IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Shiva - Swaminarayan - Jesus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I bow to the above poster, definitely he must be Krsna to know the destination of souls. When even Kans was liberated, when even Ravana was liberated, when the worst of demons took birth again and again in human forms you definitely are Krsna, to know that these people are going to take birth in the animal kingdom next.

Guest guest

what swaminarayan nonsense would that be?

the philosophy of swaminarayan is exactly the same as the philosophy krishnas

swaminarayan holds the following scriptures superior

The four Vedas,

Vyaas-Sutras,

Shrimad Bhagwat Purana

Vishnusahastranama of Mahabharat.

Shrimad Bhagwad Gita,

code of ethics enunciated by Vidura

Vasudeva Mahatmya of Skanda Purana’s Vaishnav Khanda.

Smruti by Yagnavalkya Rishi.

that is only because there is no difference between krishna and swaminarayan, they are one with different names

Keep only Krishna in the temple and only worship him, that's his order.

that only apllies to people who worship god in the form of krishna.

what about ram he was incaranation of krishna wasn't he so why would you tell ram followers to keep idol of krishna in the temples instead of ram

the same is with swaminarayan he was incarnation of krishna so thats why his idols are kept in the temple alongside radha krishna and narnarayan dev.

also note that if all these gods are incarnations of krishna there is only one god we are worshipping and that is krishna nobody else

The fools will waffle on and on and will ignore the authorized scriptures. Their abode will be in the animal kingdom in their next birth. So they may continue with the ignorance.

which fools are you talking about?

i believe you are refering to BAPS, which i must tell is not the original establishment swaminarayan made. they were separated due to politics.

they have also edited some of the scriptures and also deny the existance of narnarayan dev. so do not believe what the baps say about pramukhswami and how great he is because he is not at all spiritually powerful.

No offence to BAPS

Guest guest

So does your religion (swaminarayanism) teach that love for God is the ultimate goal in live?

Guest guest

the philosophy of swaminarayan is exactly the same as the philosophy krishnas

WRONG! No mention of 'Akhsar' or 'Akshardhama' -these are not mentioned in Krsnas Philosophy, so no excuses!

We are in Kali Yuga. All sorts of psuedo-religious, God-men philosophies will filter through media channels and pose as the Absolute truth.

The time is critical we are at a junction in the cycle of Samsara where we can positively make a change to our constitional position. We need to be intelligent to do this.

Why compromise our fortunate position (as human beings) by turning our attention away from the Supreme and absolute truth -a truth we can conclusively verify without even the slightest shadow of doubt as the Supreme Ultimate - Lord Krsna.

It's actually very simple. Lord Krsna make his claim that he is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. He even admits to being Ram in a previous Avatar -that is why we can prey to Lord Ram.

BG 18.65: Always think of Me, become My devotee, worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you this because you are My very dear friend.

BG 18.66: Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear.

BG 8.8: He who meditates on Me as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, his mind constantly engaged in remembering Me, undeviated from the path, he, O Pārtha, is sure to reach Me.

BG 8.14: For one who always remembers Me without deviation, I am easy to obtain, O son of Pṛthā, because of his constant engagement in devotional service.

BG 8.15: After attaining Me, the great souls, who are yogīs in devotion, never return to this temporary world, which is full of miseries, because they have attained the highest perfection.

BG 8.16: From the highest planet in the material world down to the lowest, all are places of misery wherein repeated birth and death take place. But one who attains to My abode, O son of Kuntī, never takes birth again.

BG 9.11: Fools deride Me when I descend in the human form. They do not know My transcendental nature as the Supreme Lord of all that be.

Good Luck!

Guest guest

The fools keep waffeling on.

They don't want to follow the authorized scriptures and want to concoct their own god (swaminarayan).

Swaminarayan himself clearly states that Kirshna is the supreme.

"The Paramatma – Shree Krishna who is supreme, Parabrahman, Bhagwan or Purushottam and who is the cause of all manifestations is the Lord of us all. He is to be worshipped for final redemption." Siksapatri (108)

But these fools will keep on saying Swaminarayan is an incarnation of Krishna. The truth is that he is NOT.

The Vedic scriptures don't mention swaminarayan, period.

So stop this non-sense and only worship Krishna and his incarnations as mentioned in the Vedic scriptures (Gita Bhagavtam). Don't follow man made scriptures like the swaminarayan vanchamrut (sorry can't remember exactly).

SURRENDER ONTO LORD KRISHNA.

Guest guest

My Lotus Pranam at the lotus feet of Bhagwan Shri Krishna and All devotees of Krishna Con. Hari Bol !!

I was in same confusion which you guys having now. KRISHNA INCARNATED AS NAR NARAYAN AND SWAMI NARAYAN is MANIFESTATION OF LORD NAR NARAYAN.Please below see the explanation.

Lord Swaminarayan, i believe he is a manifestation of the Lord (Krishna) as well. This is confirmed not only in the Skhanda Puran as mentioned in these posts but also in the Padma Puran.

The account tells of the Lords Nar-Narayan in an assembly of Sages giving discourses on various Yogas etc. There upon the Sage Durvasa enters. Sage Durvasa is a very esteemed sage for he is to be considered no different from Lord Shiva himself, and the brother of Lord Dattatreya making him the son of Atri.

But upon arriving the Lords Nar and Narayan did not stand to respect Durvasa Muni, who is worthy of worship. Lord Shiva is considered to be not only a manifestion of the Lord, but also an incarnation of his wrath personified (as pertaining to Lord Ananta Sesa). Thus like Lord Shiva, Durvasa also exhibits this wrathful quality. Thus taking it as an offense, Durvasa Muni was furious at Nar-Narayan Rsi. Durvasa then curses the Lord that all his pennance would be lost and he would have to take birth in the material world. Furious Durvasa marched out of the assembly.

The various sages present were shocked and astounished and prayed to the Lord for an explaination of Durvasas behaviour. Lord Narayan then stated that this was in part his own leela, his own pastime, by his will so that he may take birth in the material world to revive the bhakti of Sri Krishna, Nara and Narayan, as well as Laxmi Narayan, the various aspects that Vaishnavites hold supreme.

In the Srimad Bhagavatam it is stated that the Lords Nara and Narayan were born to Dharma and Murti Devi. Lord Swaminarayan too manifested himself in the house of Dharma and Bhakti Mata. The names should also be taken into consideration. The Lord only manifests himself where the is Bhakti and Dharma present. Thus this plays a role of confirmation of his divinity.

Lord Swaminarayan also appeared in the town of Chappaiya which is considered to be identical with Ayodhya as they are in the same kingdom. The fact that Lord Swaminarayan appeared on the same appearence day as Lord Rama as well as in the same city also confirms his divnity. When Lord Swaminarayan appeared he appeared from the womb of Bhaktimata in the form of little krishna wearing a peacock feather and holding a flute, thus his name was called HariKrishna. He was also of a blackish hue like the color of a cloud thus his name was called Ghanshyam. Both these pertain to the resemblance of Lord Krishna. It should also be taken into consideration that Nara and Narayan are directly the Lord himself.

In the Mahabharat and in the later part of the Bhagavatam, Lord Krishna reveals to Arjuna their true identities as Nar and Narayan and making statement that wherever the Lord appears, Arjun too appears. Thus Lord Narayan is to be considered no different from Krishna, making Lord Swaminarayan also a supreme manifestaion of Krishna, since hs is obviously Lord Narayan.

As per the situation with Lord Swaminarayan, he is mentioned in the Padma Puran and Skhanda Puran. Yes it is infact Lord Narayan and Nara who manifest as Lord Swaminarayan. Because Nara and Narayan are permanently on this planet till the end and they are able to manifest themselves.

ADHYAYA 18 OF THE VASUDEV MAHATMYA OF SKAND PURANA:

Maya krushnana Nihataha Sarjunana Raneshu Yay |

Pravartayishyantyasurastay Tvadharmam Yada Kshitauha ||42||

Dharmadevatada Murtaum Naranarayatmana |

Pravrutayapi Kalau Brahman ! Bhutvaham Samago Dvijaha ||43||

Muni-shapan-nrutam Praptam Sarshim Janakmatmanaha |

Tatoavita Gurubhyoaham Sadharmam Sthapayanaja ||44||

"The Lord will be born to a family of Samvedi brahmins, to Dharma dev and Murti devi using Narnarayan as the causal factor. By establishing Dharma, he will free the Munis and his parents from the curse of the Rishi, which sent them all on earth to be reborn."

The pastimes of young ghanshyam also exhibited the various pastimes of Lord Krishna in his earlier years like the various mischiefs etc. However at the tender age of 11 Ghanshyam leaves his home and becomes a wandering rennunciate. This is also a reflection of Lord Narayan, as he was born into a place of wordly desires but he too along with his brother became wandering sages. Thus this also confirms Swaminarayans divinity if looked upon that aspect. One should take into consideration for what purpose may Swaminarayans message seem different from Krishnas.

For one, Lord Swaminarayan appealed mostly to those of a lower caste. The Brahmins had supressed the Lower caste from approaching God and learning about him. But Lord Swamimnarayan did not look at caste and acceepted even the Lower caste, thus a majority of his followers were probably not as spiritually advanced, thus Swaminarayan taught the bare basics of spiritual life (this is found in the Shikshapatri). Even today majority of Swaminaryaans followers come from the Vaishya and Sudra caste. That again was another purpose of his incarnation, to rid the unauthorized caste system.

One should even take into consideration the pastime of Ghanshyam as a young child and the involvement of Hanuman. As a child, young Ghanshyam was rescued by Hanumanji. Hanumanji boldly proclaimed that he was always a devotee and servant of Ghanshyam. It is regarded by many that Hanumanji only played a role in the Ramayan rather than elsewhere. However towards the end of the Ramayan, when Hanumanji asked Lord Rama what his duty was after Lord Rama would ascend to the heavens, Lord Rama ordered that he stay on earth to assist him with his coming incarnations as well as propigate the holy name of Rama. We see that in the Mahabharat Hanuman also plays a significant role. In the forest encounter with Bhimesena Hanuman reavels his identity, and embraces his brother. Later during the war, Hanumanji takes his place on the Chariot of Arjuna.

In the pastimes of Lord Chaitanya Hanuman also takes a significant role. According to the Chaitanya Mangala by Locana Das Thakur it is stated that Sri Murari Gupta was infact a manifestation of Hanumanji himself who had come to serve the Lord as Chaitanya. Thus Hanuman plays a significant role in any divinity.

Hanumanji being present in the childhood of Ghanshyam shows that Ghanshyam was not an ordinary youth by a manifesation of Sri Hari himself. Later on in his life, Swaminarayan initiated the worship of Hanuman, and his discples also gave great importance to him. Today he is worshiped in Sarangpur by the followers of Swaminarayan.

PURUSA-AVTAR AND THEIR EXPANSION

KRSNA

Original Personality of Godhead

|

|

BALARAMA

First expansion

|

|

ORIGINAL CATUR VYUHA

Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna, Aniruddha

|

|

SECOND CATUR VYUHA

Vasudeva, Sankarsana,¿ Pradyumna, Aniruddha

(each expand into three and³then another two expansions)

|

|

(Maha Sankarsana)

|

|

MAHA VISNU

(Please see theAttached PIC of Lord Expansion)

1) MAHA VISNU lies on the Causal Ocean which appears in one corner of the spiritual world. He manifests the mahat tattva (or the sum total of material energy). It is into this mahat tattva that He exhales all of the seedlike universes through the pores of His skin. These seedlike universes then expand as the different material elements form coverings around them. Each of the coverings is ten times thicker than the previous covering and form a shell-like covering. When Maha Visnu impregnates the living entities by His glance into the material nature it begins to manifest its various energies.

2) When the universes have thus developed in the womb of material nature, Maha Visnu expands as GARBHODAKASAYI VISNU, Who enters into each universe with the living entities of that particular universe and thus activates each universe by His presence. He lies down on Ananta Sesa who lies on the Garbha ocean, which is the perspiration from the Lord's body and half fills the universe. From His navel comes a lotus bud which is the total form of the living entities' fruitive activity. The lotus grows dissipating the darkness of the universe. On top of the lotus Brahma, the first living being appears. Situated on the lotus, Brahma could not understand anything. He began entering the stem and climbed down to find its origin. Not finding anything, Brahma again returned to the top of the lotus where he heard the word ta-pa (austerity). Hearing the sound Brahma underwent penance for one thousand celestial years; (6x30x12x1000 earthly years). Being very pleased with Brahma's tapasya, the Lord manifested the Vaikuntha planets to him. Seeing Vaikuntha, Brahma became very happy and bowed to the Lord. Being very pleased with Brahma the Lord shakes his hand and reveals how to create the universe.

3) To maintain the universe Garbhodakasayi Visnu expands as KSIRODAKASAYI VISNU, Who is the all-pervading Supersoul (Paramatma). By His entering into every atom He maintains the whole universe. His abode is Svetadvipa, an island in the ocean of milk.

Krsna's energies can also be divided into three: His energy of thinking feeling and acting. When He exhibits His thinking energy, He is the Supreme Lord; when He exhibits His feeling energy, He is Lord Vasudeva; when He exhibits His acting energy, He is Sankarsana Balarama. Without His thinking, feeling and acting, there would be no possibility of creation. Although there is no creation in the spiritual world - for there the planets are beginningless - there is creation in the material world. In either case, however, both the spiritual and material worlds are manifestations of the energy of acting, in which Krsna acts in the form of Sankarsana and Balarama.

References: SB 1.3.1-5, 2.9.4-9, 3.8.11-21, 10.46.31

LILA-AVTARAS

During Brahma's one day there are twenty-five Lila-avataras also known as Kalpa avataras because they appear in every Kalpa. Out of these, the incarnation of Hamsa and Mohini are not permanent, but Kapila, Dattatreya, Rsabha, Dhanvantari and Vyasa are five eternal forms, and they are more celebrated. The incarnations of the tortoise Kurma, the fish Matsya, Nara-narayana, Varaha, Hayasirsa, Prsnigarbha, and Balarama are considered to be vaibhava-avataras.

1) Catursana - The four Kumaras, sons of Lord Brahma

2) Narada Muni - The son of Lord Brahma

3) Varahadeva - Sukara or the Boar incarnation

4) Matsya - The Fish incarnation

5) Yajna - The son of Prajapati Ruci and Akuti

6) Nara Narayana - The twin sons of King Dharma and Murti

7) Kapiladeva - The son of Kardama Muni and Devahuti

8) Dattatreya - The son of Atri Muni and Anasuya

9) Hayasirsa - Lord Hayagriva

10) Hamsa - The Swan incarnation

11) Prsnigarbha - The incarnation who appeared before Dhruva

12) Rsabha - The son of King Nabhi and Merudevi

13) Prthu - The incarnation of the Lord's ruling force

14) Nrsimhadeva - The half-man half-lion incarnation

15) Kurma - The Tortoise incarnation

16) Dhanvantari - The father of Ayurveda

17) Mohini - The Lord's form of a beautiful woman

18) Vamanadeva - The dwarf incarnation, son of Kasyapa Muni and Aditi

19) Parasurama - Bhrgupati, the son of Jamadagni Muni and Renuka

20) Raghavendra - Lord Ramacandra, son of King Dasaratha and Kausalya

21) Vyasadeva - The son of Parasara Muni and Satyavati

22) Lord Balarama - The first plenary expansion of the Lord (He acts as Lord Krsna's older brother in Their pastimes in Vrndavana)

23) Lord Krsna - The original form of the Lord

24) Buddha - The son of Anjana

25) Kalki - The son of brahmana Visnu-yasa

For more info on Krishna’s Expansion, Please visit http://www.veda.harekrsna.cz/encyclopedia/avatars.htm#5

Incase of any questions let me know !!

HAri Bol !!

Guest guest

These swaminarayan followers have no respect for Lord Krishna, that is the point here.

Regardless of swaminarayan being an incarnation of Krishna or not. BAPS followers think Swaminarayan is the supreme and krishna comes from him and not the other way round. That's why in their temples Krishna is on the far side and not in the center. They eat parsadam which is offered to Swaminarayan and they don't offer to krishna. In the temples built by swaminarayan himself, krishna is in the center. Thus Swaminarayn wanted his followers to worship krishna as the supreme.

The truth is that Krishna is the origin according to all scriptures, but they don't accept this point and ignore krishna. They thnk swaminarayan is the origin.

They have no interest in the Bhagavad-gita either.

They are simply fools and raskals.

Guest guest

Dear Bhavesh,

'Lord Swaminarayan, i believe he is a manifestation of the Lord (Krishna) as well. This is confirmed not only in the Skhanda Puran as mentioned in these posts but also in the Padma Puran.'

No. Stop putting your beliefs into this argument and try quoting from scripture.

ADHYAYA 18 OF THE VASUDEV MAHATMYA OF SKAND PURANA:

Maya krushnana Nihataha Sarjunana Raneshu Yay |

Pravartayishyantyasurastay Tvadharmam Yada Kshitauha ||42||

Dharmadevatada Murtaum Naranarayatmana |

Pravrutayapi Kalau Brahman ! Bhutvaham Samago Dvijaha ||43||

Muni-shapan-nrutam Praptam Sarshim Janakmatmanaha |

Tatoavita Gurubhyoaham Sadharmam Sthapayanaja ||44||

"The Lord will be born to a family of Samvedi brahmins, to Dharma dev and Murti devi using Narnarayan as the causal factor. By establishing Dharma, he will free the Munis and his parents from the curse of the Rishi, which sent them all on earth to be reborn."

With regard to the above is this all your basis for the case for Swaminarayan? Where is there mention of Akshar and Akshardham Bhavesh? In what shatra? Please quote directly from scripture and not from Vachunamrut and the likes.

The Srimad Bhagavatam is the Ultimate Purana:

SB 12.13.15: Srimad Bhagavatam is declared to be the essence of all Vedanta philosophy. One who has felt satisfaction from its nectarean mellow will never be attracted to any other literature.

SB 12.13.16: Just as the Ganges; is the greatest of all rivers, Lord Acyuta the supreme among deities and Lord Sambhu [siva] the greatest of Vaisnavas, so Srimad Bhagavatam is the greatest of all Puranas.

SB 12.13.17: O brahmanas, in the same way that the city of Kasi; is unexcelled among holy places, Srimad Bhagavatam is supreme among all the Puranas.

Humble regards and respects,

Jai Shree Krsna

Guest guest

You are quoting FROM the Bhagavatam to show that the Bhagavatam is the supreme among the puranas. You should really have given the evidence from other scriptures that it is the best.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna Brother,

I agree 101% with you that Swaminarayan followers have not respect for Supreme Lord Krishna.

I was also going to Swaminarayan Temple (BAPS)but tnow I have stopped after knowing the TRUTH.

Initially i was also so much confused. That is why I did my personal research on both Krishna And Swami Narayan and as of now I also respect both of them as they all are ONE. Krishna --> Nar Narayan Dev --> SwamiNarayan. I hope you also agree with me that Swaminarayan is Nar Narayan Dev avatar.

To Swaminarayan Teachings are very good for everyone but the new philosophy introduced by their guru's is bad. As you know Swaminarayan himself said Krishna is Supreme / He use to meditate upon him / He use to sing glory of Radha Krishna / He use to eat prasadam offered to lord Krishna. He may have said he is Supreme because himself is avtar of Krishna.

The Lila etc of Swaminarayan is same like Krishna use to do as per the story i wrote.

So let us not with and chant the holy name of Lord Hari.

"When our heart become So melted & soft like butter, then lord krishna will come & steal that heart"

So with all devotion HARI BOL !!

Guest guest

"The Lila etc of Swaminarayan is same like Krishna use to do as per the story i wrote."

No - they use the various stories of avtaras and attribute them to swaminaryana.

Where has swaminaryana talked about all these so - called young lilas that he has done, to which diciples has he said them to where has it been written, or is it a case of chinese whisper stories?

Guest guest

Well they have Krsna off centre, I don't even see Krsna on this page, there is only HDGACBSP. I just saw one of the new websites as well that was just posted on one of the other threads, there HDGACBSP is also at the centre of the title banner and Krsna to one side. What is the reason for that? Are these people fools and rascals too?

When Lord Krishna left the gopis, the gopis were very miserable and they wanted to see Lord krishna. Then Lord Krishna appeared in his Vishnu form. The gopis rejected him, they only wanted Krishna in his original Krishna form.

So ragardless of swaminaryan being incarnation of krishna or not. We should only worship the supreme in the Krishna form. This is also confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita.

"Therefore, Arjuna, you should always think of Me in the form of Krsna and at the same time carry out your prescribed duty of fighting. With your activities dedicated to Me and your mind and intelligence fixed on Me, you will attain Me without doubt." (BG 8.7)

There are 10 incarnations of Lord Krishna, and there is no swaminarayn in the list. So please stop this swaminarayan non-sense.

Swaminarayan himself worshipped Lord Krishna and he also states in the Shikshapatri that Krishna is the 'Lord of us all'.

"The Paramatma – Shree Krishna who is supreme, Parabrahman, Bhagwan or Purushottam and who is the cause of all manifestations is the Lord of us all. He is to be worshipped for final redemption." (Shikshapatri 108)

The message of the Shikshapatri is worship krishna, think of krishna, surrender to krishna.

BAPS and others swaminarayan organizations and their followers are simply fools and raskals. As they ignore the Shikshapatri and concoct their own beleifs. The temples built by Swaminarayan himself all have Krishna in the center. As he is the supreme and only he should worshipped.

"All human beings on this Earth shall worship him knowing that there is no other way for ultimate redemption than devotion to him." (Shikshapatri 113)

The 'him' above refers to Krishna.

Read - http://www.gitamrta.org/swaminarayan.htm

Guest guest

'You are quoting FROM the Bhagavatam to show that the Bhagavatam is the supreme among the puranas. You should really have given the evidence from other scriptures that it is the best.'

Best? You talk about best?

In the Bhagavad Gita Lord Krsna Self proclaims that He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead - He is the best - no question. Bhagavad Gita make this point known and very loud too! Lord Krsna is bonafide and infallable.

In the same way out of ALL the PURANAS the Bhagavatam is the greatest and Supreme - no question! This point is also made very loud and in numerous instances throughout! Srimad Bhagavatam is bonafide and infallable - read it and you'll find out why!

To deny the credibilty or the essence of the Srimad Bhagavatam is well ... let's put it this way - you'll get your come-uppance!

Guest guest

Glad to see you've also seen the light.

Sorry to disappoint you but ...

'Initially i was also so much confused. That is why I did my personal research on both Krishna And Swami Narayan and as of now I also respect both of them as they all are ONE. Krishna --> Nar Narayan Dev --> SwamiNarayan. I hope you also agree with me that Swaminarayan is Nar Narayan Dev avatar.'

Try and argue the case if you so wish but any true Krsna worshippers will aim for analloyed devotional service - no need to confuse matters and put YOUR OWN opinions into sophisticated Vaishnava matters. Great personalities like

Srila Prabudasaji and Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu and the Likes have done Himalayan tasks in presenting this particular knowledge and intelligence to the world. How would you otherwise know the significance of the Maha Mantra - 'Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare' ?

It is not in our remit to make comments like ' ...both Krishna And Swami Narayan and as of now I also respect both of them as they all are ONE. Krishna --> Nar Narayan Dev --> SwamiNarayan.' since this particular Vaisnava philosophy and way of life is the very treasure of life itself!

For me Lord Krsna is the Centre.

Guest guest

Beware of 'Fools Gold' and teachings that lead to uncertain paths!

Learning about Lord Krsna IS 24 carat gold!

Hence:

BG 8.5: And whoever, at the end of his life, quits his body, remembering Me alone, at once attains My nature. Of this there is no doubt.

Guest guest

Too often you people seem to hastily jump to conclusions, judging and imposing your meanings to what other people have said. This seems to be a trend among some posters, I don't know why. I never did say it was not true, what I meant was that only a believer will take the word of the book about the book. For instance if you want to convince somebody about Bhagavad Geeta, telling them the geeta says it is great does not mean anything at all. But you can find hundreds if not thousands of of references where other people, important spiritual figures have proclaimed the greatness of the Geeta, this is what will convince someone.

Regarding Comeuppance, whatelse can anyone ask for but what he deserves?

Guest guest

Hare Krishna !!

Glad to see your message. After my research I never go to Swamimarayan Temple.

For me Krishna is everything now as he is root / Centre of everything.

So every Sing "Radhe Radhe Japo Chale Ayenge Bihari"

Haribol !!

Guest guest

why don't you still understand swaminarayan is krishna therefore no distinction shall be made between them. it does not matter who you worship as long as it is supreme god.

supreme god is the god you were introduced to. if krishna was introduced to you then you see him as supreme if swaminarayan was introduced to you see him as supreme

jay shree krishna

Guest guest

You can't worship anyone and everyone.

Only the fools and raskals believe anyone and everyone is God.

Only Lord Krishna is the supreme, as stated in the authorized Vedic scriptures. Don't accept any un-authorized scriptures like the swmainarayan Vachnamrut.

Only worship Krishna, only Krishna. Only go to a Krishna temple.

Why worship anyone when there is no doubt that krishna is the supreme?

Guest guest

Maya can capture you at any time so don't waste time and don't take the risk of being captured by maya.

Only go to a krishna temple.

If you go to a swaminarayna temple there is great risk of being brainwashed into rejecting krishna for swaminanarayan. I know many swaminarayan followers who go to a swaminarayan temple and they have no interest in Krishna or the Bhagavad-gita.

Lord Krishna clealry states in the Bhagavad-gita that he should be worshipped in the krishna form.

Guest guest

Maya can capture you at any time so don't waste time and don't take the risk of being captured by maya.

I agree 100000000000000000000000000% and 1

After all your hard work in (devotional service) to Lord Swaminarayan you become promoted to 'Akshardham'. Any 'swarag' outside the realms of the Eternal Spiritual Sky (Vaikuntha, Golaka, Vraj and the likes) are places of rebirth and are temporary.

At least the Satsangi of Krsna Consciousness is reviving their love for the Real Personality of Godhead - their minds are in equilibrium in joy or sorrow since only devotional service to Krsna is bliss.

If they were promoted to any heaven it would be a heaven where they would be serving the lotus feet of Lord Krsna.

Guest guest

'why don't you still understand swaminarayan is krishna therefore no distinction shall be made between them. it does not matter who you worship as long as it is supreme god.

supreme god is the god you were introduced to.'

Yes it does matter who you worship! Real Vaisnava sampradayas are not cheap! They do not diverge and make false representations of the Supreme Lord!

On the battle field of Kurekshetra all the warriors on the battlefield were in some way or another conversant with spiritual matters. It is likely the likes of Bhisma and Drona (great acharayas of the time) were aware of the existence of Lord Visnu.

At the end of the day Arjuna was able to side with Krsna and Drona, Bhisma and the likes were not.

It does not make you feel peaceful or content when you've sided with the wrong side - the feeling of righteousness is unconditional (and gives a natural feeling of inner and outer freedom) whereas wrongfulness is conditional, is binding (to the wheel of samsara) and has a feeling of entrapment.

Where more-so can ignorance prevail if we cannot say who the Supreme Personality of Godhead is and mis-identify Him with other personalities?

It's like knowing the difference between fools gold and 24 carat gold - they appear very similar but one is worth it's weight in truth whereas the other is worth its weight in ignorance!

Guest guest

I am still waiting to hear from all those people who are so disgusted that Lord Krsna's murti is not in the centre of the Swaminarayan temples as to why is his picture altogether absent from this webpage and why is it offcentre in the following one:

www.krsnaconsciousness.com

Isn't this the same thing???