IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
thirumadhu

Help in interpreting dream

Rate this topic

Hello

I need some concrete help in interpreting this particular dream I have every once a year around the month of Aadi/karkadagam.

Every year I have a dream of a snake (cobra) coming in my dream. It does no harm to anyone in my dream. Although, I take it as a reminder to offer milk during this month of the year, I would like to have this dream interpreted. This year, my dream was no ordinary. I saw a multiple headed snake (although I could only count 5-6 heads) which was really long, crawling into our house (ideally my grandparents house) at night. It did not do any harm. Everyone in the house was sleeping, only I was awake. So, I saw it. It entered our home through one end, crawled through under my bed. It crawled over all those people who were sleeping. Before it left, it just had a glance of me. I was silent with fear (but not trembling) & didn't want to make a noise & scare everyone. I waited for it to patiently go out. It slowly exited through the ventilation. I took it as Lord adisesha himself coming to remind me but I would like to have it interpreted.

If it is of any help, my star is aselesha. I am married.

it probably points towards a kaal sarp dosh..hope u wud hv heard abt it...it haunts us in consecutive rebirths if v hv killed a snake without any apparent reason in any of our earlier births..and sesh naag himself showing himself in ur dreams means the killing of many of the snakes...it wud be of no surprise dat u had faced rigorous struggle in ur life for attaining a goal which ws much easier for u..bt still u werent able to reach it due to bad luck or some kinda tragedy....consult a learned brahmin...if u cant find one den i cn give u contact of my family guru...he is very learned and apt in such dealings..

laus deo...

You or any of you your family member will get additional appreciation for the good work done..that is "YASH", KIRTI ETC, but meanwhile you need to chant "Om Namah Shivay" or Dwadash Jyotirling Stotra every day.

I am sure this is good sign and additional worship of God Shiva will help you more.

jay