IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Anita.N

Sadhe Sathi Doubt

Rate this topic

I was born on 21 november 1989 at 10.05 pm in mumbai

A realtiv of mine who has just learned reading horoscopes has told me that i'm under the influence of sadhe sathi...

Actually i'v been suffering losses in my academics since 5 years now!!

I just want to know wen this sadhe sathi will get over ?? She told the details only to my mom & both of them are not ready to tel me anything!!

I'm really tensed!!

Also what are the remedies?

She(relative) told me to wear a coral ring...should I ??

Someone plzzzzzzz reply.....

Hello anita,

Your born Rashi is Simha and Nakshatra is Poorvaphalguni...Sade sati of saturn will end in the month of November 15 in this year only...Today in the afternoon jupiter transited Pisces to Aries somehow you can expect good results from today onwards and after nomvember 15th sati sadi of saturn will end..Wear Yellow supphire with cat's eye in your left hand index finger in gold on thursday this will help you lot n lot...dasha bhukti lord is nt so much favourable coz running dasha is Moon+Venus+Saturn...Venus(4th lord) and Saturn(8th lord) who are placed in your 6th house which is house of disease...so some kind of minor injuries,accidents,skin infections are expected more so be careful about your health...All the Best