IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Parabrahman

proof of god

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Is anyone familiar the story of Sri Sri Caitanya Nityanada Prabhu's..?????

for all scriptural exegetists, there is the proof of the existance of God...five hundred years ago, and I doubt very much if we will be so fortunate as to witness something of this magnitude spiritually till the end of Kali yuga, of course there is what the Vaisnava Acharyas are doing in the way of miracles, turning melechas and yavanas to Vaisnavas.....this is also proof....

ever felicitate in the dust of the feet of genuine Vaisnavas

Hare Krishna

Proofs of God by consciousness/energy/causality etc. have been provided before, maybe i missed something. Their high degree of fixation with trying to identify satan and his followers, payment being the blood of Jesus etc. -- really was quite a pain to read all of it. I had found a much better and thorough critique of evolution here: http://spider.innercite.com/~tstout/cs/welcome.shtml, chapters 1-8.

Guest guest

Darwin and other theorists just don't get it and the info you so kindly pointed out does not explain Krsna consciousness.. I think I must be missing what you are telling...the proof of Gods existance....by whose telling ...Srimad Bhagavad-Gita by the Supreme Personality Of Godhead to Arjuna,.... or the world according to GARP.....Darwin etc....

ever felicitate in the dust of the feet of genuine Vaisnavas

yours in service...

gopijana adasa dasa