IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
astro38

Last Stage of Rahu maha dasha

Rate this topic

Hello,

I'm going through last stage of Rahu mahadasha , my rahu is in 5th house in scorpio, I have sun and Jupiter in 9th house. My moon is 2nd house and my Mars is 7th house, but in capricorn. I'm going through moon bhukti right now, I have mental tension, anxiety, bad reputation, scared of people say bad about me. when is it going to end? How is my mars Antar dasha going going to be? Is it going to be really bad like this. Please helpsad.png. The chart is attached.

Thanks in advance!

post-66355-0-94412600-1395634387_thumb.j

Guest KGR

Dear,

Your Mars antar dasha may be more difficult than the Moon antardasha. Firstly both the mahadasa and antardasa lords are natural malifics. Secondly the last antardasa of any mahadasa is considered as dasa chidra which is generally bad. Hence guard your health and be  careful to avoid rashness in every thing. May face troubles regarding your spouse. Transit Jupiter entering Cancer by the second half of this year 2014 will coincide with the dasas and hence you should be cautious until transit Jupiter enters Virgo. As a remedy worship godess Durga for Rahu and Kartikeya (Subrahmanya Swami) for Mars. Doing Kumari Puja will also help for both Rahu and Mars.

Regards,

KGR

Dear,

Your Mars antar dasha may be more difficult than the Moon antardasha. Firstly both the mahadasa and antardasa lords are natural malifics. Secondly the last antardasa of any mahadasa is considered as dasa chidra which is generally bad. Hence guard your health and be  careful to avoid rashness in every thing. May face troubles regarding your spouse. Transit Jupiter entering Cancer by the second half of this year 2014 will coincide with the dasas and hence you should be cautious until transit Jupiter enters Virgo. As a remedy worship godess Durga for Rahu and Kartikeya (Subrahmanya Swami) for Mars. Doing Kumari Puja will also help for both Rahu and Mars.

Regards,

KGR

Thank you for responding to my question, but please note that Mars is exalted in Capricorn in my horoscope even though its in 7th house, do you think that would help to reduce the effect of mars antar dasha?  

Hello sir,

Thank you for responding to my question, but please note that Mars is exalted in Capricorn in my horoscope even though its in 7th house, do you think that would help to reduce the effect of mars antar dasha?  

Thanks