IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

God of Geeta / Geeta ka bhagwaan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Omshanti.

Learned Guest wrote - As for picture of Srila Prabhupada, ISKCON does not consider him to be GOD. AAs per ISKCON, Lord Krishna is GOD.

He has simply stated that Srila Prabhupada is not considered to be God by ISKCON. They consider only Lord Krishna to be God. But the learned guest has conveniently ignored to reply as to why no picture of Shri Krishna appears on the main page of this website and why Srila Prabupada's picture has replaced Shri Krishna. It only shows that the followers of ISKCON give more importance to their Guru than to their God. Guru is important, but is it at the cost of God? Who is the actual giver, bestower? Is it the Guru or God?

My learned friend or other followers have also not replied to my humble querry as to how Shri Krishna got the title of Lord. Who conferred that title upon Him and when? Will anyone kindly clarify?

With regards,

On Godly service,

Roohani sevadhari (PBK).

Guest guest

Omshanti.

Learned guest wrote, "So you are a hypcrite, when it comes to your own belief. Where is your incorporeal Shiva, there is no evidence whatsoever of this entity Shiva's existence. It is not until some guy by name lekhraj imagines this being nobody heard of it."

It is surprising to know that the learned guest is unaware of the evidence of incorporeal Shiva, while being proud of his knowledge of vedas.

Incorporeal Shiva is worshipped in the form of Shivlinga in every village and most of the Hindu homes. The temple that the foreign muslim invader called Ghaznavi looted 17 times was a Shiva temple called Somnath temple, whose replica exists even today. There was a large diamond studded on the Shivlinga that represents the incorporeal Shiva. The linga represents the father of humanity, i.e. Shankar or Aadi deva and the jalaadhaari represents the mother of humanity, i.e. Jagdamba or Aadidevi. The third eye in the middle of the forehead of Shankar represents the incorporeal Shiva. The three horizontal lines that the Shaivites apply on their foreheads represent the Trimurty - Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar, whreas the point in the centre of the three lines represents the incorporeal Shiva. Actually it is the incorporeal Shiva who causes establishment of new divine world on this earth through Brahma, destruction of this old vicious world through Shankar and sustenance of the new divine world through Vishnu, i.e. Shri Lakshmi and Shri Narayan. Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar are souls (who enter the cycle of birth and death) whereas Shiva is the incorporeal Supreme Soul , who does not enter the cycle of birth and death. Incorporeal Shiva says that just a point of light supreme soul cannot be worshipped, that is why I am worshipped along with the body through which I get revealed in the world. It is displayed in many pictures of bhaktimarg that Shivlinga is placed in the middle and all the deities including the Trimurty (Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar) are standing around it in devotion or worshipping it. Incorporeal Shiva is also remembered by souls of other religions in the form of a point of light (by Christians) as Sang-E-Aswad (by Moslems) as Ekonkar (by Sikhs) etc. People throughout the world remember the incorporeal God in the form of Ishwar, Allah or God, if not in their lifetime, at least at the time of their death. Does God require any other proof?

With regards,

On Godly service,

PBK

Guest guest

He has simply stated that Srila Prabhupada is not considered to be God by ISKCON. They consider only Lord Krishna to be God. But the learned guest has conveniently ignored to reply as to why no picture of Shri Krishna appears on the main page of this website and why Srila Prabupada's picture has replaced Shri Krishna. It only shows that the followers of ISKCON give more importance to their Guru than to their God. Guru is important, but is it at the cost of God? Who is the actual giver, bestower? Is it the Guru or God?

My learned friend or other followers have also not replied to my humble querry as to how Shri Krishna got the title of Lord. Who conferred that title upon Him and when? Will anyone kindly clarify?

Silly question.

The fact remains that in teachings of ISKCON and Vedas, Krishna is GOD.

Guest guest

It is surprising to know that the learned guest is unaware of the evidence of incorporeal Shiva, while being proud of his knowledge of vedas.

Vedas do not talk about any incorporeal Shiva. Sow me where in Vedas it talks about your conceptual hallucination about this Shiva.

Incorporeal Shiva is worshipped in the form of Shivlinga in every village and most of the Hindu homes. The temple that the foreign muslim invader called Ghaznavi looted 17 times was a Shiva temple called Somnath temple, whose replica exists even today. There was a large diamond studded on the Shivlinga that represents the incorporeal Shiva. The linga represents the father of humanity, i.e. Shankar or Aadi deva and the jalaadhaari represents the mother of humanity, i.e. Jagdamba or Aadidevi.

People follow different things, that does not mean Vedas authorize such practise.

Infact Vedas have verses condemning such practises.

7.021.05 Let not th ra_ks.asas, Indra, do us harm; let not the evil spirits do harm to our progeny, most powerful (Indra); let the sovereign lord, (Indra), exert himself (in the restraint) of disorderly beings, so that the unchaste may not disturb our rite. [Let not the ra_ks.asas: na vandana vedyabhih = vandana_ni, ra_ks.a_m.si, prajabhyah; the unchaste: s'is.nadevah, abrahmacharya ityarthah (Yaska 4.19); or, may be those who hold the lin:ga for a deity].

10.099.03 Going to the battle, marching with easy gait, desiring the spoil, he set himself to the acquisition of all (wealth). Invincible, destroying the phallus-worshippers, he won by his prowess whatever wealth (was concealed in the city) with the hundred gates. [Phallus-worshippers: s'is'nadeva_n is a tatpurus.a compound; hence, the meaning would perhaps be: incontinent or licentious].

Guest guest

The above verses are from Rig Veda Samhita.

The third eye in the middle of the forehead of Shankar represents the incorporeal Shiva. The three horizontal lines that the Shaivites apply on their foreheads represent the Trimurty - Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar, whreas the point in the centre of the three lines represents the incorporeal Shiva. Actually it is the incorporeal Shiva who causes establishment of new divine world on this earth through Brahma, destruction of this old vicious world through Shankar and sustenance of the new divine world through Vishnu, i.e. Shri Lakshmi and Shri Narayan. Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar are souls (who enter the cycle of birth and death) whereas Shiva is the incorporeal Supreme Soul , who does not enter the cycle of birth and death.

None of these are teachings of Vedas. It is purely some misguided person's imaginations.

Incorporeal Shiva says that just a point of light supreme soul cannot be worshipped, that is why I am worshipped along with the body through which I get revealed in the world. It is displayed in many pictures of bhaktimarg that Shivlinga is placed in the middle and all the deities including the Trimurty (Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar) are standing around it in devotion or worshipping it. Incorporeal Shiva is also remembered by souls of other religions in the form of a point of light (by Christians) as Sang-E-Aswad (by Moslems) as Ekonkar (by Sikhs) etc. People throughout the world remember the incorporeal God in the form of Ishwar, Allah or God, if not in their lifetime, at least at the time of their death. Does God require any other proof?

Speculation. I will rather depend on Vedas.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna Roohani,

plz read 'Bhagavad Gita as it is' by HDG AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.it will help u understand the science of Lord krishna, who Srila Prabhupad is, etc...

i do not see any problem if we call krishna Sri krishna or Lord Krishna. i do not understand y u r asking. anyway.

Hope it helps .

Hare Krishna

Guest guest

Respected mataji,

Omshanti. The question of replacing Shri Krishna with the picture of Srila Prabhupada is a very important one. It must be decided first and foremost, who is God for the followers of ISKCON. Is it Shri Krishna or Srila Prabhupada? Since all of you have repeatedly said that Shri Krishna is the only God then why do you hesitate in displaying his picture instead of the picture of Srila Prabhupada or at least along with his picture? The hesitation of ISKCON followers or ISKCON in addressing this issue only apparently shows that they do not actually believe Shri Krishna to be God. It is famous in the scriptures that devotees of Vishnu were ready to sacrifice their life for the sake of the bhakti of Vishnu, but I find it surprising that despite no obstacles to my suggestion, why does ISKCON hesitate so much in acknowledging their love for Shri Krishna by giving him a due place on their website. For any first time viewer of this website (especially for the non-Hindus) it will be most surprising to see the picture of a mortal human being instead of Shri Krishna, whom the devotees of Krishna worship. It conveys a wrong message.

Difference in words and actions is not only misleading but also dangerous.

As regards the controversy surrounding the title of Lord, the issue was basically raised because our learned guest was very scathing in his attacks on the Christian historians. I just wanted to know from him that when he hates Christians so much, then why accept a Christian title for your deity Shri Krishna? Can you imagine the name Shri Christ becoming popular in Europe or America or Shri Mohammad becoming popular in the Middle East? When you want to accept every word spoken in Gita in its originality then why do you accept Shri Krishna with a title given by Christians, whom our learned guest does not hesitate to criticize?

With regards,

On Godly service,

Roohani sevadhari,

Prajapita Brahmakumar

Hare Krishna

1. You said: “The main point here is from where does Dada Lekhraj derive his authority? I can also imagine all kinds of things and write them down; so will you agree them to be coming from God” ------- First of all the knowledge being propagated by the Brahmakumaris (BKs) and the followers of Adhyatmik Ishwariya Vishwavidyalay (i.e. PBKs) is not imaginary but based on the knowledge given to them by the incorporeal God Shiva, who enters into an ordinary human being to purify all the souls. The incorporeal God Shiva entered into Dada Lekhraj for many years until his demise in 1969 and after that the incorporeal God Shiva has been entering into another human medium to complete the task of world transformation that remained unfinished through Dada Lekhraj.

Yes, Lord Shiva also entered me ... Please realize that this is nothing more than sentimentalism.

You said:

As regards the knowledge being given by God to the PBKs being imaginary is concerned I would like to say that it is more compatible with science and history than the knowledge given by any other religion. I would not take examples from other religions, but will quote only from Hindu scriptures. There is mention of various deities with thousand arms, 8 arms, four arms, three eyes etc. Then there was Ravana with 10 heads. All kinds of imaginary demons, which nobody has ever seen. Scriptures say that deities live in a heaven that exists above the sky. And that there is a land of demons in the paataal lok. Scientists have traveled far and wide in the universe but could not find life anywhere. Neither does life exist beneath the earth beyond a certain level. So where do all these deities exist? Had they existed in the past then there should have been their progeny with similar physical features. But we have not heard of any surviving human beings with such physical features, leave alone performing any miracles for the benefit of the humanity. Actually, all these pictures of deities and the stories of wars between deities and demons have spiritual meanings and did not take place actually in the history of mankind. These spiritual meanings of the mythological figures and stories are being explained now by God Himself.

And before you said about Harappan civilization and Mahabharata. Seriously, are you still living in British India? The latest excavations have shown the Harappan civilization to be far older than thought previously, and shaligram shilas have been found. In addition the discovery of ancient Dwarka off-shore also provides the necessary evidence. Hint: update yourself on the latest situation.

Neither Dada Lekhraj nor the present medium of God claim to be medium of God, but I would like to know, which authority or scripture has given you the authority to reprimand anyone? Nobody except God Father has the power to reprimand anyone, especially on spiritual matters. I wish to humbly know if you claim to be God or the representative of God authorized to reprimand fellow human beings?

Yes, the scriptures tell the devotees to reprimand those who are lost for their own good. If one has obtained even a little fortune, then he must distribute it to others and reprimand is one of those ways. As for myself, i cannot be such a fraud to claim to be god or representative of god as others.

From Srimad-Bhagavatam 4.14.32

nayam arhaty asad-vritto

naradeva-varasanam

yo 'dhiyajna-patim vishnum

vinindaty anapatrapah

TRANSLATION

The saintly sages continued: This impious, impudent man does not deserve to sit on the throne at all. He is so shameless that he even dared insult the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Vishnu.

PURPORT

One should not at any time tolerate blasphemy and insults against Lord Vishnu or His devotees. A devotee is generally very humble and meek, and he is reluctant to pick a quarrel with anyone. Nor does he envy anyone. However, a pure devotee immediately becomes fiery with anger when he sees that Lord Vishnu or His devotee is insulted. This is the duty of a devotee. Although a devotee maintains an attitude of meekness and gentleness, it is a great fault on his part if he remains silent when the Lord or His devotee is blasphemed.

From Srimad-Bhagavatam 4.14.34

ittham vyavasita hantum

rishayo rudha-manyavah

nijaghnur hunkritair venam

hatam acyuta-nindaya

TRANSLATION

The great sages, thus manifesting their covert anger, immediately decided to kill the King. King Vena was already as good as dead due to his blasphemy against the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Thus without using any weapons, the sages killed King Vena simply by high-sounding words.

Then in Srimad-Bhagavatam 4.4.17

karnau pidhaya nirayad yad akalpa ise

dharmavitary asrinibhir nribhir asyamane

chindyat prasahya rusatim asatim prabhus cej

jihvam asun api tato visrijet sa dharmah

TRANSLATION

Sati continued: If one hears an irresponsible person blaspheme the master and controller of religion, one should block his ears and go away if unable to punish him. But if one is able to kill, then one should by force cut out the blasphemer's tongue and kill the offender, and after that one should give up his own life.

So one should cut the others arguments by arguments from the accepted pramanas.

you said:

In this connection I would like to say that there are hundreds of Acharyas and gurus who claim to have realized God. So is God omnipresent? And if God is in fact giving knowledge through so many God-realized Acharyas, then why is the world witnessing downfall? If the same God is present in all the Acharyas then why is there the difference of opinion?

Not all acharyas and gurus are genuine, and the same can be applied to Dada Lekhraj anyways -- so whats your point? The test of a genuine guru is the adherence to the Vedic siddhanta, the disciplic succession and most of all our own sincerity which helps us to recognize a true acharya. So far your judging of Lekhraj as god (or empowered by god) is nothing more than sentimentalism. As for the differences in acharyas, it is due to the nature of time, place and circumstances. As i said, this is off-topic and should be in a separate thread where i would be happy to provide the reasons with pramanas.

When the human beings get reformed or purified, then the animal species also get purified automatically. You must have seen that earlier the Sanyasis used to live more in the jungles amidst ferocious animals without any fear, but since a few centuries, the sanyasis have also lost their power of spirituality and hence have come into the cities and live luxurious lives. The feuds and murders that take place in the various ashrams of Hindu pilgrimage centres are world famous.

Cut the .. Tell me what becomes of animals and will they forever remain in the material worlds. And don't present silly things as coming from Lord Shiva.

A soul is like a trident, consisting of three parts- mind, intellect and resolves. Mind and resolves are the spikes on the right and left hand, whereas the intellect is the spike in the middle, slightly longer and more important than the other two spikes.

Well not really, soul has got to do nothing with matter.

you said:

All the souls and the supreme Soul Shiva live in the soul world situated beyond the sun, moon and the universe. Just as actors come on to the stage wearing different kinds of clothes and make-up, similarly souls enter into this world drama stage (earth) and assume human bodies or animal bodies as per their roles. This world drama which is of 5000 years as per God is divided into four ages – Satyug, Tretayug, Dwaparyug and Kaliyug.

No, the question is why do they perform this "drama" full of miseries. See this is not a kids forum where your ideas will pass by like that, you need to explain things.

When He himself is bound to enter this cycle to purify others (although he doesn’t take birth through a mother’s womb) then how can others get completely liberated from this cycle?

So much for your god.

4. Why do you think we need to follow any procedure to achieve the highest objective, and why does it take much time and energy? i.e. why does Lord not take all those who show an inclination into His family? -------this connection I would like to humbly say that God comes and establishes a home-cum-school-cum-spiritual hospital. He gives us knowledge step by step during the 100 years period of Purushottam Sangamyug beginning from 1936-37. Since this is a school (sachhi Geeta pathshala) where we live and study with our spiritual parents, we have to make efforts ourselves to become a deity. By imbibing this knowledge every Nar can become like a Narayan and every Naari can become like a Lakshmi. God says that unlike the bhaktimarg, He does not give any aashirwad (blessings) or vardaan (boons) but only shows the path to perfection and also gives the power to become perfect through easy Rajyoga. Whoever makes sincere efforts gives a boon to himself. Actually, all the human souls (belonging to any caste, creed, nation or religion) is a member of the Godly family, but the time taken by each soul to recognize that God Father varies depending on the role of each soul in this world drama. The more number of births one has taken in this world drama cycle, the earlier will one realize God.

Thq question stands where it is. Why do we need to make any effort in the first place, when the Lord can free us all at once from ignorance and all other ills. Okay your god is bound himself, so that explains many things.

See as i said before, when you come up to a forum like this then you have to at least give rational reasonings if you do not understand what means by pramanas. Essentially, your answer to all the questions has been that in your conception God Himself is bound... Well, then there is nothing more to say other than that unfortunately your service is not godly rather in someone's who is bound.

The dear roohani sevadhari on godly service goes off to tangents as regards this thread without giving answers to previous questions, such as how do the hallucinations of Lekhraj which conflict with all scriptures have any authority.

Please dont try discussing about the guru-tattva, for you do not consider any pramanas. But remaining on point, many iskcon sites have Lord Krishna at the front page while this has that of Srila Prabhupada. You have issues with this ... right. Well, not everyone can be satisfied, still you may want to communicate your feelings to the site administrator.

which is another tangent. Your learned friend does not consider your childish objections to have any relevance but still would respond to it due to other reasons. The learned friend prefers to call Lord Krishna because it indicates Master of the self as opposed to God which has the majesty factor predominant; others may have other reasons -- same is the case with Shri Krishna for Shri is the name of Goddess Lakshmi which indicates opulence etc. the attributes of Goddess Lakshmi. At other places the learned friend also writes Shri Krishna depending on context.

The learned friend would like to know if roohani sevadhari on godly service of some god, considers any pramanas as valid. Does he consider vedas, or the brahma-sutra or srimad-bhagavatam as pramanas because there needs some common ground for discussion.

Guest guest

Omshanti.

Shri Sumedh wrote, "No, the question is why do they perform this "drama" full of miseries. See this is not a kids forum where your ideas will pass by like that, you need to explain things."

I have already explained that as per the knowledge given to us by God Shiva this world drama cycle of 5000 years is not full of miseries. Half of this kalpa, i.e. 2500 years (i.e. Satyug and Tretayug) is purely peace and prosperity, with no rakshasas or vices. Only those who descend from the soul world after the completion of this period of heaven on earth think that this earth is full of miseries, especially the sanyasis, who do not have the courage to lead a balanced life while living in the household and renounce it thinking that they will get peace in the jungles, but cannot find it even there, because they cause sorrows and pains to their family by renouncing it. When the basis of sanyas itself is based on giving sorrows then how can it bear fruit?

With regards,

On Godly service,

Roohani sevadhari.

PBK

Guest guest

Omshanti.

Shri Sumedh wrote," Well not really, soul has got to do nothing with matter."

I never said that soul is anything physical. The following paragraph quoted by you was not understood properly.

A soul is like a trident, consisting of three parts- mind, intellect and resolves. Mind and resolves are the spikes on the right and left hand, whereas the intellect is the spike in the middle, slightly longer and more important than the other two spikes.

The above paragraph is only comparing the mind, intellect and resolves with the three spikes of a trident and do not mean that the mind, intellect and resolves are shaped like that. Neither soul nor supreme soul can be seen through the naked eyes, they can only be realized within.

With regards,

On Godly service,

Roohani sevadhari,

PBK.

Guest guest

Omshanti.

Shri Sumedh wrote,"Tell me what becomes of animals and will they forever remain in the material worlds."

I have already stated that as per the knowledge received by us from God Shiva, the souls of various species also enter into this world drama cycle (srishti chakra) of 5000 years from the soul world in the same way as human souls enter.

I have also stated that unlike the belief in the bhaktimarg, God says that souls cannot change their yoni or species from one birth to another. They experience pleasures (sukh) and pains (dukh) in the same species at different times of the world drama cycle. For e.g. a dog can get fruits for good action in the next birth by getting a chance to live in a luxurious home with all facilities. Similarly a human being need not take birth as a wretched dog to experience the punishments for bad deeds. A human soul can experience punishments in the same or next birth in the form of a human being only. Human beings suffering from diseases, physical anomalies, poverty, strained relationships, tension etc. are examples of human souls experiencing punishments for the sins performed in the same or previous births.

With regards,

On Godly service,

Roohani sevadhari,

PBK

Guest guest

Omshanti.

Shri Sumedh wrote, "Yes, Lord Shiva also entered me ... Please realize that this is nothing more than sentimentalism."

Dada Lekhraj or the present corporeal medium of incorporeal Shiva never claimed themselves that Shiva enters into them. It is we souls, on the basis of the unique knowledge received through them, believe that the incorporeal God father is giving knowledge through the present corporeal medium.

As regards your claim about Shiva entering into you, I would like to remind you about mythological story of the demon king Hiranyakashyap. When Prahalada told him that Vishnu was God, Hiranyakashyap told him and his subjects (praja) that he himself was God. There was no other God. Similarly, you are declaring that God Shiva enters into you. So are you God? Do you want to prove Hiranyakashyap right? Kindly clarify.

With regards,

ON Godly service,

Roohani sevadhari

PBK

Guest guest

Omshanti.

Shri Sumedh quoted Shrimad Bhagwatam,

nayam arhaty asad-vritto

naradeva-varasanam

yo 'dhiyajna-patim vishnum

vinindaty anapatrapah

TRANSLATION

The saintly sages continued: This impious, impudent man does not deserve to sit on the throne at all. He is so shameless that he even dared insult the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Vishnu.

PURPORT

One should not at any time tolerate blasphemy and insults against Lord Vishnu or His devotees. A devotee is generally very humble and meek, and he is reluctant to pick a quarrel with anyone. Nor does he envy anyone. However, a pure devotee immediately becomes fiery with anger when he sees that Lord Vishnu or His devotee is insulted. This is the duty of a devotee. Although a devotee maintains an attitude of meekness and gentleness, it is a great fault on his part if he remains silent when the Lord or His devotee is blasphemed.

The shloka quoted above does not in any way give any authority to anyone to insult anyone else. If anyone is offended by anyone else's activity, he should approach the higher authority. When the constitutions of various governments of this Kaliyug do not permit any human being to take law into his own hands, then how can the Supreme God allow anyone to take law unto his own hands.

The purport of the above shloka is prepared by a human being or guru and not given either by God or Shri Krishna. So, how can it be considered to be acceptable to the entire world? This is what God objects to. He says that human beings have interpreted my words in hundreds of ways as per their own convenience.

There was a report in "The Week" recently which contained a story of an Orissa village in India where the higher caste people have threatened to boycott the entire dalit community just because a dalit girl wanted to travel to college riding a bicycle. The upper caste people say that the Dalit people are only entitled to walk and not to ride even a cyle. Now that girl goes to college on cycle with a police escort. Thousands of upper caste people in lakhs of villages across India draw such discriminatory rights to suppress the rights of backward communities on the basis of such meaningless purports (as quoted by you above) delivered by some human gurus.

The correct meanings of Gita can be given only by its narrator, i.e. incorporeal God Father Shiva through an ordinary human medium as mentioned in the Satyanarayan katha and Gita. Now it is upto us to realize that God through the third eye of knowledge.

With regards,

ON Godly service,

Roohani sevadhari,

PBK.

Guest guest

Omshanti.

Shri Sumedh quoted from Shrimad Bhagwatam:

Then in Srimad-Bhagavatam 4.4.17

karnau pidhaya nirayad yad akalpa ise

dharmavitary asrinibhir nribhir asyamane

chindyat prasahya rusatim asatim prabhus cej

jihvam asun api tato visrijet sa dharmah

TRANSLATION

Sati continued: If one hears an irresponsible person blaspheme the master and controller of religion, one should block his ears and go away if unable to punish him. But if one is able to kill, then one should by force cut out the blasphemer's tongue and kill the offender, and after that one should give up his own life.

when even at the peak of Kaliyug, governments across the globe are campaigning against capital punishment for any kind of offence, then how can the merciful God prescribe such inhuman treatment just for insulting him? When our Mahatma Gandhi also preached that if someone slaps you on one cheek, show your other cheek, then can God prescribe anyone's tongue to be slashed and killed just because someone has criticised him?

And what is blasphemy? Does discussing religion and God constitute blasphemy?

In the ancient times (and even in many parts of the world) the so-called gurus and upper caste people quote such redundant shlokas to maintain their authority over the illeterate and ignorant people.

That is why we say that God is required to come and clarify his own words. Human beings cannot interpret the words of God correctly, except for their selfish motives.

With regards,

ON Godly service,

Roohani sevadhari,

PBK.

Guest guest

Omshanti.

Shri Sumedh wrote, "Thq question stands where it is. Why do we need to make any effort in the first place, when the Lord can free us all at once from ignorance and all other ills. Okay your god is bound himself, so that explains many things. See as i said before, when you come up to a forum like this then you have to at least give rational reasonings if you do not understand what means by pramanas. Essentially, your answer to all the questions has been that in your conception God Himself is bound... Well, then there is nothing more to say other than that unfortunately your service is not godly rather in someone's who is bound."

As stated earlier, God says that every soul must make efforts for its own benefit. He does not give any aashirwad or vardaan (blessing or boon) to anyone nor does He perform any miracle. If he does the above things then he has to do it for each and every soul which is not possible. Then the entire world would become heaven. Even the unworthy souls would become deities. There would not be any difference between a murderer and a hard worker. How can God do injustice? So He only comes and gives knowledge and also gives power to transform by teaching Rajyoga. Those who make efforts become numberwise deities. Others will either not enter the forecoming heaven or come after the end of heaven.

I never said that God is bound by anyone. I only said that God is also bound to enter this world to purify all the souls as per the 5000 years world drama. Even you say that God incarnated as Krishna to punish the wicked and to reward the good ones. Rama was bound by naagpaash in Ramayana. Does that mean that he was defeated. So, when God says that he is also bound to enter into this vicious world to purify the sinful ones, then how can you infer that He is bound by anyone? It is only His role to purify us. He is not subordinate to anyone.

with regards,

OnGodly service,

Roohani sevadhari,

Prajapita Brhamakumar

Guest guest

Omshanti.

Shri Sumedh wrote, "Yes, Lord Shiva also entered me ... Please realize that this is nothing more than sentimentalism."

Dada Lekhraj or the present corporeal medium of incorporeal Shiva never claimed themselves that Shiva enters into them. It is we souls, on the basis of the unique knowledge received through them, believe that the incorporeal God father is giving knowledge through the present corporeal medium.

How do you know this so called unique knowledge comes from GOD ?

When your so caled lekhraj did not claim anything like that, how come an ordinary person like you submerged in maya knows whether GOD entered into lekhraj or whoever ?

Many fake teachers teach something unique ? It does not mean they all were guided by GOD.

There is no proof that GOD entered your dada lekhraj.

What a few followers like you hallucinate is nothing more than your bramma kumaris' imagination.

Guest guest

Brahmakumar Roohani Sevadas is confused !!! What he says makes no sense whatsoever. He is wasting his time writing fiction when he should be spending his valuable time reading and understanding sastra as it is from bonafide parampara. My humble suggestion to Roohani ji is this : Chant "Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare" If he is not convinced with this suggestion he can look up either Brhannaradiya Purana or Padma Purana to check on either Narada or Lord Siva's views on the worship of the Supreme Lord Sri Krishna.

Furthermore, I kindly request sumedh prabhu to stop bombarding Roohani ji with sastra bcoz whatever we say, he will come up with something funny, cockeyed or twisted logic. He simply doesn't understand that Krishna is beyond his logic !!! If any mortal thinks that he can understand Krishna with his pea sized brain, then what can we say !!!

Nitai Gaura Premanande

Hariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hariiiiiiiiiiiiii BOOOOOOOOOOL

Guest guest

All Glories to Lord Chaitanya

Hare Krishna Roohani,

i do not own this website that's why i do not know why Srila Prabhupad's picture is there instead of Lord Krishna but at the same time i have no problem with it,i do not mind if it's Srila prabhupada's picture or that Of Lord Krishna or both. if u go to other websites u'll find both or one of them. it doesn't mean anything.

U also said that this shows thatwe do not actually believe Lord Krishna to be god. and that difference in words and action is misleading.

this is called speculation. you should not SPECULATE about who we are, what we think, what we do etc bcos this is dangerous that is why i told u to read BG as it is..

otherwise u will keep on speculating. If u cannot read BG as it is read some other books about us such as krishna consciousness or perfection of yoga or science of self realization.. Do not read BG by other authors because these authors speculated about BG and when u read their BG u read their speculation. Srila Prabhupad's BG is without speculation.He ddin't speculate, he didn't write Bg or a new version of BG he simply translated it for us. so it is still Krsna's words in Bg not Srila Prabhupad's words( it's not what SriLa Prabupad thought he understood from BG).So that is why it is called Bg as it is.

about Rajayoga i've done it b4 but because Bg says U only attain God through Bhakti Yoga, i stopped doing that.. it is written In Bg that even if u take the impersonalist path u will have to take to Bhakti yoga at some point to attain God.

i am sorry if i have offended you that was not my intention. i hope this helps.

Hari Bol

Guest guest

Hari Bol,

sorry i 4got something even if u read Bg as it is mayb u'll speculate. observe urslef if u see u r speculating stop and read it again this time as it is.

thank you

Hare Krishna.

Guest guest

Yes, this is a valid point why so many interpetations?

Certainly something must be lost in this act correct?

Guest guest

Respected mataji (absolute truth),

Omshanti. Thanks for the reply. As regards the replacement of Krishna's picture with the picture of Srila Prabhupada on this website is concerned, I leave that matter to you and the administrator because it is your website. If you really love Krishna you would think over my suggestion. I will not raise this matter again. Brahmakumaris are doing the same mistake that the administrator of this site has done by replacing Shri Krishna with Srila Prabhupada. Ever since the demise of Dada Lekhraj in 1969, they have slowly and steadily publicized the pictures of Dada Lekhraj Brahma and other administrators (Dadis) of Brahmakumaris organization instead of giving publicity to the Trimurty Shiva (i.e. Shiva and Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar).

As regards your suggestion to read Bg, I would like to intimate that I have already read Bg more than once and also the Bhagwatam published by ISKCON. I will try to quote from the same to support the knowledge being given by God Shiva as desired by many learned members of this forum.

As regards Bhakti yoga, God says that the fruits of bhakti is gyan (knowledge) which He comes and gives Himself and is giving now. Once we recognize God, there is no need to do bhakti anymore. Remembrance of God with love and imbibing the knowledge being given by Him in our practical lives is enough. Bhakti symbolized devotion and love for God. This can be done even without rituals and outwardly show.

Your words never hurt me. So kindly do not feel sorry.

With regards,

On Godly service,

Roohani sevadhari,

Prajapita Brahmakumar

Guest guest

Omshanti.

Learned Shri Sumedh wrote - The learned friend would like to know if roohani sevadhari on godly service of some god, considers any pramanas as valid. Does he consider vedas, or the brahma-sutra or srimad-bhagavatam as pramanas because there needs some common ground for discussion -

In this connection I would like to say that God has told us that bhakti is a path to reach me. Similarly the scriptures of bhaktimarg are a stepping stone to reach God, but they are not the ultimate truth in themselves. God says that truth or meaningful part in these scriptures is very less, which He Himself comes and clarifies. Hence we do not say that the shastras are completely false. They have truth to some extent and to that extent we will try to quote the same to support the true knowledge that is being given by God presently.

With regards,

On Godly service,

Roohani sevadhari,

Prajapita Brahmakumar.

Guest guest

They have truth to some extent and to that extent we will try to quote the same to support the true knowledge that is being given by God presently.

Bunch of cheaters.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna Roohani,

u have speculated again and this makes it difficult for you to understand Bg as it is.. all th answers we need are in sastras..we still need to do bhakti even after recognising Krishna..so sastra is very accurate because it comes from Krishna..Krishna is perfect so whatever he says is perfect . am imperfect if i quote anyhting from sastra whatever i say is perfect though am imperfect.. but supose i decide to go against sastra and say all nonsense then everyhting is imperfect. because it is only an opinion it is not fact. sastra is fact not opinions or beliefs.

Maybe u've had some experience about raja yoga etc .

i've had experience too before and had beliefs that mine is the ultimate way but they were against sastra.. and slowly i started to realise sastra is correct.

the only way out in this age is chanting Hare Krishna Mahamantra. if i take any other methods it will not work.

So try to read Bg again without speculation, accepting it as it is, do not try to undrstand what u want to understand but understand what is to be understood. read in a submiisive mood. do not challenge.. and do not compare ur knowlege to Bg or think that this or that is wrong in Bg or this mean somthing else. no it doesnt mean someting else. no it means what it means.

If u r having difficulty go to any iskcon temple and ask them to help u..

u will know u understand eveything when u agree with Bg as long as u keep speculating u will talk all nonsense on this forum. am sorry this is not to offend u. it is only to say that according to sastra most of ur posts is nonsense.

Pray to Lord Krishna to help u or Pray to Lord Shiv .

i take ur leave now.

May Lord Chaitanya bless u.

Hari Bol