IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

kalki avatar's time

Rate this topic

Guest guest

does anyone know what the scriptures say about the difference between sri krishna's time and sri rama's time....historically, it is around 2000 years apart. does anyone know if the scriptures say something like a couple thousand...perhaps kalki avatar will come quicker than 400,000 years. i think it will. i think eventually there will be a person who comes and changes the beliefs of humanity globally. i dont think it will happen anytime soon, definatley not in my or any one of your lifetimes, but probly closer than 400,000...maybe like a 1000 or 2000 years.....

also, i read somewhere that the astronomical configuration of kalki avatar's birth was when the sun moon and saturn align in a straight line in the cancer zodiac....are there any space buffs out there who know when this is supposed to be year-wise??

kalki is predicted at the end of kali yiga

that will happen about 427K years from now.

this does not mean no incarnation will happen before that.

the scriptures mention only the major avataras.

minor avataras do happen as needed any where any time.

a good idea is to not wait for an avatar, but to live by the instructions of krishna given in gita.

Guest guest

"a good idea is to not wait for an avatar,"

•••••right, kalki comes to kill... when he arrives if we are still here in the earth it is because we are rascal materialists not already in the spiritual world, so seeing him is to die after milliseconds

Guest guest

<< ..•••••right, kalki comes to kill... when he arrives if we are still here in the earth it is because we are rascal materialists not already in the spiritual world, so seeing him is to die after milliseconds.. >>

I don't agree with you. Because this is the age of corruption, Kali Yuga, and because of that, most of people, even hindus don't practice yoga. And they don't have any idea what Sanatana Dharma is about, they know not the contents of Gita or Vedas. They misunderstood the religion. India's teaching was leading people to god in dwara yuga. In which yuga we go to a Gurugula and learn all about religion. But now, Indians teaching have been corrupted by western's teaching. And other major goal in life became the search of job and settlement in life. I do not think that most of people who live in Kali Yuga would get moksha. We are going to live until Bhagawan born as Kali, and get killed, and then be born again in Satya Yuga to go learn Sanatana Dharma and go to God!!!

<< •••••right, kalki comes to kill... when he arrives if we are still here in the earth it is because we are rascal materialists not already in the spiritual world, so seeing him is to die after milliseconds >>

at no times all the people are rascals.

when kalki comes, there will be devotees supporting kalki.

your grand grand children, millions, will be there.

we cannot expect them to be asuras.

they will be supporting kalki.

one can work for god any time, any millenium, even now.

asuras are doing adharma.

to fight the asuras in various ways is dharma.

Guest guest

I don't know who & where kalki is, while I know who & where I am. Maybe kalki will pay his vajra for a trip, while I will definitely pay no cent but a disruptive spark for it.

GOD does not depend on anyone or anything much less you. Your words are like a dog barking at the SUN.

Guest guest

at no times all the people are rascals.

••••i have spoken for us common people, not for uttama adhikaris who are in this world coming from the vaikunta planets.

There's nothing to support if not to free us from material bondage and go back to godhead