Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Worried about my husband's life

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

I had come to know from one of the priest that my husband will die because of some accident , though he has not told the age. Since then I am very much worried about his well being. He is currently 33 years and I am 30 years. Can I do something to save his life and to get an assurance that he will live a long and happy married life with me. His birthdate is 9th June, 1977 and place of birth is UP

Posted

Hello Sow.Swetha,

 

Even with complete birth details, predicting death is a tough issue. You have not given time of birth and place of birth. UP is big state.

 

With what inputs did the priest predict so ? did you show his kundali to him ?

 

sasisekaran

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...