IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Salagram Silas available

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Srinivasan, I am definitely interested in acquiring old saligramas and would like more details. Could you indicate the size of the smallest saligrama you have? My particulars:

Rajagopalan Raman, Bangalore, India; Phone: 91-80-57681281; Mobile: 919342560955; Email: vanamali@sancharnet.in

Guest guest

Hare Krishna Mataji

Is it possible to let me know what types of silas u have like laddu gopal,laksminarashima etc. and also indicative price .

Thanks

suresh

sureshrao16@hotmail.com

Guest guest

Dear nisha

please send me one small saligrams which comes to your hand which not latger than a marble

I would love to have them

Rama my e mail is boda55@aol.com

Guest guest

Hare Krishna! Pamho agt Srila Prabhupada!

I am interested in obtaining a Sila(preferably a Narasimha) I am a US Soldier that was preaching in Iraq for 2 years, I will be returning soon and would like the Lord to accompany me on my next journey down to that dangerous area.

my email is Partha-sarathi.kKS@pamho.net

your servant

Partha-sarathi d

Guest guest

it's great to hear that you have salagrams. I am worshipping sudarsan salagram now. Do u have narasimha salagram which i want to worship. my email id :gsrv.bharadwaj@

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I recently imported a number of quality salagrama to the USA for a devotee who can no longer fulfill our arrangement.

I also have a number of fine paintings availble, including Sri Krishna, Sri Vishnu, Sri Hanuman, etc. All very reasonably priced, hand painted works of a master artisan in Nepal.

If anyone is interested please reply here with an e-mail address and I will contact you.

Hari Bol,

Nisha

Guest guest

Hi Maadhav

Panchamukhi Hanuman is the moolaswaroopa of Lord Hanuman which took to kill Ahiravana who had kidnapped Rama and Lakshmana and taken them to Patala Loka (the nether world ) of whom he was the king ...

He wanted to slay them and offer them as sacrificial offering to Patal Devi Nikumbla Devi the Family Diety i of his and cousin brother Ravana

Ahiravana could be killed only by the combined strength of Rudra (Hanuman) , Narsimha , Garuda, Varaha and Hyagreeva ....whose life was hidden in a bee ...

The above represent the five faces of Lord Panchamukhi hanuman .

There is a 36 foot Panchmuki Anjaneya Temple in Thindivanam near Pondicherry

Weblink panchamukhi.com/default.aspx

The Yuddhakandam in Valmiki Ramayana mentions this incident in detail

Sankatmochan hanuman Ashtak mentions this

Best Regards

Hari

harish bhai,

i have not seen reference of panchmukhi hanuman in ramayan.

which scripture talks about panchmukhi please?

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I recently imported a number of quality salagrama to the USA for a devotee who can no longer fulfill our arrangement.

I also have a number of fine paintings availble, including Sri Krishna, Sri Vishnu, Sri Hanuman, etc. All very reasonably priced, hand painted works of a master artisan in Nepal.

If anyone is interested please reply here with an e-mail address and I will contact you.

Hari Bol,

Nisha