IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
JRdd

emailing other forum members

Rate this topic

How does one email others in this forum? I have received some myself from members, but can't find on this site where/how to do this. I noticed there is a place to register for email. Does one have to do that first? (hope not for I have too many inboxes as it is)

If anyone can advise I would appreciate.

thanks, Jayaradhe

jndas has blocked access to our Email addresses, even if we've selected that we want them to be viewable. I would prefer mine available to all members.

Think it was because some complained of bulk mailings by at least one former member, who shall remain unnamed...

Haribol, prabhu sis. It is located in the personal profile, hit the question mark above the post you are reading, but the author has to include e-mail address when making the profile, so many are not listed.

Hope you are well and tolerating dees place, eh? yer surf ant, mahaksadasa

If you want your email available to the world then make it part of your signature. As for me I prefer my privacy and am not in need of unsolicited garbage.

Originally posted by valaya:

jndas has blocked access to our Email addresses, even if we've selected that we want them to be viewable. I would prefer mine available to all members.

Think it was because some complained of bulk mailings by at least one former member, who shall remain unnamed...