IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
tomer100

free horoscope analysis

Rate this topic

Dear Sir,

The details of my horoscope 03-09-1976, Time: 12.10 pm, Place: Baghpat (UP), India.

In my case the Sun is sitting in mooltrikona & Mer, Mars, Venus in 11th house (in virgo rashi). Presently my carrier is getting horrible, Dasha is Moon & Sun which will end in december mars mahadasha will start.

I am not getting job satisfaction, which I feel is an important criteria of life. Can you pl. let me know when the things will get fulfill & how will me my mars mahadasha.

my date of birth is 16.12.1970 @ 1.20 a.m at midnight in bangalore, till date i am not able to settle down in my career,the saturn is debilitated in 8th house and 4 planets are exalted in navamsa , will i under go the same situation for the rest of my life.

please assist me.

Dear Astro guru,

My date of birth is 27/06/1980 born at 2:10 afternoon in lucknow UP India . In six years since 2005 i have till date lost, ten jobs one after the other , due to some circumstances that have turned against me or somwhere i acted unwittingly , though i am an ambitious and qulity rich , but why this job thing does not seem settling with me and i my personal savings are not much to cope up with my marriage , i have a kid to go to school .

What is that thing, which gemstome will suite me , what shoud i do to bring money , stability and career growth. what are my skills , what jobs suits me best , when will i prosper...

Please assist ,