IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Reading minds and thought broadcasting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello,

There is a book called 'A Course In Miracles', it has a very interesting story behind its writing. You would probably enjoy researching this book. It has been around for some time, so my apologies if you've already covered this material. This isn't to persuade you one way or another about anything, it is just an interesting example to consider. It is fascinating to me how Dr. Schucman tuned into a source of information and later presented it to the world in relatable terms.. It is a great exploration into the mysterious workings of the mind, consciousness, and information. It is as if the information was authored by consciousness through the mind of Dr. Shcucman. My opinion is that we all experience this in our own unique ways through our own dispositions. You could say that we are all doing what Dr. Schucman has done but most of us are still beating around the

burning bush.

Warm Wishes

KB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKRV-NsmTmo

"In 1965, Helen Schucman, an associate professor of medical psychology appointed to the faculty of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of the Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center,[13] experienced a series of particularly vivid dreams. Soon thereafter, Schucman dreamt that Jesus spoke to her; she began to hear a "Voice"[11] which she identified as that of Jesus[14] which would speak to her whenever she was prepared to listen.[11] Schucman reported that she heard from the Voice the words, "This is a course in miracles. Please take notes." Schucman then began to write down what she described as a form of "rapid inner dictation."

Between 1965 and 1972, Schucman filled nearly thirty stenographic notebooks with words she received from the Voice. The collaborative venture between Helen Schucman and William Thetford would ultimately evolve into the Course.[1][13] Eventually the manuscript totaled 1,500 pages and was placed into black thesis binders. Schucman and Thetford did not want their co-workers, professors in the psychology department at Columbia University Medical Center, to know about the existence of the Course. They were embarrassed and considered it their "guilty secret."[13] This process was a collaborative venture between Schucman and William Thetford, a psychology faculty member at Columbia University who was her superior and colleague.[11] Schucman and Thetford worked together in private offices in "an air of secrecy,"[13] as they both believed that their professional reputations at Columbia would be adversely affected if their professional peers found out about the Course.[13] Thetford was encouraging, and in their spare time at work, Thetford typed as Schucman dictated aloud from her notes as well as directly. Revisions were made including, for example, the omission of various references to their personal lives.[11] The manuscript went through two additional drafts, one edited by Schucman

alone,[citation needed] and the subsequent one edited by both of them. In the third draft, the manuscript was split into chapters and sections, to which they added titles and headings.[11] This material eventually became the Text."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Schucman

Mary Presto <presto_mary Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:52:45 PMRe: Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting

No, I have never been to this group before. I joined in the hopes of learning Kundalini Yoga - group is listed as Meditation. I've been reading through threads on this website and found information that is being given to people, in my opinion, inaccurate. When you say many other medical doctors would disagree with me, can you clarify please? When people say they hear voices, believe their thoughts are broadcasted, that they can read minds, naturally, what comes to our minds, as physicians, is a disorder of sorts. It can be a number of things; Schizophrenia, BiPolar, Psychosis, Major Depression Disorder, I can go on and on....I just am concerned that people in this group, who are posting that they can read minds or have thoughts broadcasted, should seek the help of a medical professional before seeking help in this group. These people

of very vulnerable and most definitely in denial of their illness - they do not need to be told that they are experiencing a Kundalini when if fact, they are very ill. I'm not here to judge...I was just here to understand what this Kundalini was all about. I guess this is not the group for me. Blessing to you all and good luck!

Mary--- On Wed, 4/15/09, novalees <dhyana@kundalini- mail.com> wrote:

novalees <dhyana@kundalini- mail.com>[Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Reading minds and thought broadcastingKundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 9:29 PM

Hi Mary,Many medical doctors would disagree with you. I was wondering what your experiences and interestsin kundalini are that brought you to our group? Orare you here to make judgments without any experiencesof Kundalini? Your energy feels familiar. Have you beenwith us before under a different name perhaps?dhyanaKundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "presto_mary" <presto_mary@ ...> wrote:>> I have been reading some of the posts and found the Reading Minds one interesting and troublesome. It is scientifically and physically impossible to read someone's mind - I would definitely get medical help if I believed I could read minds or have thoughts broadcasted. I am a medical doctor and I would say this is definitely a sign of

Schizophrenia. ...> > Mary>

Guest guest

I like this explantion. Thanks, Linda. (I think I found the other mention of

telepathy from before - or the most recent one, anyway.)

Interesting isn't it - how one's reading conforms to other areas of study and

group interaction? Last night I read about vibratory emanations and the

vibratory alignment between twins accounting for their telepathy. It always

happens like this. Someone is definitely helping me out with " The Study Guide. "

x,

Droxine

, " Linda " <crazycats711

wrote:

>

> This is also written of in the Arthur Powell books I am reading. He explains

the reason some people are more sensitive to picking up the thoughts projected

is because there is a veil of astral atoms surrounding everyone and in some

people these atoms become less dense which lets the thoughts come through to the

physical consciouness. In other people the veil of astral atoms are very dense

especially in people who drink a lot of coffee and/or smoke a lot of cigarettes

or take drugs for whatever reason. Also, in people who eat a lot of meat.

>

> So the more pure one keeps their physical body the less dense is the veil that

seperates us from the astral and other planes of consciousness. That would

explain why young children are more psychic than most adults.

>

> In a person who becomes Schizophrenic the veil has been ripped open from

whatever reason and if they were not spiritually advanced or in balance

emotionally and mentally, it would cause the lower astral entities to be

attracted to them and cause problems.

Guest guest

Wasn't this book part of the experiment that the government uses for remote viewing?

Zack Nemeth <karmaburn8 Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 6:04:23 PMRe: Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting

Hello,

There is a book called 'A Course In Miracles', it has a very interesting story behind its writing. You would probably enjoy researching this book. It has been around for some time, so my apologies if you've already covered this material. This isn't to persuade you one way or another about anything, it is just an interesting example to consider. It is fascinating to me how Dr. Schucman tuned into a source of information and later presented it to the world in relatable terms.. It is a great exploration into the mysterious workings of the mind, consciousness, and information. It is as if the information was authored by consciousness through the mind of Dr. Shcucman. My opinion is that we all experience this in our own unique ways through our own dispositions. You could say that we are all doing what Dr. Schucman has done but most of us are still beating around the

burning bush.

Warm Wishes

KB

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=qKRV-NsmTmo

"In 1965, Helen Schucman, an associate professor of medical psychology appointed to the faculty of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of the Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center,[13] experienced a series of particularly vivid dreams. Soon thereafter, Schucman dreamt that Jesus spoke to her; she began to hear a "Voice"[11] which she identified as that of Jesus[14] which would speak to her whenever she was prepared to listen.[11] Schucman reported that she heard from the Voice the words, "This is a course in miracles. Please take notes." Schucman then began to write down what she described as a form of "rapid inner dictation."

Between 1965 and 1972, Schucman filled nearly thirty stenographic notebooks with words she received from the Voice. The collaborative venture between Helen Schucman and William Thetford would ultimately evolve into the Course.[1][13] Eventually the manuscript totaled 1,500 pages and was placed into black thesis

binders. Schucman and Thetford did not want their co-workers, professors in the psychology department at Columbia University Medical Center, to know about the existence of the Course. They were embarrassed and considered it their "guilty secret."[13] This process was a collaborative venture between Schucman and William Thetford, a psychology faculty member at Columbia University who was her superior and colleague.[11] Schucman and Thetford worked together in private offices in "an air of secrecy,"[13] as they both believed that their professional reputations at Columbia would be adversely affected if their professional peers found out about the Course.[13] Thetford was encouraging, and in their spare time at work, Thetford typed as Schucman dictated aloud from her notes as well as directly. Revisions were made including, for example, the

omission of various references to their personal lives.[11] The manuscript went through two additional drafts, one edited by Schucman alone,[citation needed] and the subsequent one edited by both of them. In the third draft, the manuscript was split into chapters and sections, to which they added titles and headings.[11] This material eventually became the Text."

http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Helen_Schucman

Mary Presto <presto_mary@ >Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:52:45 PMRe: [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting

No, I have never been to this group before. I joined in the hopes of learning Kundalini Yoga - group is listed as Meditation. I've been reading through threads on this website and found information that is being given to people, in my opinion, inaccurate. When you say many other medical doctors would disagree with me, can you clarify please? When people say they hear voices, believe their thoughts are broadcasted, that they can read minds, naturally, what comes to our minds, as physicians, is a disorder of sorts. It can be a number of things; Schizophrenia, BiPolar, Psychosis, Major Depression Disorder, I can go on and on....I just am concerned that people in this group, who are posting that they can read minds or have thoughts broadcasted, should seek the help of a medical professional before seeking help in this group. These people

of very vulnerable and most definitely in denial of their illness - they do not need to be told that they are experiencing a Kundalini when if fact, they are very ill. I'm not here to judge...I was just here to understand what this Kundalini was all about. I guess this is not the group for me. Blessing to you all and good luck!

novalees <dhyana@kundalini- mail.com>[Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Reading minds and thought broadcastingKundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 9:29 PM

Hi Mary,Many medical doctors would disagree with you. I was wondering what your experiences and interestsin kundalini are that brought you to our group? Orare you here to make judgments without any experiencesof Kundalini? Your energy feels familiar. Have you beenwith us before under a different name perhaps?dhyanaKundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "presto_mary" <presto_mary@ ...> wrote:>> I have been reading some of the posts and found the Reading Minds one interesting and troublesome. It is scientifically and physically impossible to read someone's mind - I would definitely get medical help if I believed I could read minds or have thoughts broadcasted. I am a medical doctor and I would say this is definitely a sign of

Guest guest

Oh wow I love twin research and the governments research on psychic phenomon. If you want more, I have weblinks. I use to have books on it. Most of them I lent out and never got back and can't find anymore. But I love the internet for that reason. Let me know.

droxine5 <Droxine1 Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 6:46:49 PM Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting

I like this explantion. Thanks, Linda. (I think I found the other mention of telepathy from before - or the most recent one, anyway.)Interesting isn't it - how one's reading conforms to other areas of study and group interaction? Last night I read about vibratory emanations and the vibratory alignment between twins accounting for their telepathy. It always happens like this. Someone is definitely helping me out with "The Study Guide." x,DroxineKundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "Linda" <crazycats711@ ...> wrote:> > This is also written of in the Arthur Powell books I am reading. He explains the reason some people are more sensitive to picking up the thoughts projected is because there is a veil of astral atoms surrounding

everyone and in some people these atoms become less dense which lets the thoughts come through to the physical consciouness. In other people the veil of astral atoms are very dense especially in people who drink a lot of coffee and/or smoke a lot of cigarettes or take drugs for whatever reason. Also, in people who eat a lot of meat.> > So the more pure one keeps their physical body the less dense is the veil that seperates us from the astral and other planes of consciousness. That would explain why young children are more psychic than most adults. > > In a person who becomes Schizophrenic the veil has been ripped open from whatever reason and if they were not spiritually advanced or in balance emotionally and mentally, it would cause the lower astral entities to be attracted to them and cause problems.

Guest guest

Greetings goldencougarwolf,

I've never heard of that before, but it wouldn't surprise me if there was some relationship. Do you know what the connection was?

KB

goldencougarwolf <nlring80962 Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:53:17 PMRe: Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting

Wasn't this book part of the experiment that the government uses for remote viewing?

Zack Nemeth <karmaburn8 >Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 Wednesday, April 15, 2009 6:04:23 PMRe: [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting

Hello,

burning bush.

Warm Wishes

KB

Between 1965 and 1972, Schucman filled nearly thirty stenographic notebooks with words she received from the Voice. The collaborative venture between Helen Schucman and William Thetford would ultimately evolve into the Course.[1][13] Eventually the manuscript totaled 1,500 pages and was placed into black thesis

binders. Schucman and Thetford did not want their co-workers, professors in the psychology department at Columbia University Medical Center, to know about the existence of the Course. They were embarrassed and considered it their "guilty secret."[13] This process was a collaborative venture between Schucman and William Thetford, a psychology faculty member at Columbia University who was her superior and colleague.[11] Schucman and Thetford worked together in private offices in "an air of secrecy,"[13] as they both believed that their professional reputations at Columbia would be adversely affected if their professional peers found out about the Course..[13] Thetford was encouraging, and in their spare time at work, Thetford typed as Schucman dictated aloud from her notes as well as directly. Revisions were made including, for example, the

omission of various references to their personal lives.[11] The manuscript went through two additional drafts, one edited by Schucman alone,[citation needed] and the subsequent one edited by both of them. In the third draft, the manuscript was split into chapters and sections, to which they added titles and headings.[11] This material eventually became the Text."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Schucman

Mary Presto <presto_mary@ >Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:52:45 PMRe: [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting

Guest guest

No. I don't. I remember reading the book and hearing something about it in the 90's, but I am old and the memory is fading. I was hoping you would remember the answer for me. LOL. If you hear of something let me know, and I will ask some of the old classmates and see. If I find something, I will let you know.

Zack Nemeth <karmaburn8 Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:23:03 PMRe: Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting

Greetings goldencougarwolf,

I've never heard of that before, but it wouldn't surprise me if there was some relationship. Do you know what the connection was?

KB

goldencougarwolf <nlring80962@ >Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:53:17 PMRe: [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting

Zack Nemeth <karmaburn8 >Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 Wednesday, April 15, 2009 6:04:23 PMRe: [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting

Hello,

burning bush.

Warm Wishes

KB

binders. Schucman and Thetford did not want their co-workers, professors in the psychology department at Columbia University Medical Center, to know about the existence of the Course. They were embarrassed and considered it their "guilty secret."[13] This process was a collaborative venture between Schucman and William Thetford, a psychology faculty member at Columbia University who was her superior and colleague.[11] Schucman and Thetford worked together in private offices in "an air of secrecy,"[13] as they both believed that their professional reputations at Columbia would be adversely affected if their professional peers found out about the Course..[13] Thetford was encouraging, and in their spare time at work, Thetford typed as Schucman dictated aloud from her notes as well as directly. Revisions were made including, for example, the

http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Helen_Schucman

Guest guest

Tis what angels fear to tread.

:)

In Love

John .M

-

Mary Presto

Thursday, April 16, 2009 7:21 AM

Re: Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting

The threads didn't say ESP, the threads said "Thought broadcasting" and "Reading minds". Extra sensory perception - the reception of information obtained outside of the normal five human senses. Not the same thing.

Mary--- On Wed, 4/15/09, novalees <dhyana (AT) kundalini-mail (DOT) com> wrote:

novalees <dhyana (AT) kundalini-mail (DOT) com> Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 10:18 PM

Hello Mary,I didn't realize ESP was an illness. It has beenstudied for a long time.Maybe your are right. Happy travels.dhyanaKundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , Mary Presto <presto_mary@ ...> wrote:>> No, I have never been to this group before. I joined in the hopes of learning Kundalini Yoga - group is listed as Meditation. I've been reading through threads on this website and found information that is being given to people, in my opinion, inaccurate. When you say many other medical doctors would disagree with me, can you clarify please? When people say they hear voices, believe their thoughts are broadcasted, that they can read minds, naturally, what comes to our minds, as physicians, is a disorder of sorts. It can be a number of things; Schizophrenia, BiPolar, Psychosis, Major Depression Disorder, I can go on and on....I just am concerned that people in this group, who are posting that they can read minds or have thoughts broadcasted, should seek the help of a medical professional before seeking help in this group. These people of very vulnerable and most definitely in denial of their illness - they do not need to be told that they> are experiencing a Kundalini when if fact, they are very ill. I'm not here to judge...I was just here to understand what this Kundalini was all about. I guess this is not the group for me. Blessing to you all and good luck!> Mary> > --- On Wed, 4/15/09, novalees <dhyana wrote:> > > novalees <dhyana> [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting> Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 > Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 9:29 PM> > > > > > > > > Hi Mary,> > Many medical doctors would disagree with you. > > I was wondering what your experiences and interests> in kundalini are that brought you to our group? Or> are you here to make judgments without any experiences> of Kundalini? Your energy feels familiar. Have you been> with us before under a different name perhaps?> > dhyana> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "presto_mary" <presto_mary@ ...> wrote:> >> > I have been reading some of the posts and found the Reading Minds one interesting and troublesome. It is scientifically and physically impossible to read someone's mind - I would definitely get medical help if I believed I could read minds or have thoughts broadcasted. I am a medical doctor and I would say this is definitely a sign of Schizophrenia. ...> > > > Mary> >>

Guest guest

Yes, I know what you mean. It is amazing how we are guided.

Linda

, " droxine5 " <Droxine1

wrote:

>

> I like this explantion. Thanks, Linda. (I think I found the other mention of

telepathy from before - or the most recent one, anyway.)

>

> Interesting isn't it - how one's reading conforms to other areas of study and

group interaction? Last night I read about vibratory emanations and the

vibratory alignment between twins accounting for their telepathy. It always

happens like this. Someone is definitely helping me out with " The Study Guide. "

>

> x,

> Droxine

>

Guest guest

Hi Droxine,

Until I joined this group I never came across anyone else who has admitted to telepathy. I have never tried to converse without speaking though, with the exception of my hubby. We are so linked that we finish sentences. We have also done experiments with it using serial numbers from money or playing cards. We found that I am a good receiver and he is a good sender.

I agree that it seems to happen with those I have a connection to. There are co-workers this happens with but it tends to be the ones I have known for years. For a long time I was so freaked out that it didn't happen.

My daughter (she's 4) picks up on my thoughts all the time and answers me the way I used to answer others. Perhaps "reading minds" is the wrong terminology, but to me that is just semantics. The fact is I sometimes "hear" someone say something out loud when they haven't said it yet (or weren't intending to, lol). I also get impressions in which I intuit what someone else is thinking or feeling, which is a bit different.

I am coming across more people than ever that are having psychic experiences. I believe we are heading in that direction and it will become more mainstream.

Sarita

, "droxine5" <Droxine1 wrote:>> Sarita,> > Thank you for posting about your episodes of telepathy. I have had this, too (infrequently, and seemingly only with certain people that I resonate with vibrationally). > > I've discussed it in my group and had not yet heard of another case of this type of telepathy (instinguishible from the spoken word) either in my reading or in groups or anywhere else.> > So, it is very exciting to know someone else who not only has done this but is in touch with having done it(remembered it on the conscious level). It is the type of thing some people might "blank out," because it is so unexpected and different - challenging to their concept of reality.> > Similar to your watching lips, I would cover mine so the person I was in conversation with would *not* work out my lips *weren't* moving. Because this would freak them out and end the communication. It would be fine as long as their reality wasn't challenged. (Of course with someone whose reality concepts are somewhat expanded, this wouldn't be a problem.) > > But it would be easy and comfortable as long at their lower/conscious mind didn't cotton on to the "unconventional" process taking place. Which proves how natural this is on the higher levels of consciousness. > > I think we are evolving in this direction and beyond, to where emotional content and more precise conceptualisation is communicated along with (or even instead of) words. I've experienced this kind, too. Our methodology with spoken/written language is quite primitive and limited as compared to others' communication methods.> > I was reading only last night about how everything carries a vibration and everything is transmitting and emanating always, including thoughts. The concept isn't new to me, but it was explained well in "Convoluted Universe, Book 1." > > We are always receiving and being bombarded and affected by these "messages." We sense, integrate and repel them through senses and functions higher than the 5 physical senses.> > Our physical manifestation is truly only the tip of the iceberg of our entire being and capabilities. The hidden depths are spilling out into the tip now. . . > > In my experience, it is not really "reading minds" in this case, as some might interpret this term, but hearing projected thoughts. You know how sometimes we practise in our head what we are thinking of saying or responding to someone or we say a comment in our head aimed at another person? > > There is some propulsion and direction behind these thoughts, and intention to share - some extra "oomph." Thus these are the thoughts that we pick up on, because they are projected outward, even subconsciously. (We're not delving into private matters against anyone's will.)> > Maybe knowing this (the parameters of it) would be a comfort to your husband. Ha. > > I must have missed the original discussion on this topic. Could someone direct me to the pertinent thread/s or subject title/s? Thanks.> > x,> Droxine> > > > > > , "Sarita" sarita1969@ wrote:> >> I have been able to read people's thoughts since I was a child. > > Sometimes I will answer someone and they look at me like I'm nuts saying> > "But I didn't say it yet!" I have learned to look at people to be sure> > their mouths are moving. It doesn't happen all the time, but does tend> > to happen a great deal when I zone out.>

Guest guest

Actually Mary, it is a disturbing experience and I have no control over it. I have never tried to purposely read someone's mind unless I am conducting experiments with the hubby. I think it would be unethical and intrusive to read someone's mind on purpose without their consent.

Sarita

, Mary Presto <presto_mary wrote:>> Sarita,> If you can indeed read minds, you are truly a phenomenon...with such a gift, you should be helping organizations that would benefit from your gift. Share the wealth.......blessings to you.> > Mary> > --- On Wed, > > 4/15/09, Sarita sarita1969 wrote:> > > Sarita sarita1969 Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting> > Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 6:05 PM> > > > > > > > > > Welcome to the group! It may seem impossible and yet it happens. I would invite you to consider that science just hasn't discovered proof as yet. I have been able to read people's thoughts since I was a child. Sometimes I will answer someone and they look at me like I'm nuts saying "But I didn't say it yet!" I have learned to look at people to be sure their mouths are moving. It doesn't happen all the time, but does tend to happen a great deal when I zone out.> I agree that hearing voices can be a cause for concern, but I suppose that would depend on what one is hearing. If we are hearing a disembodied voice telling us to do something bad vs. hearing someone's thoughts which is a different phenomena imho. Just ask my husband who spends a lot of time telling me to "get out of his head".> I think you will find more than the average number of people here on this group that have experienced many things that the medical and scientific community would deem impossible.> Sarita> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "presto_mary" <presto_mary@ ...> wrote:> >> > I have been reading some of the posts and found the Reading Minds one interesting and troublesome. It is scientifically and physically impossible to read someone's mind - I would definitely get medical help if I believed I could read minds or have thoughts broadcasted. I am a medical doctor and I would say this is definitely a sign of Schizophrenia. ...> > > > Mary> >>

Guest guest

Sarita id rather not know the minds of others unless there was a communicative link in place already.

Though I once did get upset years ago once when in a class of meditation I caught a woman peer and sticky nose into my secret place of worship. I would have shared it , though it was more about how she went about it. As it was more like a thief that gives an angelic smile after they had robbed you.

In love

John .M

-

Sarita

Thursday, April 16, 2009 10:48 AM

Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting

Actually Mary, it is a disturbing experience and I have no control over it. I have never tried to purposely read someone's mind unless I am conducting experiments with the hubby. I think it would be unethical and intrusive to read someone's mind on purpose without their consent.

Sarita

, Mary Presto <presto_mary wrote:>> Sarita,> If you can indeed read minds, you are truly a phenomenon...with such a gift, you should be helping organizations that would benefit from your gift. Share the wealth.......blessings to you.> > Mary> > --- On Wed, > > 4/15/09, Sarita sarita1969 wrote:> > > Sarita sarita1969 Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting> > Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 6:05 PM> > > > > > > > > > Welcome to the group! It may seem impossible and yet it happens. I would invite you to consider that science just hasn't discovered proof as yet. I have been able to read people's thoughts since I was a child. Sometimes I will answer someone and they look at me like I'm nuts saying "But I didn't say it yet!" I have learned to look at people to be sure their mouths are moving. It doesn't happen all the time, but does tend to happen a great deal when I zone out.> I agree that hearing voices can be a cause for concern, but I suppose that would depend on what one is hearing. If we are hearing a disembodied voice telling us to do something bad vs. hearing someone's thoughts which is a different phenomena imho. Just ask my husband who spends a lot of time telling me to "get out of his head".> I think you will find more than the average number of people here on this group that have experienced many things that the medical and scientific community would deem impossible.> Sarita> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "presto_mary" <presto_mary@ ...> wrote:> >> > I have been reading some of the posts and found the Reading Minds one interesting and troublesome. It is scientifically and physically impossible to read someone's mind - I would definitely get medical help if I believed I could read minds or have thoughts broadcasted. I am a medical doctor and I would say this is definitely a sign of Schizophrenia. ...> > > > Mary> >>

Guest guest

Sometimes inside of the Kundalini awakening, which Kundalini yoga is striving

towards, an entire suite of ESP and paranormal skills including telepathy and

mind broadcasting can occur.

This is a fact for those who have experienced it. Stable people having clear and

stable experience of unknown phenomena occur outside of scientific or medical

understandings. Hearing voices or seeing visions of faces or other visions of

landscapes and people or creatures beyond the description of what we have

reference for in the currently accepted reality is a very common aspect of the

Kundalini experience and this doesn't even begin to touch on the truly amazing

experiences of love as Ordinary Sparrow has mentioned or ecstasy of love or the

enlightenment process.

Labeling an experience as an illness doesn't make it so.

Does science accept " Enlightenment " ? Or is that another illness.

And what of the caduceus that the MD's wear? Google the words: " caduceus

kundalini " and see what that brings you.

For those who have not experienced these phenomena it will become a matter of

trust in the veracity of the individual telling another person about it.

If a person is strapped to a gurney in a paper gown because they claim to be

having a paranormal experience the acceptable veracity of that person may not be

what it would be for the scholar or another MD admitting a similar experience in

their office. A double standard that depends upon circumstances and social

conditioning.

We can only smile to ourselves as Ordinary Sparrow wrote. We can remain silent

in the presence of those we know cannot understand. We can seek out those who

have similar experiences and compare notes and assist eachother as we journey a

path not recognized or validated by those who cannot as yet comprehend due to an

over reliance on narrow protocols of measurement and replicability. - in my

humble opinion. - chrism

Guest guest

dear MaryWelcome to the group. . . .sorry your first experience has been in jumping into the deep end. . .I have followed this group for sometime now but have just started participating this week. . . . they are gentle loving people. . .if you feel like it share a bit about your self. . .with a little time you will find the ones in this group are able to stand with tolerance even with the experience of being discounted and pathologized. . .For years i worked as a psychotherapist. . . and perhaps there is need for a little caution about suggesting a possible mental health diagnosis with so little information available on the individual, the group, and knowledge of kundalini. . .It might be beneficial to learn more about kundalini. . . There is a deep ancient history of kundalini that has been documented through Yoga, Eastern meditation, and philosophy. . .I believe you would find countless examples of phenomena in the Science of Yoga. . .The East has been at this thousands of years and just like the West science cannot place it in their scientific frames does not alter its reality. . . For the past ten years i have worked energetically with three Saints from India full time and i no longer work as a professional psychotherapist, for i taken a path less traveled. . .The distance from U.S. and India is not a variable. . .i often receive mental, visual, and auditory communication from them and that is 10,000 miles away. . .That is as much as i will say for i hold these connections as the most sacred of ground. . . When i first opened to Kundalini use to say to my dear supervisor/mentor/ psychiatrist; " I am crazy, i wish this was psychosis for there is medicine for that.". . . .Kundalini can and will likely crash every frame you hold of what is and what is possible. . .so proceed with caution if you need to have scientific evidence for everything. . .some people do have mental breakdowns as part of the awakening. . .and there are probably many people that are mis- diagnoised as psychotic and have spent time in psychiatric hospitals in the midst of a kundalini awakening. . .Kundalini is not for the faint of heart or the too rigidly bond. . . She loves to break frames. . .before she ever so lovingly creates anew, i believe. . . Every one has their own unique experience of phenomena . . .There is new physics that is making headway into phenomena. . .you might be interested in Lynn Taggarts books. She does a lot of study of spirituality and science. . . .You might look up the material on singularity. . .Even Einstein spoke of spooky action. . . .Here is a story i heard on NPR a few years ago. . .and will relate it to you. . .my mind does not understand how it is possible,but my experience with the teachers from India validates so deeply. . . A scientist found a very rare endangered plant in South Africa.

They spent considerable time trying to draft and get it to

reproduce. All attemps failed, so a scientist came from Britain and took a draft of the plant back to Britain

and used specialized techniques to attempt to bring forth a flowe for reproduction. After a couple of years he was successful and a

blossom came forth. At the exact minute the plant blossomed in Britain---

the draft, the Mother plant in South Africa produced a blossom for the first time after years of dormancy and unfertility. This

began research that validated postulations in singularity. . . . . . . How is this possible,

surely it is not the result of thought as we know it, but must have to

do with a deeper process going on. . . . There is another study i can supply a link or you can find it yourself on the internet. . .where scientist have taken a heart cell from specimen and relocated it, and then subjected the specimen to stimulus, and the one that is relocated has the same reaction as the orginal specimen. . .Mary that is so far beyond thought. . . .and reading thought. . . .I will leave you with a kundalini poem by a dear soul named Dorothy Walters. She was a Universtiy Professor and when she was in her fifties she began an kundlaini awakening. . .she is now in her eighties and writes beautiful kundalini poetry about her experience. . . .She is one that has shedded an technical academic view for what is possible/not possible (?). . . may your life and heart know blessing and you find what you are seeking. . . ordinary sparrowParticles DancingWe are all writing God's poem.(a line from Anne Sexton)We are allwriting God's poem,inscribing it onto our bodies,infusing it into our cells.Night and daywe make love with the light.Where it is taking us,we dare not ask.We know onlythat this is the lovethat makes uswho we are,particles dancingin the holy fire.Dorothy WaltersKundalini Splendor is her blog. . . , Mary Presto <presto_mary wrote:>>

The threads didn't say ESP, the threads said "Thought broadcasting" and

"Reading minds". Extra sensory perception - the reception of

information obtained outside of the normal five human senses.

Guest guest

Hello, Mary, welcome.

Well a few thoughts on the topic... our Western culture defines reality as

dualistic (i.e. we are all separate) and Newtonian. You mentioned being drawn to

Kundalini yoga and meditation. Meditation often opens one to spiritual

experiences of oneness (non-dualism). If you haven't already, you may wish to

explore some perspectives on non-dualism. In essence, if we are all one,

instead of the separate beings that we appear to be, then mind-to-mind

communication is natural.

Quantum physics experiments have demonstrated that an observer can change the

behavior of a particle just by observing it--Not Your Mother's Physics! :) The

metaphysical implications that " matter " --which is just energy appearing to our

perception in different forms of solidity--is influenced by our minds/thoughts

(reference the ancient idea that " thoughts are things " ). These ideas are

explored more in " What the Bleep do We Know? " , a documentary movie (and book)

explaining Quantum physics, spirituality, neurology and evolutionary thought:

see http://www.whatthebleep.com/

See New Scientist for articles on quantum physics and other latest research in

cutting edge science: http://www.newscientist.com/

For example, recently a research lab in Australia and one in California achieved

" teleportation " experiments with lasers. (sorry I don't have references at hand

but can research for specifics if you'd like). So, scientific understanding of

how things work keep expanding all the time, but is limited by the ability to

perceive or measure phenomena. Come to think of it, has anyone ever actually

proved via physical measurements that thoughts really exist? have they ever been

measured?

Related quantum physics/metaphysical theory can be explored at Lynne McTaggart's

website and book, The Intention Experiment, which explores experiments with

multiple minds focused on a specific intention (ie healing a plant in a lab

halfway around the world). See the experiments and other information at

http://www.theintentionexperiment.com/

Zack already mentioned A Course in Miracles. An excellent book regarding

non-dualism in ACIM is The Disappearance of the Universe by Gary Renard. Again,

if we are really One mind and separateness is an illusion, then minds are not

only joined as the collective unconscious, but can also communicate consciously.

Our universe (one-song?) has more breadth and depth than science can currently

measure--and a rough quote from DU: " don't expect the ego [mind which generates

the universe] to prove it doesn't exist " . Much food for thought here.

Some of these concepts may resonate with you, some may be uncomfortable to

consider; the sources I cited are entertaining at the very least, and may be

enlightening. But they are ideas that exist in our world that various cultures

or groups believe describe their experiences. If you are drawn to kundalini yoga

and meditation, perhaps on some level you crave some exploration of these ideas.

A yogic tradition is to ask your Inner Guru (inner wisdom/higher self) for

spiritual guidance. You can always ask, and see where it takes you.

Namasté

~Delia

" As below, so above; and as above so below. With this knowledge alone you may

work miracles. And since all things exist in and emanate from the ONE Who is the

ultimate Cause, so all things are born after their kind from this ONE. " ~The

Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus

, Zack Nemeth

,<karmaburn8 wrote:

>

> Hello,

>

> There is a book called 'A Course In Miracles', it has a very interesting story

behind its writing.  You would probably enjoy researching this book. 

Guest guest

Ordinary Sparrow,

Well, that poem just sent chills up my spine! Thank you for sharing that--is it

from a published book of Dorothy's?

I see you also mentioned Lynne McTaggart's intention experiment stuff, I just

posted a msg with something of the same...so don't mind if I compliment myself

by saying 'great minds think alike' :)

Namasté

~Delia

work miracles. And since all things exist in and emanate from the ONE Who is the

, " ordinarysparrow "

<ordinarysparrow wrote:

>

>

> I will leave you with a kundalini poem by a dear soul named Dorothy

> Walters. She was a Universtiy Professor and when she was in her fifties

> she began an kundlaini awakening. . .she is now in her eighties and

> writes beautiful kundalini poetry about her experience. . . .She is one

> that has shedded an technical academic view for what is possible/not

> possible (?). . .

>

> may your life and heart know blessing and you find what you are seeking.

> . .

> ordinary sparrow

>

> Particles Dancing

>

> We are all writing God's poem.

> (a line from Anne Sexton)

>

> We are all

> writing God's poem,

> inscribing it onto our bodies,

> infusing it into our cells.

>

> Night and day

> we make love with the light.

> Where it is taking us,

> we dare not ask.

> We know only

> that this is the love

> that makes us

> who we are,

> particles dancing

> in the holy fire.

>

> Dorothy Walters

> Kundalini Splendor is her blog. . .

Guest guest

Thanks Ordinarysparrow for sharing Dorothy's poem and blog. It is a place of

much treasure. I will be reading from there for a while. :)

Linda

, " ordinarysparrow "

<ordinarysparrow wrote:

>

> dear Mary

>

> Welcome to the group. . . .sorry your first experience has been in

> jumping into the deep end. . .I have followed this group for sometime

> now but have just started participating this week. . . . they are

> gentle loving people. . .if you feel like it share a bit about your

> self. . .with a little time you will find the ones in this group are

> able to stand with tolerance even with the experience of being

> discounted and pathologized. . .For years i worked as a psychotherapist.

> . . and perhaps there is need for a little caution about suggesting a

> possible mental health diagnosis with so little information available on

> the individual, the group, and knowledge of kundalini. . .

>

> It might be beneficial to learn more about kundalini. . . There is a

> deep ancient history of kundalini that has been documented through Yoga,

> Eastern meditation, and philosophy. . .I believe you would find

> countless examples of phenomena in the Science of Yoga. . .The East has

> been at this thousands of years and just like the West science cannot

> place it in their scientific frames does not alter its reality. . .

>

> For the past ten years i have worked energetically with three Saints

> from India full time and i no longer work as a professional

> psychotherapist, for i taken a path less traveled. . .The distance from

> U.S. and India is not a variable. . .i often receive mental, visual, and

> auditory communication from them and that is 10,000 miles away. . .That

> is as much as i will say for i hold these connections as the most sacred

> of ground. . .

>

> When i first opened to Kundalini use to say to my dear

> supervisor/mentor/ psychiatrist; " I am crazy, i wish this was psychosis

> for there is medicine for that. " . . . .Kundalini can and will likely

> crash every frame you hold of what is and what is possible. . .so

> proceed with caution if you need to have scientific evidence for

> everything. . .some people do have mental breakdowns as part of the

> awakening. . .and there are probably many people that are mis-

> diagnoised as psychotic and have spent time in psychiatric hospitals in

> the midst of a kundalini awakening. . .Kundalini is not for the faint of

> heart or the too rigidly bond. . . She loves to break frames. . .before

> she ever so lovingly creates anew, i believe. . . Every one has their

> own unique experience of phenomena . . .

>

> There is new physics that is making headway into phenomena. . .you

> might be interested in Lynn Taggarts books. She does a lot of study of

> spirituality and science. . . .You might look up the material on

> singularity. . .Even Einstein spoke of spooky action. . . .

>

> Here is a story i heard on NPR a few years ago. . .and will relate it to

> you. . .my mind does not understand how it is possible,but my experience

> with the teachers from India validates so deeply. . .

>

>

> A scientist found a very rare endangered plant in South Africa. They

> spent considerable time trying to draft and get it to reproduce. All

> attemps failed, so a scientist came from Britain and took a draft of the

> plant back to Britain and used specialized techniques to attempt to

> bring forth a flowe for reproduction. After a couple of years he was

> successful and a blossom came forth. At the exact minute the plant

> blossomed in Britain--- the draft, the Mother plant in South Africa

> produced a blossom for the first time after years of dormancy and

> unfertility. This began research that validated postulations in

> singularity. . . . . . . How is this possible, surely it is not the

> result of thought as we know it, but must have to do with a deeper

> process going on. . . .

>

> There is another study i can supply a link or you can find it yourself

> on the internet. . .where scientist have taken a heart cell from

> specimen and relocated it, and then subjected the specimen to

> stimulus, and the one that is relocated has the same reaction as the

> orginal specimen. . .Mary that is so far beyond thought. . . .and

> reading thought. . . .

>

>

>

> I will leave you with a kundalini poem by a dear soul named Dorothy

> Walters. She was a Universtiy Professor and when she was in her fifties

> she began an kundlaini awakening. . .she is now in her eighties and

> writes beautiful kundalini poetry about her experience. . . .She is one

> that has shedded an technical academic view for what is possible/not

> possible (?). . .

>

> may your life and heart know blessing and you find what you are seeking.

> . .

> ordinary sparrow

>

> Particles Dancing

>

> We are all writing God's poem.

> (a line from Anne Sexton)

>

> We are all

> writing God's poem,

> inscribing it onto our bodies,

> infusing it into our cells.

>

> Night and day

> we make love with the light.

> Where it is taking us,

> we dare not ask.

> We know only

> that this is the love

> that makes us

> who we are,

> particles dancing

> in the holy fire.

>

> Dorothy Walters

> Kundalini Splendor is her blog. . .

>

>

>

> , Mary Presto

> <presto_mary@> wrote:

> >

> > The threads didn't say ESP, the threads said " Thought broadcasting "

> and " Reading minds " . Extra sensory perception - the reception of

> information obtained outside of the normal five human senses.

>

Guest guest

, " idelos " <gypsy.eire

wrote:

>

> Ordinary Sparrow,

>

> Well, that poem just sent chills up my spine! Thank you for sharing that--is

it from a published book of Dorothy's?

>

Just found this site, too, Delia, about her book with sample poems:

http://sites.google.com/site/aclothoffinegold/

Yes, thanks, OS.

x,

Droxine

Guest guest

Namaste

dear Delia. . I am glad you liked Dorothy's poem and thanks for

providing the correct name and spelling on Lynne McTaggart. . .

Dorothy has a couple of poetry books out, and also a book on her

experience. Her blog is called Kundalini Splendor and most every day

she post a new poem. . . .

light and love

ordinary sparrow

, " idelos "

<gypsy.eire wrote:

>

> Ordinary Sparrow,

>

> Well, that poem just sent chills up my spine! Thank you for sharing

that--is it from a published book of Dorothy's?

>

> I see you also mentioned Lynne McTaggart's intention experiment stuff,

I just posted a msg with something of the same...so don't mind if I

compliment myself by saying 'great minds think alike' :)

>

> Namasté

>

> ~Delia

>

> " As below, so above; and as above so below. With this knowledge alone

you may work miracles. And since all things exist in and emanate from

the ONE Who is the ultimate Cause, so all things are born after their

kind from this ONE. " ~The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus

>

>

> ,

" ordinarysparrow " ordinarysparrow@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > I will leave you with a kundalini poem by a dear soul named Dorothy

> > Walters. She was a Universtiy Professor and when she was in her

fifties

> > she began an kundlaini awakening. . .she is now in her eighties and

> > writes beautiful kundalini poetry about her experience. . . .She is

one

> > that has shedded an technical academic view for what is possible/not

> > possible (?). . .

> >

> > may your life and heart know blessing and you find what you are

seeking.

> > . .

> > ordinary sparrow

> >

> > Particles Dancing

> >

> > We are all writing God's poem.

> > (a line from Anne Sexton)

> >

> > We are all

> > writing God's poem,

> > inscribing it onto our bodies,

> > infusing it into our cells.

> >

> > Night and day

> > we make love with the light.

> > Where it is taking us,

> > we dare not ask.

> > We know only

> > that this is the love

> > that makes us

> > who we are,

> > particles dancing

> > in the holy fire.

> >

> > Dorothy Walters

> > Kundalini Splendor is her blog. . .

>

Guest guest

Arrgh... I hit send before finishing the reference to Dr. Tiller's research on

human consciousness and intention, energy medicine therapies. Still getting used

to the small netbook keyboard...

I first saw Dr. Tiller presenting a session on his research at an Emotional

Freedom Techniques (EFT) workshop on DVD (EFT is an accupressure/energy therapy

technique, see www.emofree.com)

Tiller Foundation: http://www.tiller.org/

Dr. William A. Tiller

Fellow to the American Academy for the Advancement of Science, Professor

Emeritus William A. Tiller, of Stanford University's Department of Materials

Science, spent 34 years in academia after 9 years as an advisory physicist with

the Westinghouse Research Laboratories. He has published over 250 conventional

scientific papers, 3 books and several patents. In parallel, for over 30 years,

he has been avocationally pursuing serious experimental and theoretical study of

the field of psychoenergetics which will very likely become an integral part of

" tomorrow's " physics.

Research papers available at his site:

Towards a Quantitative Science and Technology that Includes Human Consciousness

First published in V-I-A Magazine, " The Journal of Integral Thinking for

Visionary Action " , 1, (4), 2003

Conscious Acts of Creation: The Emergence of a New Physics

First published in The International Journal of Healing & Caring, Online, 3 (1)

January 2003

Towards a Quantitative Model of Both Local and Non-Local

Energetic/Information Healing

First published in The International Journal of Healing & Caring, Online, 3 (2)

May 2003

New Experimental Evidence Revealing an Unexpected Dimension to Materials Science

and Engineering

First published in Materials Research Innovations, 5 (2001) 21-34 (with W.E.

Dibble, Jr)

The Real World of Modern Science, Medicine and QiGong

First published in Bulletin of Science, Technology and Society, 22 (5) (2002)

Subtle Energies

First published in " Science & Medicine " May/June 1999 Volume 6, Number 3

Towards General Experimentation and Discovery in Conditioned Laboratory Spaces:

Part I. Experimental pH Change Findings at Some Remote Sites

First published in " The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine " , 10,

(1), 2004

Towards General Experimentation and Discovery in Conditioned Laboratory Spaces:

Part II. pH-Change Experience at Four Remote Sites, 1 Year Later

First published in " The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine " , 10,

(2), 2004

On Chemical Medicine, Thermodynamics and Homeopathy

Human Psychophysiology, Macroscopic Information Entanglement and the Placebo

Effect

Namasté

~Delia

Guest guest

You are very funny Mary. Thank you for

coming to entertain us. A doctor, no...

a comedian perhaps.

Love, dhyana

, Mary Presto

<presto_mary wrote:

>

> The threads didn't say ESP, the threads said " Thought broadcasting " and

" Reading minds " .     Extra sensory perception - the reception of information

obtained outside of the normal five human senses.  Not the same thing.

>  

> Mary

>

>

> --- On Wed, 4/15/09, novalees <dhyana wrote:

>

>

> novalees <dhyana

> Re: Reading minds and thought

broadcasting

>

> Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 10:18 PM

>

>

Hello Mary,

>

> I didn't realize ESP was an illness. It has been

> studied for a long time.

>

> Maybe your are right. Happy travels.

>

> dhyana

>

> Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , Mary Presto

<presto_mary@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > No, I have never been to this group before.  I joined in the hopes of

learning Kundalini Yoga - group is listed as Meditation.  I've been reading

through threads on this website and found information that is being given to

people, in my opinion, inaccurate.  When you say many other medical doctors

would disagree with me, can you clarify please?  When people say they hear

voices, believe their thoughts are broadcasted, that they can read minds,

naturally, what comes to our minds, as physicians, is a disorder of sorts.  It

can be a number of things;  Schizophrenia, BiPolar, Psychosis, Major Depression

Disorder, I can go on and on....I just am concerned that people in this group,

who are posting that they can read minds or have thoughts broadcasted, should

seek the help of a medical professional before seeking help in this group. These

people of very vulnerable and most definitely in denial of their illness - they

do not need to be told that

> they

> > are experiencing a Kundalini when if fact, they are very ill.  I'm not here

to judge...I was just here to understand what this Kundalini was all about.  I

guess this is not the group for me.    Blessing to you all and good luck!

> > Mary

> >

> > --- On Wed, 4/15/09, novalees <dhyana@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > novalees <dhyana@>

> > [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Reading minds and thought

broadcasting

> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1

> > Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 9:29 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi Mary,

> >

> > Many medical doctors would disagree with you.

> >

> > I was wondering what your experiences and interests

> > in kundalini are that brought you to our group? Or

> > are you here to make judgments without any experiences

> > of Kundalini? Your energy feels familiar. Have you been

> > with us before under a different name perhaps?

> >

> > dhyana

> >

> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , " presto_mary "

<presto_mary@ ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > I have been reading some of the posts and found the Reading Minds one

interesting and troublesome. It is scientifically and physically impossible to

read someone's mind - I would definitely get medical help if I believed I could

read minds or have thoughts broadcasted. I am a medical doctor and I would say

this is definitely a sign of Schizophrenia. ...

> > >

> > > Mary

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

I was reading in a Reiki magazine that I get, that when you perceive anothers vibrations and match them then you can use psychic means of communication. But each person must resonate at the same vibrational standard. They also say that by peering into each others eyes you can transmit quite a bit.

I remember a college experiment we did for psychology where we went into the bars and sought out the opposite sex. We did so to see why they were attracted to us. Everytime we made eye contact the person came to us without hesitation. Whenever the other girl and I did it, we had decided we wanted to use the same sentence in our mind to attrack them. The sentence was, "I want nothing from you but a drink and a dance." Sure enough all the ones who came up to us said the same thing. "When I saw you all I could think of was buying you a drink and dancing with you." I would say that is telepathy in its finest and we did it as a joke for psych class because we couldn't think of anything else to do.

Sarita <sarita1969 Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:43:34 PM Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting

Hi Droxine,

Until I joined this group I never came across anyone else who has admitted to telepathy. I have never tried to converse without speaking though, with the exception of my hubby. We are so linked that we finish sentences. We have also done experiments with it using serial numbers from money or playing cards. We found that I am a good receiver and he is a good sender.

I agree that it seems to happen with those I have a connection to. There are co-workers this happens with but it tends to be the ones I have known for years. For a long time I was so freaked out that it didn't happen.

My daughter (she's 4) picks up on my thoughts all the time and answers me the way I used to answer others. Perhaps "reading minds" is the wrong terminology, but to me that is just semantics. The fact is I sometimes "hear" someone say something out loud when they haven't said it yet (or weren't intending to, lol). I also get impressions in which I intuit what someone else is thinking or feeling, which is a bit different.

I am coming across more people than ever that are having psychic experiences. I believe we are heading in that direction and it will become more mainstream.

Sarita

Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "droxine5" <Droxine1 wrote:>> Sarita,> > Thank you for posting about your episodes of telepathy. I have had this, too (infrequently, and seemingly only with certain people that I resonate with vibrationally) . > > I've discussed it in my group and had not yet heard of another case of this type of telepathy (instinguishible from the spoken word) either in my reading or in groups or anywhere else.> > So, it is very exciting to know someone else who not only has done this but is in touch with having done it(remembered it on the conscious level). It is the type of thing some people might "blank out," because it is so unexpected and different - challenging to their concept of reality.> > Similar to your watching lips, I would cover mine so the person I was in conversation with would *not* work out my lips *weren't*

moving. Because this would freak them out and end the communication. It would be fine as long as their reality wasn't challenged. (Of course with someone whose reality concepts are somewhat expanded, this wouldn't be a problem.) > > But it would be easy and comfortable as long at their lower/conscious mind didn't cotton on to the "unconventional" process taking place. Which proves how natural this is on the higher levels of consciousness. > > I think we are evolving in this direction and beyond, to where emotional content and more precise conceptualisation is communicated along with (or even instead of) words. I've experienced this kind, too. Our methodology with spoken/written language is quite primitive and limited as compared to others' communication methods.> > I was reading only last night about how everything carries a vibration and everything is transmitting and emanating always, including thoughts. The

concept isn't new to me, but it was explained well in "Convoluted Universe, Book 1." > > We are always receiving and being bombarded and affected by these "messages." We sense, integrate and repel them through senses and functions higher than the 5 physical senses.> > Our physical manifestation is truly only the tip of the iceberg of our entire being and capabilities. The hidden depths are spilling out into the tip now. . . > > In my experience, it is not really "reading minds" in this case, as some might interpret this term, but hearing projected thoughts. You know how sometimes we practise in our head what we are thinking of saying or responding to someone or we say a comment in our head aimed at another person? > > There is some propulsion and direction behind these thoughts, and intention to share - some extra "oomph." Thus these are the thoughts that we pick up on, because they are projected

outward, even subconsciously. (We're not delving into private matters against anyone's will.)> > Maybe knowing this (the parameters of it) would be a comfort to your husband. Ha. > > I must have missed the original discussion on this topic. Could someone direct me to the pertinent thread/s or subject title/s? Thanks.> > x,> Droxine> > > > > > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "Sarita" sarita1969@ wrote:> >> I have been able to read people's thoughts since I was a child. > > Sometimes I will answer someone and they look at me like I'm nuts saying> > "But I didn't say it yet!" I have learned to look at people to be sure> > their mouths are moving. It doesn't happen all the time, but does tend> > to happen a great deal when I zone

out.>

Guest guest

Hello All,

It was just the other day that I stumbled across it in the 'Files' of this

group. It's in PDF and downloadable.

Enjoy and Be Well,

Ernie

, Zack Nemeth

<karmaburn8 wrote:

>

> Hello,

>

> There is a book called 'A Course In Miracles', it has a very interesting story

behind its writing.  You would probably enjoy

Guest guest

Hi Golden,

I did similar experiments to thought broadcasting, as I was taking an NLP

course. In my experiment, I found that if I built a very strong rapport with

someone (body matching, breathing matching, facial expressions, using similar

modality and submodality words, etc), that there was this amazing sensation of

thought broadcast and mind reading.

It works so well for me now, that I can often finish the other person's

sentences or simultaneously output words at the same time.

For me, it took some time to practice and master, but once I did, the results

were fantastic.

My guess is that when there is very strong rapport, the vibrational levels also

match, creating a level of thought broadcasting or mind reading- the two become

one.

Ernie

, goldencougarwolf

<nlring80962 wrote:

>

> I was reading in a Reiki magazine that I get, that when you perceive anothers

vibrations and match them then you can use psychic means of communication. But

each person must resonate at the same vibrational standard. They also say that

by peering into each others eyes you can transmit quite a bit.

> I remember a college experiment we did for psychology where we went into the

bars and sought out the opposite sex. We did so to see why