IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
SushilVerma

Clearifications Required

Rate this topic

JAI GURUDEV

We all are attached with Gurudev either by MTYV or by any books written by gurudev or by some curiosity what is happening in Sadhana, how can i be more powerful? how can i be a siddh person or ishwar sakshatkar etc.

As you all know the people might come across some questions and some queries. I would like to clearify the questions continuously arising in my mind from ages. I come across this particular website and found it very useful to be attached with some more people like me who is interested to do something but due to some problems they are unable to pick up the right direction in sadhana world.

1. Many times, while chanting mantra / sadhana period, mind is thinking what i am doing is correct? Will i get siddhi?

I know we can not be siddh if we have doubts like this as mentioned in lots of materials and books, but how to control this kind of thoughts?

2. Is gurudev and his siddhis are truth? or just stories? or Jodhpur dham is just making the people like us fool and intended to collect money. Why all sadhanas are this much costly? I have read somewhere that gurudev is giving diksha free of cost, its depend on the disciple to gather that power as much as possible, then why most of the diksha costs too much?

Well i know i can be bombered with lots of arguments on this particular thing but i have resolved it by my own. And for that, i would really thanks to GURUDEV for this. Would like to point out the answer the way i have resolved it so that it can be useful for the new sadhaks.

Guruji ke words mei hi, guru is koi vyakti nahi hai, guru woh hai jiske gyan ke aashray mei tumhe prerna mile sahi dhang se mantra jap karne ki.... guru woh hai jo tumhe bataye tumhara uddeshya kya hai. Gyan guru hai, mai koi guru nahi hun..... To jab mai guru hi nahi hun to phir mera sahi hona, naa hona tum par nirbhar hai, tum jis rup mei mujhe dekhna chahoge, usi rup mei me dikhai dunga........ and the conversations goes on....

But still if any gurubhai can focus on this second question and reply on the same with their own thoughts / anubhuti, it would be highly appreciate.

3. Sambhog / Masturbation is allowed?

Now it is a big problem. I want to know whether "Masturbation" is allowed in our whole life after taking the diksha? I know it is a common problem most of the people are facing but they feel shame to discuss it here. So i am arising this question. When i am saying masturbation it is not meaning doing sex with any woman. Sometimes, during Sadhana or without performing Sadhana (We do everyday mantra chanting - min 4 guru mantra, 1 chetna mantra, 1 gayatri mantra) what if someone feels like to masturbate even if after reading any good material to divert their mind or making ourselves busy in work? And is there any mantra / yog by which we can control urges to do Masturbation?

There may be lots of questions a human can have in their mind. But i think only these three questions can also resolves many people's queries and can put them on the right path of success. And for that, clearifications are required.

JAI GURUDEV

Dear Sadhakbhai:

Your question is a very common question in the Sadhana. Solution of this problems is constant and continuous living near and around Saint, Guru or very effective divine atmosphere. Also, same time, very strong desire and specific goals of Sadhana. Such as Big Anusthans which can occupy your mind for long period of time. Keep almost 18 hours of time in Jap, Scripture Reading, Satsant, Seva, physical work in the Ashram and make yourself very busy and tired. Then give 6 hours of time to rest. This short rest will be so effective that will give you fully recovery. Also, during this time, don't stay alone. Always stay around people. Do jap or sadhana in a temple or Yagnashala of the Ashram. Stay away from beds (not only your bed but anyone else bed). Sleep on the carpet or grass bed, etc. You can also sleep on wood with thinner sheet of cloth. Now, more important thing is food you eat. Do not eat spicy food, garlic, onions, etc. Eat banana, roti and drink milk. If you can stay on only milk, will be the best. Whatever I wrote here, those things I adopted in my Sadhana time. It worked very well. I lived on only milk for six months. I lived on Banana, Roti and Milk for 2 to 2 and half years. I was sitting in padmasan 3 times a day and 3 hours each time means total 9 hours. Every day I was chanting my Guru Mantra 125 Malas i.e. 12,500 times a day. Also, do not stay in bed after 3:30am. I was used to get at 3:30am and my first Padmasan was starting at 4AM to 7AM. During this time, I had quit my job and was living in the Ashram. Means, we should have complete 100% dedication. If anyone do like this, then, nothing can shake him or her from achieving goals. I hope this will answer some of your questions, may be not all. Read the books of Ramkrishna Mission about Ramkrishna Paramhans, Ma Sharadamani Devi, etc. who had done sadhana just like common person.

Balwant

I am new on this site and hence I admit, I don't know about the person you are referring as 'Guruji'. However, the words of Guruji in inverted commas, are frank. Very few Gurus admit this. Let me share my experiences into Sprituality.

My personal exploration in search of answers to questions like What is the purpose of Life ? Does God Exist ? How to live life to the Fullest ? What is the need of a Guru, what are the characteristics of a model Guru etc. led me into spiritual domains. On the way, I studied various schools of thoughts and found that the religions and the Ashrams have messed up the simple and easy things into most intricate concepts.

While demystifying the spiritual concepts, I realized that to get the answers, I need to unlearn a lot that I gathered during my journey. Living a meaningful life is in deed a simple task. For an ordinary human being, the lofty concepts and theories and mystrious Kriyas hold no practical utility. On the contrary, these are the points from where his innocense pushes him in the vulnerable zone of falling prey to the mentors who are good for nothing.

I have never been a good stuff to be a 'Follower' and this is the reason, I have not accepted to be a whole time disciple to a single Sampradaya or a Guru. I don't want to discourage those who are comfortable with a particular band of followership.

I am afraid, some of the text matter have been lost during an error that occurred during posting above views.

I am, therefore, resubmitting the answer :

I am new on this site and hence I admit, I don't know about the person you are referring as 'Guruji'. However, the words of Guruji in inverted commas, are frank. Very few Gurus admit this. Let me make it clear that in the following answer I have expressed my personal views about the so called 'Gurus' and 'Masters'. This is true and intended only for the false entities in the field of spirituality. Otherwise, I highly value the learned teachers and bow to the genuine Gurus.

Let me share my experiences into Sprituality.

My personal exploration in search of answers to questions like What is the purpose of Life ? Does God Exist ? How to live life to the Fullest ? What is the need of a Guru, what are the characteristics of a model Guru etc. led me into spiritual domains. On the way, I studied various schools of thoughts and found that the religions and the Ashrams have messed up the simple and easy things into most intricate concepts.

In search of a real Guru, I have visited different ashrams and found that most of the places are in the hands of the administrators and the Guru is just used as a Mask (Mukhauta) of the institute so that the stream of donations may continue. At places, I observed that the Guru also keep on playing different tricks so as to keep the seekers under a sort of spiritual hybernation to keep them dormant disciples for the rest of their lives. The very first thing they demand is 'Surrender of Logic'. I failed to understand this notion. In fact, Guru should be the one who takes the disciple 'from the darkness of ignorance to light of pure knowledge'.

I feel, under the cover of 'faith' they kill the inquisiteness and even common sense of the people who approach them. The senior band of disciples create such an environment that the genuine spiritual querries get discouraged and rediculed. As I approached with pure spiritual questions, except at one place, all the other skillfully escaped and showed no interest in me. Guru is supposed to know your spiritual level of evolution. Contrary to this, at most places the Guru did not even show good IQ.. I wonder, how can they guide me on spiritual path..?

To my utter surprise, many of the Gurus, themselves promote reciting Guru Geeta in their own praise. Now, if you scrutinize the shlokas of Guru Geeta, you would know that Lord Mahadeva himself has narrated the characteristics of a real Guru and ultimately suggest that 'the real guru' lies within one self. The inner wisdom. Your spirit is eternal and no other person but your spirit knows the status and degree of your spiritual development. So, a real guru has just to ignite a spark within you so that your own candle is lightend up to find all solutions from within.

While demystifying the spiritual concepts, I realized that to get the answers, I need to unlearn a lot that I gathered during my journey. Living a meaningful life is in deed a simple task. For an ordinary human being, the lofty concepts and theories and mystrious Kriyas hold no practical utility. On the contrary, these are the points from where his innocense pushes him in the vulnerable zone of falling prey to the mentors who are good for nothing.

I have never been a good stuff to be a 'Follower' and this is the reason, I have not accepted to be a whole time disciple to a single Sampradaya or a Guru. I don't want to discourage those who are comfortable with a particular band of followership.