IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Max_

Dealing with our Christian friends

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna, Sanjay Solomon, regarding your comment here is mine, --

ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU Bruz IS THAT KRISHNA IS FICTION…

--Both Jesus and Krishna are real.

YOU ARE LIVING IN A DECEPTION…

JESUS IS THE ONLY REALITY. [NOT AN AVTAR}

--That is called fanatic point of view. Jesus is real, ok, but so are Krishna, Mahoma, Buda and so is Moses.

Jesus IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE – HE IS NOT AN AVTAR AS YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD – HE IS THE SON OF GOD HIMSELF.

--I agree, Jesus is the son of God. Now listen, Krishna is God Himself, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, they are the Son (Jesus) and the Father (Krishna). Jesus said "I am the way to the father" and so he is because due to Jesus' mercy one can have the chance to evolve and arrive at Krishna.

HE CAME TO THIS WORLD IN HUMAN FORM ONLY TO SAVE THE WORLD FROM SIN AND HE DIED FOR YOU AND ME AND BY THE SHEDDING OF HIS BLOOD OUR SINS ARE WASHED AWAY HE ROSE UP AGAIN AND CONQUERED DEATH AND ASCENDED ONTO HEAVEN

--I agree.

AND YOU CAN GO THERE TOO BUT ONLY IF WE BELIEVE IN HIM AS OUR GOD AND THE ONLY GOD.

--That is one way to do it.

HE DID NOT COME TO KILL THE SINNER BUT TO GIVE US VICTORY OVER SIN. LOVE THE SINNER BUT HATE SIN.

HE DOES NOT LIVE IN STATUES OR THREADS OR RITUALS BUT IN THE HEARTS OF TRUE BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN. HE IS A LIVING GOD.

AND YOU CAN GO TO GOD THE FATHER ONLY THROUGH Jesus HIS BELOVED SON.

--I agree.

THE DEVIL DUPLICATES GODS WORKS TO MISGUIDE PEOPLE. HE HAS DUPLICATED THE PRINCIPLES OF CHRISTIANITY AND LED PEOPLE ASTRAY BY INTRODUCING RELIGIONS.

--You are right. Some so called religions are false, however the bhakti yoga taught by Prabhupada is a righteous way to become a better person and Prabhupada recognizes Jesus Christ as the son of God (Sri Krishna).

BUT FOLLOWING CHRIST IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION ITS ABOUT FOLLOWING THE TRUTH. THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NOT IN WORDS BUT ITS ABOUT POWER. WATCH BENNY HINN AND OTHER EVENGALISTS PERFORM MIGHTY MIRACLES IN THE NAME OF THE Lord Jesus CHRIST AND EXPERIENCE THE POWR FOR YOURSEL. FOR THE BIBLE SAYS “TASTE AND SEE THAT THE Lord IS GOOD”

--Indeed Jesus is powerful.

I PRAY THAT GOD OPENS YOUR SPIRITUAL EYES AND THAT YOU REALIZE THAT HEAVEN IS NOT SOMETHING THAT ONE CAN ACHIEVE THROUGH GOOD WORKS AND INNUMERABLE REBIRTHS BUT ONLY BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND THROUGH THE BLOOD OF CHRIST.

--I admire your strong faith, thank you for your good wishes.

You have a choice brother… choose Jesus and you will have eternal life.

--I accept Jesus as the son of God and I accept Krishna as God Himself, The Supreme Personality of Godhead.

And while you are on this earth you will be free from the yoke of the devil and will have eternal joy, peace and health and wealth even without that silly meditation and yoga and chanting of mantras.

--Well, despite of your opinion, the maha-mantra is like a concentrated prayer of "Our Father Who Are in Heaven, Holy Be Thy Name..."

I am telling you this so that when after death you stand before the Lord you will have no excuse to say that no one told you about the truth of Jesus.

--Jesus accomplished his divine mission and so did Arjuna. Both of them had to do things they didn't want to like dying in a cross (Jesus) and killing his fallen-from-grace relatives (Arjuna), but both of them decided to obey God's will.

PRAISE THE LIVING LORD JESUS

SANJAY SOLOMON

--All my respects for Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Messiah of the Bible (May the jewish accept Him one day) and all my respects for Srila Prabhupada, the servant of God, Sri Krishna. Hare Krishna, Sanjay Solomon.

Guest guest

It seems to me that both groups are merely reflecting the same judgmental attitude to each other. Are the Christians who are saying that Jesus Christ is the only way to redemption any different from those of you who say your path is the only way? The judgmental words exist on both sides. Every religion believes that theirs is the "True" path and that everyone else is on a false path. Until we all begin to see that all roads lead to the same place, and offer respect to one another, we will make no spiritual progress. Personally, I do so want to be initiated into the Krisha movement, but when I read some of these emails on various sites, it always stops me. I cannot tolerate the judgment. Judge only yourself.

Hare Krishna

No the philosophy as presented by Srila Prabhupada does not say there is only one Spiritual Master, rather that the Spiritual Master is One (being an empowered representative of God) who appears in many bodies. Read the comments by BruzWayne prabhu better.

dear sanjay:

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/rosenblit/writings/near_death_experience.html

if the cross is the only way, what then has happened to all those jews who died before the cross?

What did jesus preach? im gonna die on a cross and if you dont believe youre judged? yes, one sentence says this.

the rest, is a whole sermon of LOVE.

he gave sermons on heaven and how to get there, how people should act. the cross is his best way you know that he showed what he preached no more and less. so read the NDE and learn.

Guest guest

Instead of thinking that Jesus takes all your sins and he suffers your sins why dont you bother to help him and stop sinning.

If you really do love God then why not show compassion for the creations of God like animals.

If you can't even love God's creatures what chance have you to love God.

And who are you to say what is wrong and what is right.

That is not up to you. How would a novice like you know? You are corrupt and cannot understand God.

And you are just setting a bad image of Christians because you have no right to dis-apporve of others belief.

We are all sons and daughters of God. Jesus is just another acarya like Prabhupada, teaching by example.

How can you simplify the entire existence into hell,heaven and earth.

How can God be so cruel to put you in a place of eternal suffering. God is compassionate and would not leave you to suffer all your existence. And Krishna consciencess shows more compassion, love and worship to God than Christianity does.

So think twice before trying to make such ignorant accusations.