IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Is Krishna God?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Visit www.gitamrta.org/god.htm

Yes Lord Krishha is God without any doubt.

He is only being who appeared and proved that he was God.

He didn't perfom cheap miracles like multiplying food, etc. He performed real miracles which only God could perfrom.

He expanded himself into 16,108 forms

He proved he was all powerfull, all ways.

He lifted a mountain when he was only 7 in front of thousands of people.

He made stones float on the sea (www.gitamrta.org/bridge.htm)

He saved people in this life, they didn't have to wait for the day of judgement.

He made the sun rise and set at his will

etc...

Guest guest

Good day!

Is God and Krishna not two different souls?

Have a nice day!

The better. Read Sastra by only Vaishnavas. They will tell you the full story. God and Krishna are the same identiy. There is no difference between Krishna and His soul. He is absolute. We only have to accept this fact. And completely stop speculating about whom God is or isn't. We cannot know God by any amount of mental speculation, because it is our very minds which are in bondage! Truth Never changes. Maya changes everyday....

Guest guest

Good day!

Is God and Krishna not two different souls?

Lord Krishna is THE GOD. Lord Krishna is pure SPIRIT and has no material body.

HE(Lord Krishna) is ALL BLISS, ALL KNOWLEDGE and ALL PURE SPIRIT.

Guest guest

As in he does have a body, he is sakar and to believe Him without a form is a huge sin, but His body is of course purely divine, not like an ordinary human, despite looking like one.

Guest guest

As in he does have a body, he is sakar and to believe Him without a form is a huge sin, but His body is of course purely divine, not like an ordinary human, despite looking like one.

Lord Krishna has most beautiful FORM. Agreed. I feel uncomfortable with the use of word body, as it always in general refers to material body.

I prefer the word transcendental FORM.

Guest guest

Not only does He have a form, it is MOST sinful to consider him as formless; the formless nirgun Brahman rests upon Him, and is His bodily effulgence.

Haribolo

Guest guest

Good day!

Then why is it in India the Shivling is worshipped if Krishna was God?

Surely the Shiviling must have respresented something at one time.

Have a nice day

Guest guest

Good day!

Then why is it in India the Shivling is worshipped if Krishna was God?

Surely the Shiviling must have respresented something at one time.

Have a nice day

Demo-god worship is allowed in Vedas and as per Gita as well for people in different levels of spiritual maturity. In India, during Kali Yuga the original teachings of Vedas were corrupted which lead some to believe Shiva as supreme.

Guest guest

Good day!

Are you saying that Shiva is imaginarey and Krishna is greater then Shiva?

I have been to India and why are there more temples dedicated to Shiva and Shankar then Krishna?

Have a nice day.

Guest guest

Good day!

Are you saying that Shiva is imaginarey and Krishna is greater then Shiva?

I have been to India and why are there more temples dedicated to Shiva and Shankar then Krishna?

Have a nice day.

Dear whoever,

I am from India and an Indian. Original teachings of Vedas establish Lord Krishna or Narayana as supreme. Teachings of Vedas establish the truth, not the pratices of some so called Hindus.

Guest guest

Good day!

Who is Naryana?

Are you speaking of Lakshmi and Naryan?

Have a nice day!

Guest guest

Good day!

Who is Naryana?

Are you speaking of Lakshmi and Naryan?

Have a nice day!

I am not aware of Naryan.

But

Krishna = Narayana = Rama = Visnu = ALL HIS other AVATARAS like Vamana, Matsya, Narasimha, Kurma, Parasurama etc.

KRISHNA is the pure consiousness which we are without our ego. sat chit ananda.

This means we are spiritual just like Krishna. But not mean we are Krishna. We are small living beings. Jiva, just like it sayss in Gita and Bhagavatam.

Guest guest

what do's krishna look like and what are the 4 things he or she has thak you.

There now I have a username (I just posted about Adam & Eve and fruit and all that)

now then to Krishna being God

particles are only particles when observed and are actually waveforms

since they are not particles except when observed that proves that the observer is the cause

therefore, being the original (observer/cause), God must be EXCLUSIVELY personality

KRISHNA is that original personality because He attracts all (only the personality of God could be all-attractive)

DEAR KRISHNA<ARE YOU GOD ?

Please tell me

for i cannot see

i am born blind like a mole

i cannot even see my soul

or tommorrow,or the next day.

I cannot even see my freind

who sits beside me on a bus

Some reckon I will find you if I pray

Guest guest

The information here is very esoteric. You will probably be emotionally effected if you read the whole thing. Only read it if you want to sincerely know truth, otherwise ignore it.

I can say this with all honesty. Very few if any devotees when truly, truly honest with themselves have seen Krishna while living in the body. They may have experienced some karmic synchronisities that have lead them to believe that krishna is God but these forces are of psychic nature and cannot be trusted.

The Hare Krishna movement believe Krishna is God. Yet none of them have seen or truly experienced God and never will.

Their faith is based on the teachings of a dead guru, who may I lovingly state cannot help you. Why? because he has translated into another world or body. In addition, you have to rely on a devotees interpretation of his teachings to understand what he was trying to say.

A true living master is necessary to awaken your consiousness. Unfortunately there are none currently in IScKON. I say that with love and respect, as many Swami's and devotees do good work. They do their work in a mental state, what is called Sattva guna, which is only part of the mind. In fact, Sattva Guna is such a trap that it keeps one incarnating into this world for thousands of lifetimes.

Like it or not this is absolutely true.

The teachings will certainly help you progress on your spiritual sojourn but they will not awaken your Soul.

You may ask why?

This is simple. The celestial sound current that all Souls travel too and from the world on, is not activated. Only a true living master can activate this within the individual. There are never anymore than 2 or 3 of these masters living in the world at anyone time, and they come and get you when the time is right. You will never find them.

I am very fortunate that I have received such a blessing but you will too when the time is right. I say that from a place of love and not to try and put anyone down. Everyone will get their turn. This is the only way you can go back to the Lord.

The principles in Krishna Conciousness are bang on right, but the master is missing and therefore the connection to the true spiritual current is lost. Even Srila Prabhupada wasn't a master of the celestial sound current. If he was here today I assure you he would tell you so himself. He was a representitive of truth sent to point hippies in the right direction, as they were completely lost. He did his job well.

I am not a skeptic by any means and can tell you that the stories of Krishna are true, but only in a relative way, but they are not seen correctly with the eyes of the devotee or even the Swami within ISCKON.

The divine nature of reality cannot be explained in a book. It can only be seen and felt within our own Soul body if awakened.

When awakened the sound current allows the infant soul to travel on the inner planes with the radiant form of the sound current called the inner master. The inner master is the sound current personified to guide you through the vast regions that exist in your own Soul body. Believe me or not this is truth in its purest form.

I don't care if skeptical devotees believe me or not. Arjunas enemies didn't believe that Krishna was who he was either.

the important point is that you understand this and tread carefully from here.

Is Krishna God?

You have to find this out for yourself.

You will only be allowed to see what God wants you to see.

However, I will tell you this. Most devotees think they worship Krishna. They do not. This is true illusion. They chant hare Krishna but that energy goes directly to Brahma. Brahma is the god of creation and his job is to keep you out of the spiritual world all together and at all costs. You cannot by pass Brahm on your journey to God unles you have the protection of the inner masters radiant form. It is clearly written in Bhagavad Gita.

Who sees the radiant from of Krishna? Only Arjuna and a few other readied souls on the battlefield. The masses saw nothing. A devotee will say this is not true and that all those on the battlefield were absorbed into krishna's body. This is true but I can tell you most of them reincarnated within 48 days. Brahm keeps us stuck in duality, in cause and effect. He is the God that all religions pray to even though they think they pray to a higher being. He is also what the Christians call Satan. He is the positive and negative currents all rolled into one. His power is so strong that he can even dupe us into believing that he is the Supreme Lord. His power is completely overlooked by all religions including this one.

I wish you the best of luck

If you want to know god try to understand the priciples of Krishna Conciousness carefully. Don't just jump in there. Call the inner master and ask IT to be present within your own being and then we can laugh together.

Take care

Lawrence Richardson

Guest guest

I am not smoking anything. I have read all of Srila Prabhupada's books and chanted more rounds of Maha Mantra than most devotees.

I mentioned that this info is very esoteric. You are obviously still maturing and not ready for the esoteric teachings of The Lord yet.

That is OK I still love you anyway.

Take care