IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
desperate

Looking for Kalki Avtaar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Still that is a very valid observation -The perception that one is God- in some states of enlightenment. The amazing thing about Kalki Bhagavan is that he gives the various experiences of enlightenment to many of his devotees and those who teach the dharma of Kalki so they are speaking from experience rather than belief.

In one type of enlightenment experience there is no sense of separate existence-the best I can describe it is that what was once outside of you is now happening inside of you. You are all that you see.

And you say, Yes, I am that. I am. I am the Universe.

There is another state-that everything you see is God. You are kissing the dirt in the garden because there is dirt in the garden. You look at the cat and it is god, you see a bat eating a mosquito and it is God.

(There just are not words for this and I do not really know how to convey this verbally).

Kind of like the story of Rama Krishna in that state where he fed the offerings to Kali to the cat. Someone wanted him reprimanded but a wise man said "no"-as he understood his state. All to Rama Krishna was the Goddess. Even the cat.

Now consider if you are in a state where all you see is God in all that you see and you look in the mirror. What do you think you see? Wrinkles, rumpled hair, the same old face?

No, you see God.

To one who has experienced this state it is very exciting when you read of or meet a being who says he or she is God.

It is kind of like if you have been to an exotic place that few go and then a year later meet someone who was also there. I suppose that is why veterans of foreign wars travel so far to have reunions. The kinship of those who have climbed Mount Everest.

On the other hand if I meet a man who is scornful of another who would call himself God it is kind of sad really.

Like a child who does not want to read, fighting it all the way, yet wants it so that he is still pretending. You see that he cannot read as he is holding the book upside down and your heart goes out to him.

That said, I would have to wonder, who on Earth who is truly seeking enlightenment would want a guru who does not call himself God?

It would indicate that he had not attained many of these levels so crucial to success in helping others in the journey to transformation and enlightenment.

If he or she has not perceived in that manner or at least had a glimpse of that state would it not be like the blind leading the blind?

I suppose the proving of whether of not he is the Kalki Avatar may be years away. If he proceeds in giving enlightenment to the masses at the speed in which he is doing then it will probably be undeniable. If he does not then oh well. There are 800 other Kalkis in India. 500 of them are in jail.

If he does not succeed then it will be much like the guy walking on the shore throwing starfish into the sea. A man saw him and laughed at him as many have been laughing at Kalki Bhagavan and said, "There are millions of starfish of what difference are you making? You are wasting your time"

The man held up a starfish and said that he did not know about all the other starfish, but to this one in particular it is the world. "

For those he has blessed it is the world.

Never the less already there are more enlightened beings walking the planet than any other time in recorded history thru the efforts of Kalki Bhagavan and the siddha purushas of Satyaloka-his monastic order. Imagine the impact one Buddha had on human consciousness. Multiply that by a couple hundred. Can no one see the historical imapct of this enlightenment phenomena at the very least?

By the way, Kalki Bhagavan gave one of his teachers, Rani Bhagavad Dasa the ability to give the enlightenment diksha and many who receive it will experience these states. Rumor has it a week or so ago 5000 people turned out to see her in LA.

dd

Guest guest

being your starting point irrational, that this person is kalki avatara and that you are god, it is very difficult to believe that you are not sayiing a lot of lies

Guest guest

I've known this Golden Age movement for nearly 8 years now. I've been to many of the intensives conducted over the years. I am a product of the Indian Institute of Technology and am currently researching a PhD in the United States - am not an easy person to dupe believe me. I have met Kalki Bhagavan a couple of times and talked to him. From my close observtions over the years, I will tell you one thing - if there is an expert who can transfer Enlightenment to you, it is Kalki Bhagavan. He has this gift and so he is a true incarnation of God. He says the method we follow currently --- going through teachings in order to get to know God ---- can never succeed. He says --- first come and get Enlightenment, then depending on what kind of enlightenment you experience, you may wish to pursue teachings for clarifications or you may not. All teachings will then automatically start flowing from within. There are hundreds of people in South India and a few from abroad who have already reached such states. So stop discussions and intellectual analysis and go experience it for yourself. God is not a matter of discussion and analysis, but a matter a personal Experience. Wish you all the best.

Guest guest

I am a product of the Indian Institute of Technology and am currently researching a PhD in the United States -

---

so it is more funny.. an intelligen person like you lost in the blind faith

Guest guest

In response to Ajit, please contact us on this email, If you are still seeking Kalki Avtar please.

Guest guest

Yes, you belief is correct. He has already come. Please try to get hold of the book 'Kalki comes in 1985' by Swami Jagadishwarananda published by Dharmachkra, Belur, Howrah (The publication is closed now). I have done a lot of research myself and am convinced that He is here. It is just a matter of time that his 'Prakash' is made. You may have to wait till 2011.

But this is the Age when every (so called) God-man will claim that he is 'Kalki', Jesus had already warned (ref:The second comming) about it. But it is also true that there will not be a single person who will be known as Kalki and there will be as many as 25 persons who will represent him. I cannot tell you who they are. The Kalki Mahamantra is

Jai Kalki Jai Jagatpate

Padma Pati Jai Ramapate

You can mail me at rahulsen1406@ in this regard.

But I will reply to only serious and sincere people.

Guest guest

Kalki will come in 427,000 years - you guys are a bit foolish thinking he is already here...

...actually you are very foolish....biggest of fools!!!

Guest guest

"I am a product of the Indian Institute of Technology and am currently researching a PhD in the United States "

more like product of the Mental Institute of Technology!!!!!

Guest guest

I've browsed through this thread, and looked at all the links and am amazed at the humourous attempts at claiming to be kalki!!!

one was a muslim blatantly using it as a tool to convert

one used photoes that were blatantly manufactured to make them look holy...

and the others just use vague justifications like 'he's from the east, therefore he must be kalki'

just a great laugh!!!

Guest guest

Hi,

Tuesday night I went to see Sri Rani, the one in the USA whom Kalki has departed his wisdom. She was doing a workshop in Vision Quest books. It was promoting her transference of enlightenment in Sedona tonight. She is absolutely amazing!

Some of the people were saddened that they could not go to the Sedona function at Creative Life tonight and she arranged to have everyone come to a womans house for the energy transfer. We were there until about 3:00Am.

I did not know what to expect. Uttama a dasa who accompanied her and helps with the transference was obviously in a very high state. He has been given the ability to do the enlightenment transference in a 21 day yajna in India at the ashram of Kalki Bhagavan. As he approached me I could see these shapes of golden light-kind of like a lava lamp coming in around my head. So powerful and amazing he is! They entered the body and there was nothing but gold light. Many of the people experienced states that were higher than that of a Buddha or a Christ. It was so amazing to actually see this.

I was highly skeptical but was so impressed upon leaving. I have not slept for two days and there is no tirednesss. IGreat physical strength and an overall slowing of thoughts. Little dwelling on the past or future just on what is happeneing now.

Who cares if he is or is not the Kalki avatar. He is giving enlightenment experiences and enlightenment to the masses. Anyway no matter how you feel about Kalki Bhagavan it is still a historical landmark in the consciousness of man.

Here is Sri Rani's info if anyone is curious about meeting with her. 5000 came to see her in LA.

There is an Ancient Enlightened Shamanic Community in the South Indian Mountains called Satyaloka (7th Heaven) Monastery where a large number of enlightened people live. It was at Satyaloka that Sri Rani began her training and initiation to help others in the journey of transformation and enlightenment. She received many powers there, among them, the ability to give the experience of enlightenment to others.

Satyaloka Monastery is the Earthly origin of Satyaloka Quartz (AKA “Satyaloka Azeztulite” in the USA or “Enlightenment Seed Quartz” in Russia). This Healing Stone of the Golden Age is extremely powerful. Satyaloka has been described as “stepping into the pages of a Carlos Casteneda book and beyond” as the idea of impossibility falls from the mind. There is a strong energy vortex at Satyaloka.

Since ancient times, many of the great Sages, Saints and Mystics of India have come from within a very close vicinity of Satyaloka. This sacred site is home to the largest known population of enlightened beings on the planet. Among them, the beloved Acharya Sri Samadarshini who redefines the phrase “Woman of Power”, Master of the Mysteries, Acharya Sri Ananda Giri who attained enlightenment as a young teen, and world renowned master, Sri Kalki Bhagavan often called “The Lord of Enlightenment” for his ability to give enlightenment to others.

Sri Kalki is best known in the USA for a miracle in California. Honey began to drip from the hands of his picture for many weeks. Seekers of enlightenment and those interested in quantum physics came from across the globe to witness the event and to taste the celestial honey. When asked about the miracle, Sri Kalki replied,”It is a marriage of science and religion. They have been separated for much too long.” Sri Rani is a direct initiate of this great master. Recently thousands have met with her to receive healing, blessings and the legendary dikshas for transformation & enlightenment.

Guest guest

Who cares if he is or is not the Kalki avatar. He is giving enlightenment experiences and enlightenment to the masses.

if there's cheating about the identity there's no enlightement

any enlightement you can feel is an illusion, if you were enlightened you should have no doubts if that fellow is kalki or not

Guest guest

Please Note : Whatever i have written is TRUTH, TRUTH and TRUTH...i swear on all the gods and write these

facts..

Here's the ACID Test for finding the Kalki Avatar amidst the emerging fake saints

-> Find out the ONE who CONQUERS DEATH HIS Death and saves his followers from the clutches of death...HE is the real GURU!!

Have you wondered why on earth you are?? What is the sole purpose of all the religions that came to the world?

Why do you need GOD?

- for healing our ailments? for winning our cases in court?? for giving us wealth?? All these activities can be handled by man himself (we have doctors/lawyers - the man himself who has invented this MONEY). Any single daily activity you take is within the capability of man.

THEN WHAT IS THE THING THAT CANNOT BE SOLVED BY MAN for which WE NEED GOD's Help?? What is the thing which cannot be conquered by even the powerful king of the entire universe using his entire money and power??

That's DEATH....!!

People visit Mecca, Kasi, Tirupathi & other sacred places where the samadhi of the great saint is located. Will they visit to burial ground of other common man for a sacred purpose?? He fears to go the burial ground alone...What's the difference in the death of these two people?? It clearly says one has attained good death & the other has NOT.

Is any a way to differentiate good death and bad death??

Okay, lets take a mango. To check out whether its good or bad GOD has defined so many symptoms. You identify a good mango by its smell, colour and appearance...the rotten one by its bad smell, appearance. When GOD has kept this clear distinction for a small creation of HIS, won't HE not keep distinction between the good/bad symptoms for his topmost wonderful creation - Man??? Definitely HE has. And that's distinction is what make us visit the sacred places and avoid the burial grounds of common people.

Our "Meivazhi Lord - Shree Brahma Prakasa Salai Aandavargal" has conquered death in its real sense and all his true followers has the divine symptoms of Immortality at the crucial hour of death.

If you want, we can prove this clearly to you - the clear distinction between the death happening at Meivazhi

Salai and that happening outside. You can put this to any acid test you want. We have answers to all the questions you have about Life and Death in our holy scriptures.

For the people who dont believe this, all i can say is We can prove you the facts if you come to Meivazhi Salai

where these immortal wonders are still happening. Dont gain the sin by pouring out words without analysing the

facts for yourself.

One thing you need to understand my friend - there is no fame or any personal benefits that we are gaining in telling these facts to you. I swear its you who will be the benefitter once you realize the facts thats happening at Meivazhi.

Any man who has sharp intelligence & pure heart will truly act immediately before the need of the hour-dawns on him - the hour at which nobody or nothing in this world will come to save him from the cruel jaws of death.

The Meivazhi pridely holds the answers to many of the crucial questions facing mankind and is the true path which can guide the entire world correctly at the Crucial Need of the Hour.

For further details, Visit -> Meivazhi Salai, Keezhakurichi, Annavasal via, Pudukottai dt-622101, TamilNadu, India.

Guest guest

"Whatever i have written is TRUTH, TRUTH and TRUTH...i swear on all the gods and write these

facts.."

In the material world, truth is relative. Only the Absolute Truth is real truth. And we obtain that truth from scripture. Scipture explicitly states that kalki comes in 427,000 years.

"For the people who dont believe this, all i can say is We can prove you the facts if you come to Meivazhi Salai

where these immortal wonders are still happening. Dont gain the sin by pouring out words without analysing the

facts for yourself."

Immortal means that they will never die, and you can never prove that they will never die therefore they are still mortal...all you are witnessing is some healing power that will wear off quickly - any yogi can do the same thing...

"Any man who has sharp intelligence & pure heart will truly act immediately before the need of the hour-dawns on him - the hour at which nobody or nothing in this world will come to save him from the cruel jaws of death."

Any man who has sharp intelligence will not waste their time by going to Tamil Nadi...all you'll experience is some material healing power...big deal...the man with sharp intelligence will simply fix their minds on Krsna when death comes around...

If you're a cheater, you can attempt this cheater's way out...but like any cheating business, it is bogus - there is no immortality involved - just rascaldom...

Guest guest

Some say Kalki Bhagavan from satya loka is Kalki Avatar. Some says he cant be because Kalki is not supposed to come before 427,000 years. Some says he is an incarnation of God that can give enligthment, but that he is not actually Kalki Avatar.

Lets say he is not Kalki Avatar and not an incarnation of God. What is he then doing to those people who say they have recieved enlightment from him? Can someone explain that? Or are they just lying about receiving enligthment? and why?

Guest guest

---------------------------

"Any man who has sharp intelligence & pure heart will truly act immediately before the need of the hour-dawns on him - the hour at which nobody or nothing in this world will come to save him from the cruel jaws of death."

Any man who has sharp intelligence will not waste their time by going to Tamil Nadi...all you'll experience is some

material healing power...big deal...the man with sharp intelligence will simply fix their minds on Krsna when death comes around...

If you're a cheater, you can attempt this cheater's way out...but like any cheating business, it is bogus - there is no immortality involved - just rascaldom...

Can you prove your words??? I can prove this is not bogus. If you deny, our Meivazhi Salai is open for all disbelievers

to prove their point. In fact, many of the existing true followers initially came to Meivazhi to prove its false, but

realised the True GOD and felt ashamed of their act.

Its the only place prevailing now where all 67 castes and people from different religions (hindu/muslims/christians,etc) follow this True Religion and live with unity. Can the president of India or any nation do this using all his power or money??

What true power it must be for which to unite people of different religion and castes together?? Its not just 2 or 3 such people. Thousands of such true followers are spread over the entire TamilNadu and few other places in South India.

Just because i have not seen London and dont believe such a place exists, I cannot be arguing London does not exist at all.

If I need to know the fact, then I need to go and check out for myself.

"If you believe in Meivazhi and turn out to be incorrect, you have lost nothing

But if you don't believe and turn out to be incorrect, you have lost your lifetime opportunity to reach GOD"

A dog barks at both a thief and a true saint. Because it doesn't know the difference between both of them.

But we humans have been given the intellegence to differentiate between good and bad, facts & bogus.

What you want to be, is absolutely your choice.

Note:

The Day of Judgement is not very far off. That day you are definitely answerable for using such

bad language (like cheater/bogus/rascaldom) on the AlMighty. The discussion forum is to put across

our points in a decent respectable manner which does not hurt other feelings. I am sure any genunine person

chatting here will accept this. Atleast please see to that you dont add to your sins by using these words henceforth.

Guest guest

"Immortal means that they will never die, and you can never prove

that they will never die therefore they are still mortal...all you are witnessing

is some healing power that will wear off quickly - any yogi can do the same thing..."

- immortality means that they will never die.How can you conclude that we can never prove that.If a person after death can drink,sweat or be undecayed even after many years,these are signs that the soul is inside and its not dead.there are two kinds of immortality....one with soul taking cruel form under the hands of yama and the other reaching the hands of LORD!

if you say one person is dead then, can u challenge to be with a dead body for (not even months) atleast some days together.Just think for yourself whether you can do

that?We frighten to go near a live tiger.But when it is dead we dont mind being with it coz we dont have any fear.

But can you apply the same thing for a dead person who had been your closest relation when he was alive?No not at all.If you still say yes you need to prove that.

One more thing is, the body decays after burried.It means it hasnt reached LORD.you all wonder about that artificially preserved mummies as a miracle.Why is that

your minds fail to wonder about the body that remains undecayed for years & years together

without any external means?What is the diff betwn this and that ordinary death in this world?Can you make this happen.Anyone shall understand without doubt that

the person who is making this happen is no ordinary human.I challenge none other than Meivazhi Salai LORD - who is the Kalki Avatar has made this happen and is still making it

happen for every human who truly follows HIM.

------------------------

whatever you mentioned as healing power we witnessed and are witnessing now is not one that quickly wears off..we witness the same body that left this world and

reached LORD some 50 years ago still fresh and undecayed as it was when it was buried.hat is the sign of immortality.

(you can very well understand this in light of thirukkural if you know tamil-

"Adakkam amrarul(sorgam-reaching LORD) uikum adangamai

ar-irul(naragam-ie., not reaching LORD) oithu vidum"

---------------------

"Any man who has sharp intelligence will not waste their time by going to Tamil Nadi...

all you'll experience is some material healing power...big deal...the man with sharp

intelligence will simply fix their minds on Krsna when death comes around..."

--------------

To fix their minds on Krishna at the time of death you should either know Krishna or the time of your death.You dont know either coz knowbody knows when he will encounter

his death.And also one cannot think of something without knowing that.Similar thing applies to LORD.Unless and until you know who is the true LORD you cannot think of HIM.Hence those intelligent minds will surely try to first search and know who is that true LORD.And in that process shall not miss out any method but rather give it a try by properly analysing and not conclude some statement without actually knowing what is the real truth.

We know who is the LORD though we dont know our time of death.And we have seen these symptoms of immortality for all true believers of OUR MEIVAZHI SALAI LORD.

--------------------------

"If you're a cheater, you can attempt this cheater's way out...but like any cheating business,

it is bogus - there is no immortality involved - just rascaldom..."

----------------

- In what regards you mean to say as cheats.Anything you say should have proof.We have proof.We dont just say something orally.Did you come to Meivazhi and see that

immortality is not existing?We dont believe in words and conclude something.We believe only in actions and thats why we told you to know for yourself this is the

true path , by seeing and analysing .Nowhere we told you to

believe it by just the words we told.All that we told you to refer to is real actions and not just actionless words.Hence we Meivazhi people try to tell you that you can

benefit yourself by coming and knowing this.In no way we are cheating and there isnt any necessity for us to demonstrate because

"greatness speaks for itself and needs no words" and

the actions here are self-revealing needing no demonstration to establish its truthness.

"Judge not by words but actions for a thing should be considered worthy not by the way it is demonstrated but by what it actual qualifies to be"

Its for sure that if you just give a unbiased thought and give your time to know on the authenticity of whatever written and come and analyse your thoughts in Meivazhi,

you will surely realise that you have not lost anything in your life but rather gained the greatest thing in your life.Hence dont let loose your words before thinking or analysing its truth in its real sense.

Remember if you're going to let this go by without analysing - thinking as one among those

fake things its you who are the loser not we.

We intend to tell you this in a real sense and earnestness that you also get the fruits of this and not in any terms to establish ourselves for which there isnt any need at all-

for "No lock will hold against the power of gold" .

Guest guest

the way one can prove something is by experiencing it for yorself...i agree

so, let's say i wanted to go to tamil nadu to see if this is really kalki...

...firstly there are many who claim to be GOD...why should I try this particular one out of all others?

Becaus it claims that immortality can be achieved.

OK. so that is a good reason, since the potential benefit if what is said is true is enormous - immortality...

however, on what basis can i believe that meizahvi is really offering immortality?

well, he claims to be kalki, so one can argue that scripture predicts his arrival...

but there is a fundamental contradiction - because the scripture states that kalki will arrive at the end of age of kali - in 427,000 years...

...conclusion? either meizahvi is lying when he says he is kalki...

....or the scriptures are all wrong...

it is more logical to put faith in the scriptures...

therefore, there is not even enough evidence to warrant me taking the time and effort to go to tamil nadu, when all authorised signs (guru-sadhu-sastra) point to this being bogus...

Guest guest

send all those people who claim to be immortal and enlightened to kashmir.this will test there immortality and enlightenment.

Guest guest

"but there is a fundamental contradiction - because the scripture states that kalki will arrive at the end of age of kali - in 427,000 years...conclusion? either meizahvi is lying when he says he is kalki...r the scriptures are all wrong...it is more logical to put faith in the scriptures.."

hi my friend,i really appreciate your way of analysing things and really i find it now easy to explain you because you logically believe in the scriptures.....

the scriptures are truest of truths.....and they have rightly predicted the arrival of the Kalki to be at the end of Kali Yuga,which we humans have wrongly interpretted....

the Kalki Avatar-OUR LORD Meivazhi Salai Andavargal's period is (1860-1976) and it perfectly matches with the scriptures prediction of Kalki avatar to be at the end of Kali yuga...

Here is the analysis from the various scriptures ...

it would seem lengthy but if you are truly searching for the truth i think you can read it and analyse it for yourself in the light of the scriptures that pour in as

absolute proofs for OUR LORD MEIVAZHI SALAI ANDAVARGAL - the KALKI....

and know for sure that Meivazhi is the truth which the scriptures speak about....read on...

Guest guest

Conception prevailing in the Hindu scholars is that the age of Kaliyug is equal to 4,32,000 human years. Similarly the total period of all the four ages (Yug) has also been multiplied as 43,20,000 years.

This is due to committing blunder in evaluating the ratio given in the Sanskrit verses.

Let us refer to the Sanskrit verse from Kalki Puran the greatest scripture of Hindus:

"DWADSHABD SAHSREN DEVANAMCHA CHATUR YUGAM

CHATWARI TREENI DWAI CHEKAM SAHSRA GANITAM MATAM"

It means that one DEV YUG and CHATUR YUG is of twelve thousand year. This should be divided proportionately in the ratio of four, three, two and one according to the Arithmetic law in Sanskrit.

It is really surprising that this verse of Kalki Puran has specifically mentioned to apply the Arithmetic law.

What is this Arithmetic Law?

An arithmetic Law was framed by the Sanskrit astrologers at a later stage before these Purans were written.

Therefore we must apply it while translating such verses.

"ANKANAM VAMTO GATIH! SANKHYANAM DAXINO GATIH!!

Idea behind it is that when independent figures are given in the verse they should be read from reverse.

When a number is given it should be read in right way as usual. It seems that in order to facilitate the

arithmeticians this rule was framed to differentiate the figures from the digital number.

So we are required to apply this important law in the correct translation of the verse.

Therefore the meaning should be that the total period of all four Yugas is equal to 12000, years which is also the

age of one DEV YUG. The division of this period in four ages will therefore be in the order and ratio of one, two,

three and four (not Four, three, two and one) as mentioned in the verses.

DEV YUG OR HUMAN CHATURYUG

Sl. No Name of Yug Joining Period Actual Joining Total Age

(beginning) period Period(in end)

1 Sat Yug 100 + 1000 + 100 = 1200 Years

2 Treta Yug 200 + 2000 + 200 = 2400 Years

3 Dwapar Yug 300 + 3000 + 300 = 3600 Years

4 Kali Yug 400 + 4000 + 400 = 4800 Years

According to Hindu concept the Manifestations are generally appears in the joining period in the end.

Bhagwan Ram manifested in the last joining period of TRETA YUG and Krishna in the end of DWAPAR YUG in the joining period of DWAPAR YUG. Similarly the Kalki Avtar must also appear in the last years of Kaliyug i.e. The ending joining period of 400 years.

This joining period in the end is also known as the waiting period or PRATEEXYA KAL.

As we are concerned with only Kaliyug so we will see whether there are some verses mentioning the age of Kaliyug only which is of 4800 years actually in the light of above explanation.

Guest guest

And here iam listing some specified verses in various scriptures giving the age of Kaliyug independently.

REFERENCES FROM SCRIPTURES ABOUT AGE OF KALIYUG SPECIFICALLY

A) Reference from "SHREEMAD BHAGWAT MAHAPURAN"

"DIVYABDANAM SAHASRANTE CHATURTHE TU PUNAH KRITAM !

BHAVISYATI YADA NRINAM MAM ATMA PRAKASHKAM" !!

It means that Krit Yug (Sat Yug) will come after the expiry of four thousand divya years.Which will enlighten my mind and soul.The period of 4000 years clearly indicating towards the actual age of Kaliyug.

B) Reference from VISHNU PURAN regarding KALIYUG

"TREENI LAXANI VARSHANAM DWIJ MANUSHYA SANKHYAYA.

SASHTHICHEV SAHASRANI, BHAVITYESH VAI KALIH.

SHATANI TANI DIVYANAM SAPT PANCH CHA SANKHYAYA NISHESHEN

BHAVISHATI TU PUNAH KRITAM." (VISHNU PURAN)

It means:- "O Dwij! According to human calculations dividing sixty thousand by a number of seventy five

there will be Kaliyug and after which a period of one hundred year (of joining period ) Satyug will come again.

This is an unchallengeable proof mentioning the actual age of Kaliyug. If we divide 3,60,000 by 75 we will get 4800 years. 360000/75= 4800

It seems that the author of Vishnu Puran knew that the future scholars will commit blunder in ascertaining the age of Kaliyug so the age of Kaliyug was narrated in this peculiar way.

C) Reference from GARG SAMHITA OF GARGACHARYAJI:

The chief religious priest of Yadu Vansh or Krishna has written the life history of Bhagvan Krishna in his famous book "Garg Samhita". In one last chapter he has narrated one verse as below.

ABDASHCHATU SAHASRANI KALAU PANCH SATANI CHA

GATE GIRIVAREHI SHREENATHAH PRADUR BHAVISHYATI

It means that after a period of four thousand five hundred year of Kaliyug Sreenath (Vishnu) will appear from the

Girivar (Name of the mountain Sumeru) this prophecy is indicating towards an approximate period of Kaliyug i.e. 4500 years after that Vishnu (The husband of Goddess Laxmi) will be manifested. (Shree - Goddess Laxmi; husband & Nath - Vishnu)

Guest guest

It seems that when Hindi translation was needed the translator being ignorant of the arithmetical law

”ANKANAM VAMITO GATIH” they translated the verses in the same order in which it was written.

Thus they wrongly ascertained the age of Satyug as 4800 instead of 1200.

Similarly they calculated the age of Kaliyug as 1200 instead of 4800.

When they could not adjust it with some historical prediction they might have thought that these 1200 years are not human years. These seems to be Dev Versha. Committing another blunder in translating word Divya as Devya. The word 'Divya' or 'Devya Varsha' is known as Solar Year which is of 365 days in the astrology commonly known and while DEV VARSH is consisting of 360 human years.

So considering 1200 years as dev years they multiplied this number by 360

1200 x 360 = 4,32,000 of Kaliyug (Wrong Calculation)

Similarly 4800 x 360 = 17,28,000 Satyug (Wrong Calculation)

Guest guest

Hope you have understood the real calculation. Supplementing this prediction is one more solid prediction of the holy scriptures....the second part of the analysis of the scriptures.....

In several Purans it is clearly written that after the end of famous historical Mahabharat war Shree Krishna at the age of 120 years left this mortal world on the very last day of Dwapar Yug. At that time king Yudhisthir era was prevailing in India Named as 'Yudhisthir - Abda' which has now been lost.

But an astronomical order of movement of group of stars has been mentioned in several scriptures which clearly indicate the exact time of the commencement of Kaliyug.

In BHAGVAT & VISHNU PURAN we find following verse:-

YADA MAGHAMYO YASYANTI POORVASHADHA MAHARSHYA !

TADAT NANDAT PRABHRATYESHAM KALIR VRIDI GAMISYATI !!

An astronomical event of combination or situation of three important planets have been predicted in Bhagwat, Vishnu Puran and Mahabharat Scriptures.

YADA CHANDRASHCH SURYASHCH TATHA TISHYA VRIHSPATIH !

EAK RASHAU SAMESHYANTI TADA BHAVATI TATAH KRITAM. !!

It means that whenever the Sun, Moon, and Jupiter will reach in the Pushya group of stars (Naxatra) on Kark line or Rashi in similar situation then Satyug or Krityug is commenced.

This prediction is purely based on astronomical order on the basis of which all the astronomical calculation required for fixing the time and dates of the calendar year is based.

Also here is the English translated verse of Vishnu Purana (4.24) :

When the practices taught by the Vedas and the institutes of law shall nearly have ceased, and the close of the Kali age shall be nigh, a portion of that divine being who exists of his own spiritual nature in the character of Brahma, and who is the beginning and the end, and who comprehends all things, shall descend upon the earth. He will be born as Kalki in the family of an eminent brahmin of Sambhala village, endowed with the eight superhuman faculties. By his irresistible might he will destroy all the barbarians and thieves, and all whose minds are devoted to iniquity. He will then reestablish righteousness upon earth; and the minds of those who live at the end of the Kali age shall be awakened, and shall be as pellucid as crystal. The men who are thus changed by virtue of that peculiar time shall be as the seeds of human beings, and shall give birth to a race who shall follow the laws of the Krita age, the Age of Purity. As it is said, "When the sun and moon, and the luner asterism Tishya, and the planet Jupiter, are in one mansion, the Krita age shall return."

- Vishnu Purana 4.24

Now the questions arises whether this situation of stars took place or not?

Yes it has already happened in 1894.

The great heavenly signs solar and lunar eclipses prophesied in the holy scriptures of various religions falls during the period of Meivazhi Salai Andavargal (period 1860 - 1976).And you can now understand the exact relevance from all these proofs.

And its really crystal clear from the evidence of the scriptures that OUR LORD SALAI ANDAVARGAL is the KALKI and

the two analysis i have mentioned is more than enough to clear your doubt.

If you want anymore authentic evidence from any other true scriptures..you qoute it ...i will tell you how it STANDS IN ABSOLUTE SYNCHRONISATION TO OUR LORD - MEIVAZHI SALAI ANDAVARGAL.What more you want to question ... you can question..we are here to answer...and ask any kind of questions to analyse its authenticity.... coz our intension is to help any yearning soul in search to reach this right destination......