IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kcp1982

Proof of Divinity in Dieties

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna.

The narrow minded followers of man made religions think that the followers of the Vedic religion worship idols.

But the Hindu milk miracle of 1995 in which millions saw with their own eyes, dieties drinking milk. Conclusively proves that the dieties are divine.

An article from gitamrta.org:

Proof That God is Present in Hindu Deities

On 21 September 1995, the whole World witnesses the Hindu milk miracle in which Hindu deities, known as idols to the non-Hindus, were drinking milk offered to them. Never before in the history of mankind such a miracle occurred on such a global scale.

The Milk Miracle was reported Worldwide, from: Edmonton, Canada, San Francisco, USA, Los Angeles, USA, Trinidad, Guyana, Toronto, Canada, New York, USA, Italy, United Kingdom, Germany, Denmark, Dubai, UAE, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Fiji, Australia, New Zealand, Mauritius, Kenya, and many other countries.

The miracle took place in thousands of Hindu temples and was witnessed by millions of Hindus and many non-Hindus.

Many of the Media reporters (mostly Christians) held their milk filled spoons to the Hindu deities and watched with total surprise and excitement, the milk being drunk by the idols.

Scientifically it’s impossible for a statue made of stone or metal to absorb even one drop of milk. The Hindu deities made of stone and metal, and some of them smaller than the hand. Drank many gallons of milk within a few hours, absorbing the milk instantly on contact.

The non-Hindus and scientists have tried to explain what happened on September 21, 1995 in terms of science. Some have repeatedly said that this so-called "Milk Miracle" was caused by something as simple as capillary action.

If the milk miracle was attributed to capillary action, then why is it that the deities never drank a single drop of milk before 21 September 1995 and after? If you offer a Hindu dieties milk today, it will not absorb even a single molecule. Please explain this first and then doubt later. Where is the capillary action gone today?

The Hindu milk miracle conclusively proves that Hindus worship God, who is present in the deities. It was God who was drinking the milk and not the stone or metal. The miracle also proves that God does take a form, which is totally rejected by other religions.

Read eyewitness accounts of many who witnessed the miracle and more at: http://www.milkmiracle.com/

Guest guest

I know this happened but I don't understand yor point of discussing this issue now. If you know whatever you are doing is bonafide and authentic then why do you worry what other people think or say? Just incourage people to chant Hare Krishna Mahamantra rest everything will be taken care the by mercy of Sri Sri Guru and Gauranga.

Hare Krishna.

Yes we should not be bothered by what others think of our values. Their knowledge is limited and comes from man made scriptures. Thus their knowledge is limited to thier humanly perceptions.

Anyhting based on our senses is imperfect knowledge as our senses are imperpect.

Haribol.

Guest guest

Don't worry about man made sciptures or anything else just focus on chanting the holy name and help others to chant.

Guest guest

Mr. Child Pls. do me a humble favour. Pls. chant this mantra:

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna,Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare

Thanks a lot,

Guest guest

Hare Krishna.

We only worship krishna, but all Hindu dieties are divine as proven by the milk miracle. The miracle proves that we don't worship idols as you stated in another message but God who is actually present in the dieties.

But you cannot accept this truth as you are a narrow minded follower of man made religion.

for all i know the milk miracle is a satansetup. but thats not the point. i dont care whether statues drink milk or gasoline, the point is they are without sin and when we get to heaven we will have the same power as them.

I accept only one God as God and only He is worthy of worship, I do not worship sinful creatures. I repeat, the hindu Gods might very well be real! Vishnu is real and so is Yama. so i guess the others are real as well.

but do me this favor and answer this:what makes a God a God?

Guest guest

Mr. Child Pls. do me a humble favour. Pls. chant this mantra:

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna,Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare

Thanks a lot,

Guest guest

Child if you chant this mantra you will know who God is and you will eventually know what makes God, God

I have chanted that one many times and will do so again and yes indeed I do feel something when I chant it multiple rounds, but I also feel a same sort of thing when i chant

Our Father who art in heaven

Hallowed be thy name

Thy Kingdom come

Thy will be done

On earth,. as it is in heaven

Give us this day our daily bread

And forgive us our debts

as we forgive our debtors

Lead us not into temptation

and deliver us from evil

for thine is the kingdom and the glory and honor and power until all eternity

Amen

Guest guest

Child it is very good that you are chanting the holy name of the Lord. Pls. become vegatarian also. Thanks

Guest guest

The fact is that jesus was crucified and thus he couln't save himself so how can he save anyone. So please stop this Christian non-sense.

Guest guest

Child,

The onlt satan set-up is your religion. And not the Hindu dieties drinking milk.

Your simply cannot accept the truth and you spread your religion by deception.

You will fate and those who follow your religion is hell.

God raised Jesus from the dead, it was meant to be, if you knew God, youd know that Jesus true divinity and power was showed more than ever before at the Cross where His forgiving power delivered a massive strike against satan and the demons.

I told you! I have no religion! I do not follow reloigion! I follow God! I follow my heart!

I try to do good and serve my neighbors, i love helping people, and by that serve God! I have both a bible and a bhagavadgita! My religion is having a personal relation with the Lord by Living in Full and Total Love!

and you know what? I agree! satan has a major influence! not on God and Jesus, but on people, which includes the many churches there are but the vaishnavas and their doctrines also! we are all sinners!

what is truth! tell me what is truth! with what have i not agreed! Be happy that I am instead of those many christians who call you idol worshippers open to you and try to form a bridge! but if you dont listen to the advice of some people here to open up with love and compassion as they claim dhupada did, (i dont know the man and it might be so, im not judging or anything) you will never be able to get christians or others to become vaishnavas!

God prophecised me many times and he sure does say something different about my faith and destination friend!

""Child,

The onlt satan set-up is your religion. And not the Hindu dieties drinking milk.

Your simply cannot accept the truth and you spread your religion by deception.

You will fate and those who follow your religion is hell. ""

Guest guest

I can't beleve child you are still here!! Be a good child and listen, I'm requesting you again and again humbly pls. don't waste yor and everybody else's time. I am sure you can find some other form to preach. O.k. my friend no hard feeling.Thanks