pranavi Posted June 30, 2010 Report Posted June 30, 2010 Respected Guruji, My marriage has been in crisis from the time it has been done. i want some guruji to tell me if it will lead to divorce, if so , when? I am giving the date of births of both of us and also marriage date and time. gal : 12-jan-1980 time : 09.30 am place : secunderabad boy : 22-4-1972 time : 09.40 pm place : secunderabad. Marriage date : 17th dec 1999 muhurth : 11.59 pm I want to know if there is second marriage in my horoscope. I have been suffering from severe disputes and separation till date. thanks Pranavi Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.