IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
coolsamshil99

help and confusion

Rate this topic

Dear all,

Nameste -i dont know if this is the right thing to post it here-

I am a medical doctor and believe in god, but never believed in stuff like black magic or any paranormal activity.

But my family was suffering from all kinds of neagativities like job loss quarrels etc, a day came when i remember a soul of my grnamother ( pitru ) came to my mothers body and asked for some spiritual rituals to be done for her. she went away by drinking water and said that other family members are denying and doing black magic stuff so that this ritual cannot be. we than anyhow had ritual done and than pitru was happy and gave us blessings.

after that things changed a lot, i had a career progression marriage and everything was goin in right direction. than i used to belive the stuff and many times she came and gave us the right direction. last 1 year i also had a hanuman kkavach and rudrakhsa from a registered seller. and i thought now i am fully protectedfrom magic .

but suprisingly after many years my pitru again came and said that someone has casted a magic and i also felt it since depsite being a doctor one of the simple disesase made incurable for myself and my career hampered for apparently no reason and my family started suffering for no reason. i also asked pitru if i needed to do any rituals for pitru itself and she said no but she repeatedly crying said that someone has casted a magic from the extended family members and you need to remove it.they have casted to all of my bothers and parents. i asked the name to reveal but she never revealed.

my question is:

1. are we not completey protected wearing rudrakhsa or any hanuman kavach inspite of reading hanuman chalisa every saturday?

2. if we got pitru in our family which is next to god and very helpful , should i wear pitru kavach, i dont know if there is any kavach like that?

3. i asked online many websites like baba removing black magic, they told to pay 5000-11000 rs and said we can do it in 12 hours, whihc i now doubt and now dont belive that they can do.but some might but its the question which to choose .

4. could someone give me a genuine contact of any spiritual tantric/mantric to solve the probelms or any suggestions?

i would love to get suggestions from your experience as well. but please dont tell me that nothing exist, it does and when u suffer u wud belive. even my cousin has suffered from 1 illness in which our medical field has no know causes identified yet . and there are still many diseases in our medical field which still no cause identified . so there is something out there.

Well, one can never be completely protected from black magic, unless one is really strong from inside and has some idea of the self/ god within. In my opinion rudraksh and mantras are not 100 % fool proof.

I know of someone, whose mere PRESENCE wards off any kind of black magic,

Though i cannot mention the name in an public forum, and guess there is no private message facility here.