IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Who will lead us?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

One thing that we can all agree on I am sure that it is hell in today society.

So who will lead us to heaven?

Jesus, Krishna, Mohamad, Guru Nanuk, Buddha came here and the world has become more degraded.

Certainly there must be someone here to guide us.

Guest guest

"Jesus, Krishna, Mohamad, Guru Nanuk, Buddha came here and the world has become more degraded."

the world is made by god to be degraded... it is our duty to save us from the world and go back to godhead.. and the manifestations of god that you have written had successifully brought to liberation an infinite number of living beings

there's already someone to guide you... pray intensely krsna and chant regularly hare krsna mahamantra to be blessed and obtain the shelter of a bona fide, pure, spiritual master

Guest guest

i can give you the name of my guru maharaja and a few names of guru that i think useful to look at... and i will do it without any sectarianism if you expressely ask to me to do it

Guest guest

Yes, please explain.

Just a couple of questions.

Do your Gurus live in a household?

Are they still alive?

my most mercyful guru maharaja is Srila Bhakti Vaibhava Puri Goswami Maharaja....

it is well known by all devotees,

godbrother and companion of Srila Prabhupada.....

in kartika month he's in vrindavan, in chaitanya mission near seva kunja

i appreciate very much especially also Srila Tirtha Vallabha Goswami, Srila Paramadvaiti Goswami, Srila Sadhu Goswami then Srila Svarupa Damodara Goswami, Srila Indradyumna Maharaja and Srila Radhanath Swami of Iskcon

i bow at the lotus feet of such exalted vaishnavas

the gurus i have said are all sannyasis, so they do not live in a private house but in temples travelling all time if they are not too old in the body to do it

--

all these vaishnavas, fortunately for me, you and everyone, are alive...

very much alive!!!

hare krsna, go and meet them...

Guest guest

Why is there a need to renounce and move away from the responsibilites of a household?

Is it not possible to follow Krishna in a household?

Guest guest

Why is there a need to renounce and move away from the responsibilites of a household?

Is it not possible to follow Krishna in a household?

Guest guest

How many would benefit by them staying in a household? How many would benefit by them going to them. There have been many sages that were also householders of course especially before the time of Shankara, such as Yajnavalka, Vashishta, Kapila, the list goes on. But there are other reasons too. The duties of each are different.

Guest guest

Omshanti.

If the philosophy of Karmayoga, as propagated in Gita is to be believed, then Sanyasis do not have any right to preach Gita, because they have renounced the regular karma of a household. They depend on the donations given by others. How can they achieve the so-called moksha if they themselves owe their existence to the donations of others? Will this not constitute karmic accounts?

On Godly service,

Roohani sevadhari,

Prajapita Brahmakumar.

Guest guest

Interesting the path of the household over the path of the sannyasi.

Do many sannyasi not abandon there families etc. to find spirituality?

Would this act be very spiritual?

Guest guest

If they did not teach (not preach) the Gita then who would? The sages analyse the scriptures etc and present it in an easily digestable form for the householders who in return, process food to an easily digestable form for the sages!! how wonderful..

There are reasons that sanyasis should not be householders and have regular jobs etc. One of them is to prevent exploitation of people. If the sannyasi claims to be able to live in any mode of life let him be a beggar so that people wont exploit other people financially in the name of religion.

They do not Depend on anyone.. but willful abstinance is just as much an action as willful indulgence. As the geeta says, he who sees action in inaction and inaction in action is intelligent among men. They take whatever comes their way. IF they get fine, if they don't also fine.

Guest guest

Sometimes it is necessary to learn driving in the lonely roads before coming back to the highways of life. That is why they sometimes leave. Although the wife of a sanyassi might have a different idea about her husband leaving to find enlightenment than a householder wife

"If the philosophy of Karmayoga, as propagated in Gita is to be believed, then Sanyasis do not have any right to preach Gita, because they have renounced the regular karma of a household. "

gita wants that we act (=karma) exclusively for krsna.. and a true sannyasi is 24/24 engaged in preaching krsna's message

that's karma yoga..= "action in union with the absolute"

Guest guest

One should have union with the supreme in the household as well so the sannyasi lifestyle is not necessary.

Being a sannyasi is nothing special.

Living in a houshold and having the union is another.