IndiaDivine.org
Guest Destinys child

Urgent black magic removal needed in mumbai.

Rate this topic

Guest Destinys child

Hi! I am deeply disturbed by the hexes and blac magic cast on us reulting in blockages and other problems. These problems are too old and since many years we are dealing with it. Can anyone suggest any place in mumbai which can remove black magic and hexes genuinely. As there are lot of charlatans or money makers in this practice, it becomes very difficult to get a genuine practitioner with nominal cost or free services. If you know any place in mumbai where one can get relief from islamic black magic and other problems please share the details of genuine practitioners only. Would be grateful.

Guest devakiachan

I would ask you to seek the blessings of Sri Sri Ganapathi Sachchidananda Swamiji of Mysore Datta Peetham.  I know for a fact that he performs miracles.  Prayers to Lord Datta will help greatly.  Also, pray to Sri Prathyangira Devi at Aiyvarpadi in Kumbhakonam Dist.  She is a powerful deity, propitiated especially for removing the ill effects of black magic.

We can understand your stress. We have been healing many people with all kinds of Psychic attacks and results have been good. Kindly contact us, we are healers and we have no charges,  we will try to help you in the best possible way and also teach you how to protect yourself from such negative energies