IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

how the demons be killed if soul never dies?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"what do you mean by tamils, innocents, have to go away? "

•••me? i do not want to send anything away.. you are the one moving peoples, fighting, ruling, converting, soldiers, weapon , violence.. not me, yu do not need to discuss with me of history, i am not the enemy of anyone"

If you have no clue to what is being discussed, dont indulge in making passionate remarks on a subject matter on which you are not an authority.

Guest guest

Poster: Guest

Re: injustice

"the same with the muslims now residents in India, they are born hundreds of years after the invaders.. so if they, innocents, have to go away, also Tamils, innocents, have to go away"

Why must the Tamils go away when Elam (Eastern Sri Lanka) is their homeland. It’s the later days migrants the Sinhalese who have to go back to where they came from.

In ancient time Sri Lanka was connected to India by land mass, so Tamils lived in eastern region until colonialisation by the sinhalese.

The fact that Hindu is an older religion that buddhism should prove my point who came first and later ....

Don’t lecture the Tamils on the shastra or Mahabharata.

Background to Mahabharata .

A) A war between two cousin Kauravas (majority) vs Pandavas (minority)

B) the Kauravas destroyed (burned) the Pandavas dwellings

C) Kauravas refused to give Pandavas their their legitimate share to the Land, for the 5 brothers to live a peaceful live.

D) The Pandavas where fraudulently ripped off their wealth, property e.g Draupadi was taken away by Dusyashana .

E) There was a Sakuni in the Kaurava camp

The Sri Lanka war has many parallels to the Mahabharata.

The majority - Sinhalese (Kauravas) burnt, bombed and destroyed ancient Tamil settelements, places of worships etc

They refused to share the power with the Tamil minority (Pandavas)

The Kaurava (Sri Lankan ) army raped and massed murdered innocent Tamils (refer to Chenmani mass graves, one in the thousand … )

Majority of Sinhalese have Tamil blood in them which they refuse to admit because they have been brainwashed by meat eating Theravada Buddhist monks, who belief in the Maha Vamsa purana. That the Sinhala race were born out union between the Prince Vijaya and a Lioness /images/graemlins/smile.gif

The royal Sinhalaese can trace their ancestor to the royal courts of the Pandya Kings of Tamilnadu, and Nayakars Rulers of Madurai (the builders of magnificent Madurai Meenachi Aman temple). The present Buddhist King of Kandy is a descendent of the Nayakar dynasty (referred in sinhala as Nayake)

The majority of lay Sinhalese were ex-Tamils who were converted to Buddhism from Saivism and accept the Pali language in preference to Tamil. With their new identity the refused to be reverted back into the caste based Hindu fold.

A Western Sakuni who became a flesh eating Sri Lankan Theravada buddhist monk in the 50s instigated the Buddhist clergy and lay Budddhist to "slaughter" the Tamils as Sri Lanka was the "pure" land of Theravada Buddhism

You don’t make the decisions for Tamils as you are clueless on the ancient Tamil history, culture, language and religion.

Well, Sinhalese historians and research scholars have no problems in accepting their original Tamil identity. So what’s your problem with the Tamils?

YRD

Guest guest

sri lankan's have been in srilanka before tamil's arrived in to inhabitance. it was never tamil's land & according to history before you or me were even born srilankans used to rule these land's before tamil arrived they came & lived in the forest hiding from sri lankans.