IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Do muslim worship moon god?

Rate this topic

If not Islam than by what authority did the Muslim invaders destroyed Hindu temples and killed hundred and thousands of Hndu families in India who refused to submit? By what authority did the Arabs wage war against Afganistan, Persia and India? By what authority did the invading army of Muslim warriors converted the Buddhist of Afghanistan, Zorastarian of Persia and Hindus of India? Please answer these question.

So you agree that Muslims are suppose to do anything to the people who didnt do anything to them. In this case what did the people of Afghanistan, Persia and India did to Muslims?

Can you tell me why and what drove this crazy lunatic barbarians to attack these countries who did nothing to them?

Try defending Islam now.

Guest guest

I find very intereting and useful the comments in this forum. After the Prophet Mohammed the Islam spread in many different ways. >Unfortunately for your side of the world the result was the massacres that you´ve mentioned before. Nobody can justify slaughter and destruction of civilizations in the name of God. That is what the Quran in its escence teach. In Spain the conquest of Al Andalus took only 7 years while the Christians took 7 centuries. My conclusion is that the Islam leaders at the time they invaded zoroastrians of Iran, Hindus in Irak, etc. were murderers which used the name of Islam to reach their benefit. We cannot blame the Islam but the islamic leaders which caused all the sufferings you´ve mentioned.

In 1947 when India and Pakistan was divided, Muslims in the name of Jihad ethnically cleansed all Hindus from Pakistan in the name of religion. Thousands of women were kidnapped or raped.

In 1972 Pakistani Army rampaged through Hindu neighbourhoods in Bangladesh killing approximately 3mill people and mass raping women.

In 1990 in Kashmir half a million Kasmiri pandits were driven out of thier homes in the name of Islam.

This despicable cult has always been a curse on India ever since it came into existence.

Guest guest

It´s accurate the facts your´re telling about raping women and slaughter of hindu population, but that is not the escence of Islam but for some warlords which take the name of Allah to punish "infidels". These invaders are lack of culture and the only thing they do instead of approaching religions is to apply that old term Jihad. Those muslims who rape know very well the teachings of the prophet, but unfortunately some "taliban minded" muslim leaders are Ruin inG all the message of the prophet. Muslims shouldn´t be messing with other religions. The only way they seem to justify the "stealing" of new believers is the fact how some Hindu people are treated within their same people. I don´t think all the Islam have the same point of view. Islam should be founded again forgetting all the silly laws that followed the Quran. If the muslims just follow the quran and don´t pay too much attention to their scholars and fundamentalist religious leaders the OIslam cult would be more respected throughout the world.

Yes, I could agree with you there. Disregard the hadith and follow the Koran. May by doing so Muslim would have more tolorence for others in Islamic countries. Yes, that too I agree as Hindus in India have caused mass conversion of dahlits to Buddhism and Christianity. This was casued by misunderstood Hindus who think being in the higher cast means under the direct protection of GOD. How stupid can they be? They have to change that silly thought and treat all Hindus as brotherns, only than Hinduism would grow further with more embracing from outside the Indian continent.

Guest guest

I´m trying to be the most objective possible. The fact that you tell that the Dhalits that convert to other religions is stupid I disagree. Let the evolution of this religions establish an ethical frontier, but don´t blame the dhalits, I assume that the lack of communication with India and the rest of the world contributed in that way of thinking. There must no be differences between human beings in this life. Let God do the job. In the meantime have mercy with everybody that needs you, specially if it is of your same kind, human. The Islamic faith doesn´t have a method of converting people in its original book. In fact, it establishes to respect other religions. A pitty the guys (califas) that came next got the whole message wrong. There is enough space for all religions, a pity the weak human being and its intolerance plus the help of the politicians and the churches,ect make this almost impossible. There is nothing we can do if we try to indoctrinate somebody´s strong belief, but I think that if they leave apart all this boundaries/religius things apart, the world will be a better place, and who knows, may be all main religions work together. It´s time to evolutionate in terms of others relions acceptance.