IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Jahnava Nitai Das

Lectures on Vedic Wisdom

Rate this topic

Dear friends and devotees,

We have recently launched a new website containing over 400 audio lectures on Vedic wisdom given by Sri Atmatattva Das.

http://www.atmatattva.com

Lecture seminars include "The Untold Stories of Ramayana", "The Four Sampradayas", "The Six Systems of Vedic Philosophy", "Understanding the Tree of Vedic Literature", "Lives of the Great Bhaktas", "Bhagavad Gita Study Course", "The History of Sri Tirupati Venkateswara", "The Pastimes of Lord Jagannatha", as well as hundreds of lectures on the Srimad Bhagavatam and Bhagavad Gita.

Guest guest

JNDas, thanks for providing the link to atmattava.com. I have already listened to ~5 hours of lectures. That's what I like about the Gaudiya Sampradaya, the spiritual masters are learned in English (as well as other languages) so they can spread the teachings of Krsna and Lord Chaitanya to everyone. Although I come from a family of devout followers of Vallabhacharaya, I have never realized who Krsna is and experienced as much love for Him until now. Thank you and keep up the good work.

-Rishi

Guest guest

The more information made available the better. I spend my time trying to discuss the contents of the Gita and the more I can do to encourage devotional service the better I can remember the importance of Krishna's lotus feet.