IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bhaktachris

poll for whos who @hare-krishna.org...World Wide Preaching

Rate this topic

In this poll we should be able to learn the wearabouts of the devotees in the World Wide Hare Krsna Movement... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dear Vaisnavas, please vote and reply with more info, i for one become very inspired to hear of the Movement's affect far and wide. /images/graemlins/grin.gif <FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.hare-krishna.org/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1064235181bhaktachris">

vote for the region of your "home" base, where you perform your sadhana and preaching activities

<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />the British Isles

<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />France,Belgium,Netherlands,Luxembourg

<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />Germany,Austria,Switzerland

<input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />Spain,Portugal,Italy

<input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />Yugoslovia,Hungary,Romania,Bulgaria

<input type="radio" name="option" value="6" />Greece,Albania,Turkey

<input type="radio" name="option" value="7" />Denmark,Norway,Sweden,Finland

<input type="radio" name="option" value="8" />Poland,Czechoslovakia,Western Russia

<input type="radio" name="option" value="9" />South,Central and Eastern Russia

<input type="radio" name="option" value="10" />East and West Mediterranean

<input type="radio" name="option" value="11" />Isreal, and Northern Egypt

<input type="radio" name="option" value="12" />China,Mangolia,Korea,Japan,Taiwan

<input type="radio" name="option" value="13" />Indonesia,and the Philippines

<input type="radio" name="option" value="14" />Cambodia,Laos,Vietnam,Thailand,Malaysia

<input type="radio" name="option" value="15" />India,Pakistan,Bangladesh,Burma,Sri Lanka,Nepal

<input type="radio" name="option" value="16" />Iran,Afghanistan

<input type="radio" name="option" value="17" />Africa

<input type="radio" name="option" value="18" />Australia,New Zealand & Pasific Islands

<input type="radio" name="option" value="19" />Central America,Caribbean,West Indies

<input type="radio" name="option" value="20" />South America

<input type="radio" name="option" value="21" />America

<input type="radio" name="option" value="22" />Canada

<input type="radio" name="option" value="23" />North Polar Region

<input type="radio" name="option" value="24" />South Polar Region

<input type="radio" name="option" value="25" />All these regions are too broad, I am entering my "home" base in Reply

<input type="radio" name="option" value="26" />My region of "home" base was not shown and I will enter it in Reply

<input type="radio" name="option" value="27" />My "home" base is on another planet

<input type="radio" name="option" value="28" />I have no "home" base for I do not practise Bhakti Yoga

<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

For the poll "who is who" Geographicly so far only America,Canada,and British Isles are voted for. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I am sure there are more devotees out there around the globe who can access this site, but so far no votes. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Hare Krsna,enlivened by the world wide sankirtana movement,bhakta christopher /images/graemlins/grin.gif