IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

kavaca on bicep

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krsna.

I have seen devotees wear kavacas on neckbeads or on a necklace. I have also seen the kavaca worn on the bicep by pujaris and some younger children.

Is the bicep a location for the kavaca because of the associated nadis and/or secondary chakras in the area? Would the Narada Pancaratra have more info on this topic?

Posted Image

Many thanks.

i think that this practice is not mentioned in thehindu scriptures. it came in india with the muslims invasions.

I have seen more muslims wear it than hindus.

any way, neck or biseps are convenient places to put it on.

the practice is innocent, if superscitician is not mixed with it. the capsule contains a mantra or a yantra for some specific benefit. it is usually received from a saintly person.

Guest guest

want to buy high quality sterling gao . like in picture posted on "kavaca on bicep" Anyone know where I can get it, from store or on-line? Thanks, Helen

hlernermd@aol.com

Post New Message

Pages: 1

Unregistered

kavaca on bicep

12/31/03 02:34 PM Edit Reply

Hare Krsna.

I have seen devotees wear kavacas on neckbeads or on a necklace. I have also seen the kavaca worn on the bicep by pujaris and some younger children.

Is the bicep a location for the kavaca because of the associated nadis and/or secondary chakras in the area? Would the Narada Pancaratra have more info on this topic?

Many thanks.