IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Cremation !!!!! pls help Me :)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i was wondering if its true that east indians are always cremated adn why?? Thnx ever so much

- Anonymous

Guest guest

when teh suld quites the body,

the body disintegrates and has no use.

so hindus cremate it.

zorothustrians feed it to birds.

to bury and occupy land for dead body is not a smart thing to do.

Guest guest

Due to the veil of ignorance, the soul is attached to the body. Also, the desires of sensual pleasures can be enjoyed by the soul only through the medium of a body. Thus, it is strongly attached to the body. That is why a common man tries to keep himself/herself healthy and fit. The fear of diseases and death comes from within, i.e. from the soul itself, as in the event of death, it will not be able to enjoy the pleasures of life again. Due to all the reasons, stated above, the body of the dead is cremated. This leaves no chance for the soul to reenter the body, as the soul keeps on hovering around the body for the first 10 days after death. AFter the body is cremated, the soul has to move further and get a new body according to its Sanchit Karma, which it cannot refuse.

Guest guest

"AFter the body is cremated, the soul has to move further and get a new body according to its Sanchit Karma,

which it cannot refuse."

My question: Can the soul refuse to enter a new body? What happens to the soul if it refuses to enter a new

body?

Please register ...

to bury and occupy land for dead body is not a smart thing to do.

Tell that to Muslims and Christians. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ever seen a graveyard? No large fruit bearing trees will grow there for a long time, only weeds. The land itself is darkish in color.

I believe this is due to toxin from the body entering the chemicals in the land (and maybe water source) and causing the land to be ... I don't know? Docile? Barren of fruit bearing trees?

Also, ever see the condition those electric burners (which they used in modern cremation facility)? There will be darkened, solid hard fats sticking to the side and the whole place gives a sickening aura to it.

That maybe why Hindus cremate the body, they know about the toxins which exists in the body which can effect the land.

Pls Register ...

My question: Can the soul refuse to enter a new body? What happens to the soul if it refuses to enter a new

body?

I believe such souls (with strong attachments to the world) will enter other non-souled objects such as trees etc. Sometimes, they will try to enter other human body - especially weak-minded ones, causing possessions.

The attachments comes from emotions of the deceases such as unhappy, anger, hatred etc. That is why some possessed people will cry, curse or does physical damage to others. They are trying to release the attachment by any means possible.

Buddhist monks deal with this by chanting mantra which has calming effect. As the soul begin to forget its own attachment (anger, hatred etc) and only have feeling of peace, it will leave the body and enter a new cycle for reincarnation.

Ever witness Hindu priests perform cleansing ceremony?

They will asked those who are scared (weak-minded), children and pregnant women to leave the room. And then, they will summon the spirit to speak and ask what it wants. The spirit will tell its desires and the priest will ask whether it will let go off the individual if the request is accepted.

Most of the time, the priest will fullfill the desires and pray for the soul's depart, sometimes, the soul just want to speak its opinion and goes off on its own after telling its story and sometimes, the priest have to enter a battle of wills with it to forcefully remove it, even to extend of nailing it to a tree. That is very rare case.