers are not many.

Hope it helps.