IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
hoLkaPoLka

Death of the soul.

Rate this topic

"That which pervades the entire body you should know to be indestructible. No one is able to destroy that imperishable soul. " (Bhagavad Gita 2.17)

"For the soul there is neither birth nor death at any time. He has not come into being, does not come into being, and will not come into being. He is unborn, eternal, ever-existing and primeval. He is not slain when the body is slain." (Bhagavad Gita 2.20)

"The soul can never be cut to pieces by any weapon, nor burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind.(Bhagavad Gita 2.23)

"Water is eternal, though through steam appearing not. Even becoming unseen the steam after attaining cold can become again rain. The dead stones, the sulfur, can not be killed as they are in cold natures, making them undestructable by the help of water as cold water is sustainable. The sun is seen.. Not the dark stones, but water in darkness is seen. In darkness nothing is seen, if you were to see only darkness you would see nothing.. That is the answer to the great colour question of american science but not only, it is the answer of what the soul is. "Some understand the soul, others do not understand it at all." - Krishna. That is why it is so difficult. Cause it is poison of insanity!

So.. It is the attachment of the demoniac souls fruits of his labour that has not allowed us into elimination from the degraded existence of the Father of the Universe and that only. I speak only through the law of karma, I speak only through the law from what I have received as suffering." - hoLKaPoLka