IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Seeking light

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just born in this field and looking eager to answers for many of my inner queries.

My main doubt/confusion is that:

Hindu philosophy says - Surrender urself to GOD - He will take care -

Now suppose i hv a problem in my life,I keep on taking some steps in solving that and at one pt things go beyond my control - nothing is in my hand - to my knowledge - and I say - Oh GOD - Take care - I hv done my best - Is this correct - Is this real surrender.

When does one clearly know when and how he could contribute and when he can leave it to GOD.

The thought of surrender comes only when u hv problem - Is it right?

<< The thought of surrender comes only when u hv problem - Is it right? >>

no. it is just a turinig point to god.

if you do not turn, then you will meet a problem again.

another way to turn to god is jsut follow gita and or a saint/aacharya.

surrender means you do everything in accordance with krishna's instructions. surrender means you live for krishna only, and for his devotees. many HK's have surrendered very well.

Guest guest

in regards to that situation, you should just do your best, regardless of whether its in your control or not. if you try ur best at all times, the rewards u are ment to get will come to you. trust in god becauase everything that happens, good and bad, is through the interactive hands of god and the individual. when a situation is out of your hands, then it must be in the hands of god...no?

Guest guest

Are we helpless people? do we want to be helpless and expect someone to take care of us? do we want to be that selfish? What are we doing really? Are we that scared and full of fear? fear leads to greed, greed leeds to selfishness. selfishness leads to a dog eat dog world. What are we doing really? what has changed over these 1000s of years? religions religions religions, and nothoing has changed. hmmm? I'm wondering, but I do not know.

I'm gonna kiss the ground, kiss the grass, hug the tree, cause that is what I live on and of, the earth. It's right in front of my face and THAT's what's keeping me alive=)

The earth, the biggest truth we all have as 100& truth=) take care of it and see what's importan. Don't be selfish, scared and greedy and plan your death now, don't be scared=) There will be other people after us who needs this wonderfull place =)

Please don't let us disrepect and forget what keeps us alive:( It goes for every human who value material things and illisions (god, krishna, jesus.. etc) more then the pulsating globe under our feet!

Ah. it's wonderfull how I can tell truths like "the earth is real like you and me are" =)