IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

unexplianable visions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

someone sitting in lotus, with a circle of arms waving back and forth but with no pattern and with every color moving thru him, I was able to zoom in and out as far as I wanted to, I have never studied in this before I saw this although I always felt it in me and since I have not been able to recieve an explianation if some one could please respond

halfpastseven2003@ it would be greatly apriciated

I'm not a Hindu but a Buddhist. So I can't really answer in a Hindu point of view.

What I have been taught about such visions and occurances is that you need to take it for what it is. It's a vision. Nothing more nothing less. I have always been advised to take such things as illusions. This is not to say that it has no significance.. Just don't get yourself to attatched to it. If it TRUELY has significance it will appear again perhaps supplying more information.

I remember reading in the Mahabarata somewhere about those who recieve prophecies. If you recieve a prophecy don't let it goto your head and become lazy thinking "I'm destined to do this." If you sit around and say this and don't do anything.. It will not come to pass.

I'd like to add to it.. looking at this at a different point of view instead of being lazy.. But overconfidence this can cause you to be prideful but then to find that this "prophecy" will not come to pass and you fooled yourself the whole time thinking it would.

Just keep level headed about it.. Thats all I can say.

Maybe someone here can give you a better answer within a Hindu conext.

Guest guest

Thak u for your response,and by the way I have had prophecies that have come true but none of them have been positive they are always filled with negitive energy.

all these people that im around cant come close to understanding these things that go on in my head, and niether can I, thats why they call me SciFi or 7:30(crazy)and it is also why Im on here looking for answers. anyway Thanks again.

I've had dreams come true.. This put me in a desperate search in a deep philosophical pursuit to understand free will verses destiny. I finaly came to the conclusion to no longer worry about this. This is the nature of Samsara. A huge complex kaleidoscope of causes and conditions. All one can do within this trap is to try to do the best they can. I also came to the conclusion to not worry about the purpose behind my dreams and why I had dreamed about such things and in this conext. Again I give the same advice as with the vision. Take it for what it is. Just a dream that came true. nothin more.. nothin less.

I'm happy to discuss whatever you want if you like..

Here or through eMails.. whatever..

Good luck