IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Bhaktavasya

Calling Bhuta Bhava

Rate this topic

As is traditional when an opponent refuses to face his challenger, an empty seat represents the no-show. Which fairly well represents your head and hollow place in the area of your chest that is supposed to represent the heart chakra. The private fight between you and me I agree to put aside, for now. The map depicting Afganistan as blackened 'toast' is what boils my blood. Yes, **** you, you worm. You're speaking of Mother Bhumi, the Earth, and the people living on her. The Taliban have control in 95% of Afganistan, with only 10% of the population in favor of their extreme religious right wing rule.

Today's cartoon reveals how much you are similar to those who cheer destruction of a human population to get their point across. Change the faces and you have the american civilians in the world trade centre.

A question:

What is the difference between George W. saying "There will be (human)sacrifices, casualties. But it's for America and the free world." and an Islamic religious extemist saying; "There will be holy jihad, casualties. But's it's for the glory of Islam and becauses it's the will of

Allah."

answer: only the names and creeds are different.

What is most astounding about your ignorance, is you act as if you never heard that Lord Vishnu is in the hearts of all living beings, the Supreme well wisher and dearmost Friend. That is how devotees of God, known and unknown, throughout time have worked together to bring about peace on earth.

First of all, BV, get my name right. Srila Prabhupada named me Bhuta-bhavana dasa.

Second of all, your questions are ridicuous. Ravana also has Visnu in his heart. If you want to equate the ragheads with the Xtians, go ahead.

My money is on the Jews. They shall bury your liberal heart.

DELINDA EST ISLAM