IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gobinder

Please beware of Narain Bhatia Central chinnmaya mission trust

Rate this topic

I am sadly posting this post,I had read books by Mr.Narain Bhatia,i had bought his Rudraksha book and CD,considering him a reliable expert in Rudrakshas,i had requested his help to buy me genuine Rudrakshas mukhi 1 to 21.I wire transferred him the money through my bank,He sent me FAKE rudraksha beads after promising that he deals in Genuine beads,I like a fool prayed with the fake beads in my mandir ,till 16 mukhi's Glue gave out and fake bead split at the seam where it was glued.I took it to Rudraksha dealer in Los Angeles and was told that he has sold me fake beads,Even after requesting him several times,he refuses to change the beads or return my money,to top it Off,when i send him a Fedex of his fake beads,so that he can examine them himself,He refuses to pick up the beads from the customs,making all kind of lame excuses,I dont know how many other innocent devotees he has Duped??What are my options?I can believe Chinnmaya mission will have a assosiation with a person like this.Thanks