IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Sinduja Visvanathan

Mantra/Yantra in Need for a Suitable Job For Me

Rate this topic

I completed my degree by 2008 Dec in IT(B.Sc IT).. Since I started my final year, that is by 2007 I was looking for a suitable job.. But upto now,I didn't a single one... As I turned 23 in 2009, my parents were looking for alliance for me and ended up in family fights. I didn't find the right guy for me.. .. Please tell me a manta/yantra to get a good job for a good salary...I am really in need of a good job.. My Mum has taken my horoscope to many soothsayers and all have said that, as there aren't any planets in the 10th box of my horoscope, it is very difficult for me to get a job.. Now I have full faith and trust only in SHirdi Sai Baba and worshiping him only by lighting 2 diyas and recite slokas and mantras in order for Sai Baba to give me a good job. At the same time, I worship god Ganesh and tell small slokas and recite " Om Gan Ganapathayae Namah" 108 times to God Ganesh and I do recite " Om Sai Ram" to Shirdi Sai Baba 108 times. Is/Are there any other mantras or poojas to get a good job. please tell as I am in need of good job....

:confused:

D.O.B : June 3, 1986

Time of Birth : 8.15pm

Place of Birth : Sri Lanka(country) , Colombo(town)