IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Salagram Silas available

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I recently imported a number of quality salagrama to the USA for a devotee who can no longer fulfill our arrangement.

I also have a number of fine paintings availble, including Sri Krishna, Sri Vishnu, Sri Hanuman, etc. All very reasonably priced, hand painted works of a master artisan in Nepal.

If anyone is interested please reply here with an e-mail address and I will contact you.

Hari Bol,

Nisha

Guest guest

Om,

This is in response to your email listing regarding having some salagrams that might be available. Could you please send more details including the price for them that you are asking. My email is

jivandeepa@aol.com

Thank you.

Om Shanti, Jivan

Guest guest

P.A.M.R.O.A.G.T.G.&G.

Prabhuji,do you still have those Salagrams available?

My e-mail is:

Garudadas108@hotmail.com

Do you charge for these? I would not buy them from you however would give you a donation for them.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hari Bolo!

Guest guest

Nisha,

PAMHO, AGSTP

Regarding the selling of salagram sila it is NOT recommended at all to trade them. They represent the mercy of Lord Visnu and They choose their owner according to Their desires, one cannot just get one very easily.

Hare Krsna

Bh Ben

http://goloka.free.fr

Nisha prabhuji,

Regardless of whether it's appropriate or not to "trade" salagrama-silas, remember to include your e-mail address (or some other contact method) so anyone can contact you!

Ys., Rama Kesava dasa

Guest guest

PLease people. i advise you. Don't ever sell your saalagrama shila's. Never do that. is is a very bad practise. Just give them away. Send them to him without taking money for it. If you can't take care for your saaligrama's the last thing you could do is to give them away to people who can.

Another option is to give your saaligrama's to someone who buys your other products.

Guest guest

I would like to acquire some salagrams. Since it is not a practice to buy them, I would contribute some donations or something of that sort.

Please let me know if they are still available.

Thanks,

- Rao

s_ragavendra@hotmail.com

Dear Nisha,

Hare Krishna! Thank you for making these available. I am a new devotee and I have heard alot about Salagram Silas, but I am not sure what they are exactly. Can you (or someone else) please give me some information on them? I am interested in obtaining one and I would be forever grateful to you. My email address is: sinimat78@. Thank you and Haribol!

Matt

Matt, your desire to find out more about shalagram-shilas is commendable. Swami B. G. Narasingha Maharaja explains them in this way: "Salagrama-silas are sacred black stones that come from the Gandaki River valley

of the Himalayas. Sila means stone. The qualities and characteristics of the Salagrama-silas are not found on stones anywhere on earth except in the Gandaki

region. There, in that remote area of the world nestled between the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna mountain ranges, the Gandaki River flows through the village of

Salagrama and the asrama of Pulaha. In ancient times, the mountain range surrounding Pulaha was called Salagiris due to the vast forests of Sala trees. From

this came the name Salagrama (village of Sala trees) and Salagrama-sila (stones found only in the region of Salagrama)."

You'll find further discussion at http://www.gosai.com/chaitanya/saranagati/html/nmj_articles/salagrama-sila/salagrama.html

You may also find much more information at http://www.salagram.net/

Salagrama-shilas are natrual, self-manifest forms of Lord Narayana. Their care is given to those with training in brahminical life. Their worship may be performed by any vaishnava initiated with pancharatrika mantras. In terms of the worldwide Hare Krishna movement, that means mantra-diksha or what is often called second initiation. So you would be well advised to wait for some time before seeking a shalagrama-shila. Their worship can sometimes be very demanding, sometimes rather tricky. This is certainly nothing to approach in a casual manner.

Stonehearted,

Thank you for the wonderful, consice description. Also, thank you for the warning as being an initiated devotee before obtaining a sila. For now, I'll just stick to chanting the holy names of the Lord. Haribol!

Matt

Guest guest

Nisha,i read your e-mail probably too late in the game,do you have a catalogue or a web site where i can check your products,i am planning to do seva for the people who are doing the ardous job of collecting Salgrams sila.My e-mail is manjitc@

Guest guest

Jai Shri Ram !

Dear Sir ,

I am a ardent devotee and upasaka of lord Panchamukhi Hanuman and would request you to give me the Panchamukha Anjaneya Saligrama in case you have it.

May Lord Panchamukha Anjaneya bring you the grace of Lord Rama!

Thanks and Warm Regards

Please email me on hariish.uppili@rediffmail.com

Guest guest

Dear sir

what type of salagrame that you need

tell me about it so that it will be easy for me to give u detailes to u.

do u like to have some of the old salagrames.

my email id is "]vasan_mohan@.co.in]

please sent me details to this id .

thank you

srinivasan