Guest guest

Reading minds and thought broadcasting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have been reading some of the posts and found the Reading Minds one

interesting and troublesome. It is scientifically and physically impossible to

read someone's mind - I would definitely get medical help if I believed I could

read minds or have thoughts broadcasted. I am a medical doctor and I would say

this is definitely a sign of Schizophrenia....

Mary

Guest guest

Wow,we have got a troll people!I eat trolls for breakfast,lunch and dinner!

, " presto_mary "

<presto_mary wrote:

>

> I have been reading some of the posts and found the Reading Minds one

>

> Mary

>

Guest guest

Welcome to the group! It may seem impossible and yet it happens. I would invite you to consider that science just hasn't discovered proof as yet. I have been able to read people's thoughts since I was a child. Sometimes I will answer someone and they look at me like I'm nuts saying "But I didn't say it yet!" I have learned to look at people to be sure their mouths are moving. It doesn't happen all the time, but does tend to happen a great deal when I zone out.

I agree that hearing voices can be a cause for concern, but I suppose that would depend on what one is hearing. If we are hearing a disembodied voice telling us to do something bad vs. hearing someone's thoughts which is a different phenomena imho. Just ask my husband who spends a lot of time telling me to "get out of his head".

I think you will find more than the average number of people here on this group that have experienced many things that the medical and scientific community would deem impossible.

Sarita

, "presto_mary" <presto_mary wrote:>> I have been reading some of the posts and found the Reading Minds one interesting and troublesome. It is scientifically and physically impossible to read someone's mind - I would definitely get medical help if I believed I could read minds or have thoughts broadcasted. I am a medical doctor and I would say this is definitely a sign of Schizophrenia....> > Mary>

Guest guest

I think we should reserve judgement on that. So long as it is respectfully done, everyone has the right to question or offer their opinion.

Sarita

, "ntaroiu" <lsirca wrote:>> Wow,we have got a troll people!I eat trolls for breakfast,lunch and dinner!> > , "presto_mary" presto_mary@ wrote:> >> > I have been reading some of the posts and found the Reading Minds one interesting and troublesome. It is scientifically and physically impossible to read someone's mind - I would definitely get medical help if I believed I could read minds or have thoughts broadcasted. I am a medical doctor and I would say this is definitely a sign of Schizophrenia....> > > > Mary> >>

Guest guest

Actually they have done scientific research on twins and have discovered that you can read someones thoughts if you are attunded to that persons energy. Twins will finish each others sentences. That is proof. We learned about that in Psych 101. If you are a medical doctor, then you will know of this.

Sarita <sarita1969 Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:05:07 PM Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting

Welcome to the group! It may seem impossible and yet it happens. I would invite you to consider that science just hasn't discovered proof as yet. I have been able to read people's thoughts since I was a child. Sometimes I will answer someone and they look at me like I'm nuts saying "But I didn't say it yet!" I have learned to look at people to be sure their mouths are moving. It doesn't happen all the time, but does tend to happen a great deal when I zone out.

I agree that hearing voices can be a cause for concern, but I suppose that would depend on what one is hearing. If we are hearing a disembodied voice telling us to do something bad vs. hearing someone's thoughts which is a different phenomena imho. Just ask my husband who spends a lot of time telling me to "get out of his head".

I think you will find more than the average number of people here on this group that have experienced many things that the medical and scientific community would deem impossible.

Sarita

Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "presto_mary" <presto_mary@ ...> wrote:>> I have been reading some of the posts and found the Reading Minds one interesting and troublesome. It is scientifically and physically impossible to read someone's mind - I would definitely get medical help if I believed I could read minds or have thoughts broadcasted. I am a medical doctor and I would say this is definitely a sign of Schizophrenia. ...> > Mary>

Guest guest

Oh and I almost forgot. The U.S. Military has been doing these types of experiments since at least 1960 if not before then.

goldencougarwolf <nlring80962 Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:28:19 PMRe: Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting

Actually they have done scientific research on twins and have discovered that you can read someones thoughts if you are attunded to that persons energy. Twins will finish each others sentences. That is proof. We learned about that in Psych 101. If you are a medical doctor, then you will know of this.

Sarita <sarita1969 >Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:05:07 PM[Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting

Sarita

Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "presto_mary" <presto_mary@ ...> wrote:>> I have been reading some of the posts and found the Reading Minds one interesting and troublesome. It is scientifically and physically impossible to read someone's mind - I would definitely get medical help if I believed I could read minds or have thoughts broadcasted. I am a medical doctor and I would say this is definitely a sign of Schizophrenia. ...> > Mary>

Guest guest

Dear Mary,

We are here in this group because scientifically & medically nobody can explain the phenomena we are experiencing. If you are interested to learn about it, I suggest you practice the safeties that has designed for us K-people.

love,

edgar

presto_mary <presto_mary Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:56:56 AM Reading minds and thought broadcasting

I have been reading some of the posts and found the Reading Minds one interesting and troublesome. It is scientifically and physically impossible to read someone's mind - I would definitely get medical help if I believed I could read minds or have thoughts broadcasted. I am a medical doctor and I would say this is definitely a sign of Schizophrenia. ...Mary

Guest guest

Sarita,

Thank you for posting about your episodes of telepathy. I have had this, too

(infrequently, and seemingly only with certain people that I resonate with

vibrationally).

I've discussed it in my group and had not yet heard of another case of this type

of telepathy (instinguishible from the spoken word) either in my reading or in

groups or anywhere else.

So, it is very exciting to know someone else who not only has done this but is

in touch with having done it(remembered it on the conscious level). It is the

type of thing some people might " blank out, " because it is so unexpected and

different - challenging to their concept of reality.

Similar to your watching lips, I would cover mine so the person I was in

conversation with would *not* work out my lips *weren't* moving. Because this

would freak them out and end the communication. It would be fine as long as

their reality wasn't challenged. (Of course with someone whose reality concepts

are somewhat expanded, this wouldn't be a problem.)

But it would be easy and comfortable as long at their lower/conscious mind

didn't cotton on to the " unconventional " process taking place. Which proves how

natural this is on the higher levels of consciousness.

I think we are evolving in this direction and beyond, to where emotional content

and more precise conceptualisation is communicated along with (or even instead

of) words. I've experienced this kind, too. Our methodology with

spoken/written language is quite primitive and limited as compared to others'

communication methods.

I was reading only last night about how everything carries a vibration and

everything is transmitting and emanating always, including thoughts. The

concept isn't new to me, but it was explained well in " Convoluted Universe, Book

1. "

We are always receiving and being bombarded and affected by these " messages. "

We sense, integrate and repel them through senses and functions higher than the

5 physical senses.

Our physical manifestation is truly only the tip of the iceberg of our entire

being and capabilities. The hidden depths are spilling out into the tip now. .

In my experience, it is not really " reading minds " in this case, as some might

interpret this term, but hearing projected thoughts. You know how sometimes we

practise in our head what we are thinking of saying or responding to someone or

we say a comment in our head aimed at another person?

There is some propulsion and direction behind these thoughts, and intention to

share - some extra " oomph. " Thus these are the thoughts that we pick up on,

because they are projected outward, even subconsciously. (We're not delving

into private matters against anyone's will.)

Maybe knowing this (the parameters of it) would be a comfort to your husband.

Ha.

I must have missed the original discussion on this topic. Could someone direct

me to the pertinent thread/s or subject title/s? Thanks.

x,

Droxine

, " Sarita " <sarita1969

wrote:

>

I have been able to read people's thoughts since I was a child.

> Sometimes I will answer someone and they look at me like I'm nuts saying

> " But I didn't say it yet! " I have learned to look at people to be sure

> their mouths are moving. It doesn't happen all the time, but does tend

> to happen a great deal when I zone out.

Guest guest

Greetings Mary,

I am an infrequent communicator here as well(not a troll) and even

as this is the case I feel your questions and statements have merit as they are

echoed and reflected by most of those who are predisposed by profession and

education to accept that which is deemed real by the scientific community.

As you are a medical professional your opinions (perhaps) and options(certainly)

will be predicated upon those parameters that have been proven and deemed of

scientific value by the peers of your profession. Your questions to Gafith are

natural and in some cases, perhaps not all, they will prove to be a positive and

harmless(except for the expense) course of action.

I am grateful to read of your interest and concern for Gafith who is

communicating symptoms that in your professional opinion may require certain

diagnostic tests. It is a kindness that you offer and I for one am most

appreciative of you for this.

Kundalini symptoms do include telepathy and many of the other so called

" Psychic " phenomena. Whether or not the MRI or CT scan will uncover in the

kundalini persons brain abnormalities that confirm your suspicions for

schizophrenia has not been tested nor has it been tested that these differences

in brain structure are abnormal at all given what little information science has

about the function and structure of the human brain and its currently

undisclosed natural abilities. Who is to say a brain tumor is any more unnatural

than a selected serotonin reuptake inhibitor?

So much of what is understood as " normal " in society is

based upon the ability of an individual to live and express in alignment with

the dominant psychological expectations of conformity

within society. Anyone that falls outside of that expectation can be seen as

strange and therefore elicit fear from those that are in conformity. Fear can

induce methods of correction that can be damaging.

Yet these tests are harmless and if they can be done so much the better.

Kundalini will not be harmed one way or the other.

The Golden Helmet phenomena from a kundalini perspective will also cover

Gafith's symptoms and can be attributed to the kundalini beginning its

ascendency within the person. Another possibility to consider as we are here in

this group of kundalini expressive people.

Yet this does not diminish your positive contribution for a kindness based

suggestion for tests within the medical paradigm for care and comfort. Thank you

for that Mary.

There is some research available for those without the kundalini in regards to

telepathy:

Journal of the Society for Psychical Research (2000) 64 224-232

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v141/n3576/abs/141878a0.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_investigation_of_telepathy

http://www.sheldrake.org/Research/telepathy/

http://www.sheldrake.org/Articles & Papers/papers/telepathy/index.html

As of this time you are correct Mary in your assertion that science has yet to

confirm these potentials in the human being. One can question whether science is

even open to this proof given the current state of of ridicule that can

accompany this subject thus eliminating serious funding for such research.

Anyway nice to read you Mary and happy days to you. - Shen

, " presto_mary "

<presto_mary wrote:

>

>

> Mary

>

Guest guest

No, not a troll...I just care for the well being of other people and hope that

they get the medical care they need and deserve.

Mary

, " ntaroiu " <lsirca

wrote:

>

> Wow,we have got a troll people!I eat trolls for breakfast,lunch and dinner!

>

> , " presto_mary "

<presto_mary@> wrote:

> >

> > I have been reading some of the posts and found the Reading Minds one

> >

> > Mary

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Mary,

Many medical doctors would disagree with you.

I was wondering what your experiences and interests

in kundalini are that brought you to our group? Or

are you here to make judgments without any experiences

of Kundalini? Your energy feels familiar. Have you been

with us before under a different name perhaps?

dhyana

, " presto_mary "

<presto_mary wrote:

>

>

> Mary

>

Guest guest

Sarita,

If you can indeed read minds, you are truly a phenomenon...with such a gift, you should be helping organizations that would benefit from your gift. Share the wealth.......blessings to you.

Mary

--- On Wed,

4/15/09, Sarita <sarita1969 wrote:

Sarita <sarita1969 Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 6:05 PM

Sarita

Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "presto_mary" <presto_mary@ ...> wrote:>> I have been reading some of the posts and found the Reading Minds one interesting and troublesome.. It is scientifically and physically impossible to read someone's mind - I would definitely get medical help if I believed I could read minds or have thoughts broadcasted. I am a medical doctor and I would say this is definitely a sign of Schizophrenia. ...> > Mary>

Guest guest

Hello Sarita,

Twins cannot read each others minds, what they apparently can do, and do well, is read one another's body language and facial expressions, better than their own mother, their other siblings, their spouses, etc. They can tell when the other is annoyed, or happy, when nobody else can. No where has it been proven that they read each others minds. If you have documentation based on this, please send me the link. I would be very intrigued to read. Blessings to you,

Mary

--- On Wed, 4/15/09, goldencougarwolf <nlring80962 wrote:

goldencougarwolf <nlring80962Re: Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 6:28 PM

Sarita <sarita1969 >Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:05:07 PM[Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting

Sarita

Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "presto_mary" <presto_mary@ ...> wrote:>> I have been reading some of the posts and found the Reading Minds one interesting and troublesome.. It is scientifically and physically impossible to read someone's mind - I would definitely get medical help if I believed I could read minds or have thoughts broadcasted. I am a medical doctor and I would say this is definitely a sign of Schizophrenia. ...> > Mary>

Guest guest

No, I have never been to this group before. I joined in the hopes of learning Kundalini Yoga - group is listed as Meditation. I've been reading through threads on this website and found information that is being given to people, in my opinion, inaccurate. When you say many other medical doctors would disagree with me, can you clarify please? When people say they hear voices, believe their thoughts are broadcasted, that they can read minds, naturally, what comes to our minds, as physicians, is a disorder of sorts. It can be a number of things; Schizophrenia, BiPolar, Psychosis, Major Depression Disorder, I can go on and on....I just am concerned that people in this group, who are posting that they can read minds or have thoughts broadcasted,

should seek the help of a medical professional before seeking help in this group. These people of very vulnerable and most definitely in denial of their illness - they do not need to be told that they are experiencing a Kundalini when if fact, they are very ill. I'm not here to judge...I was just here to understand what this Kundalini was all about. I guess this is not the group for me. Blessing to you all and good luck!

Mary--- On Wed, 4/15/09, novalees <dhyana wrote:

novalees <dhyana Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 9:29 PM

Hi Mary,Many medical doctors would disagree with you. I was wondering what your experiences and interestsin kundalini are that brought you to our group? Orare you here to make judgments without any experiencesof Kundalini? Your energy feels familiar. Have you beenwith us before under a different name perhaps?dhyanaKundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "presto_mary" <presto_mary@ ...> wrote:>> I have been reading some of the posts and found the Reading Minds one interesting and troublesome. It is scientifically and physically impossible to read someone's mind - I would definitely get medical help if I believed I could read minds or have thoughts broadcasted. I am a

medical doctor and I would say this is definitely a sign of Schizophrenia. ...> > Mary>

Guest guest

Hi Droxine,

This is the beginning post of this thread written by Mary:

/message/47490

This is also written of in the Arthur Powell books I am reading. He explains the

reason some people are more sensitive to picking up the thoughts projected is

because there is a veil of astral atoms surrounding everyone and in some people

these atoms become less dense which lets the thoughts come through to the

physical consciouness. In other people the veil of astral atoms are very dense

especially in people who drink a lot of coffee and/or smoke a lot of cigarettes

or take drugs for whatever reason. Also, in people who eat a lot of meat.

So the more pure one keeps their physical body the less dense is the veil that

seperates us from the astral and other planes of consciousness. That would

explain why young children are more psychic than most adults.

In a person who becomes Schizophrenic the veil has been ripped open from

whatever reason and if they were not spiritually advanced or in balance

emotionally and mentally, it would cause the lower astral entities to be

attracted to them and cause problems.

I sometimes know what people are going to say before they actually say it as

well. James has become upset set with me many times over such, until I learned

to keep my mouth shut in those situations. :)

Linda

, " droxine5 " <Droxine1

wrote:

>

> Sarita,

>

> Thank you for posting about your episodes of telepathy. I have had this, too

(infrequently, and seemingly only with certain people that I resonate with

vibrationally).

>

> I've discussed it in my group and had not yet heard of another case of this

type of telepathy (instinguishible from the spoken word) either in my reading or

in groups or anywhere else.

>

>

> I must have missed the original discussion on this topic. Could someone

direct me to the pertinent thread/s or subject title/s? Thanks.

>

> x,

> Droxine

>

>

>

>

>

> , " Sarita " <sarita1969@>

wrote:

> >

> I have been able to read people's thoughts since I was a child.

> > Sometimes I will answer someone and they look at me like I'm nuts saying

> > " But I didn't say it yet! " I have learned to look at people to be sure

> > their mouths are moving. It doesn't happen all the time, but does tend

> > to happen a great deal when I zone out.

>

Guest guest

http://www.parentdish.com/2009/03/30/twin-saves-sister-through-telepathy/

http://twinforces.blogspot.com/2009/01/cbs-60-minutes-on-mind-reading-research.html

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/76501055/abstract?CRETRY=1 & SRETRY=0

http://www.betwinned.com/archives/category/feature-articles/twin-research/

http://www.twinsuk.ac.uk/

http://www.twinstuff.com/twinstat.htm

http://psych.fullerton.edu/nsegal/twins.html

Do you really want me to go on? All you have to do is put in twin research and you will find endless amount of data.

Mary Presto <presto_mary Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 3:40:28 PMRe: Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting

Hello Sarita,

Twins cannot read each others minds, what they apparently can do, and do well, is read one another's body language and facial expressions, better than their own mother, their other siblings, their spouses, etc. They can tell when the other is annoyed, or happy, when nobody else can. No where has it been proven that they read each others minds. If you have documentation based on this, please send me the link. I would be very intrigued to read. Blessings to you,

Mary

--- On Wed, 4/15/09, goldencougarwolf <nlring80962@ > wrote:

goldencougarwolf <nlring80962@ >Re: [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Reading minds and thought broadcastingKundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 6:28 PM

Sarita

Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "presto_mary" <presto_mary@ ...> wrote:>> I have been reading some of the posts and found the Reading Minds one interesting and troublesome. . It is scientifically and physically impossible to read someone's mind - I would definitely get medical help if I believed I could read minds or have thoughts broadcasted. I am a medical doctor and I would say this is definitely a sign of Schizophrenia. ...> > Mary>

Guest guest

Hello Mary,

I didn't realize ESP was an illness. It has been

studied for a long time.

Maybe your are right. Happy travels.

dhyana

, Mary Presto

<presto_mary wrote:

>

> No, I have never been to this group before.  I joined in the hopes of learning

Kundalini Yoga - group is listed as Meditation.  I've been reading through

threads on this website and found information that is being given to people, in

my opinion, inaccurate.  When you say many other medical doctors would disagree

with me, can you clarify please?  When people say they hear voices, believe

their thoughts are broadcasted, that they can read minds, naturally, what comes

to our minds, as physicians, is a disorder of sorts.  It can be a number of

things;  Schizophrenia, BiPolar, Psychosis, Major Depression Disorder, I can go

on and on....I just am concerned that people in this group, who are posting that

they can read minds or have thoughts broadcasted, should seek the help of a

medical professional before seeking help in this group. These people of very

vulnerable and most definitely in denial of their illness - they do not need to

be told that they

> are experiencing a Kundalini when if fact, they are very ill.  I'm not here

to judge...I was just here to understand what this Kundalini was all about.  I

guess this is not the group for me.    Blessing to you all and good luck!

> Mary

>

> --- On Wed, 4/15/09, novalees <dhyana wrote:

>

>

> novalees <dhyana

> Re: Reading minds and thought

broadcasting

>

> Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 9:29 PM

>

>

Hi Mary,

>

> Many medical doctors would disagree with you.

>

> I was wondering what your experiences and interests

> in kundalini are that brought you to our group? Or

> are you here to make judgments without any experiences

> of Kundalini? Your energy feels familiar. Have you been

> with us before under a different name perhaps?

>

> dhyana

>

> Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , " presto_mary "

<presto_mary@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > I have been reading some of the posts and found the Reading Minds one

this is definitely a sign of Schizophrenia. ...

> >

> > Mary

> >

>

Guest guest

http://www.nowpublic.com/mirror_image_murder

http://listverse.com/people/10-extraordinary-tales-of-extraordinary-twins/

http://www.pep-web.org/document.php?id=cps.006.0125a

http://scienceblogs.com/neurophilosophy/2007/09/us_government_adopts_russian_m.php

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va & aid=4181

http://www.thelivingweb.net/psychic.html

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/03/augcog-continue.html

http://twoday.net/static/mindcontrolconvergence_of_the_cold_war.htm

http://www.dana.org/news/danapressbooks/detail.aspx?id=3272

Mary Presto <presto_mary Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 3:40:28 PMRe: Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting

Hello Sarita,

Mary

--- On Wed, 4/15/09, goldencougarwolf <nlring80962@ > wrote:

goldencougarwolf <nlring80962@ >Re: [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Reading minds and thought broadcastingKundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 6:28 PM

Sarita

Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "presto_mary" <presto_mary@ ...> wrote:>> I have been reading some of the posts and found the Reading Minds one interesting and troublesome. . It is scientifically and physically impossible to read someone's mind - I would definitely get medical help if I believed I could read minds or have thoughts broadcasted. I am a medical doctor and I would say this is definitely a sign of Schizophrenia. ...> > Mary>

Guest guest

How about this article sent to me in an e-mail yesterday? It isn't about the

mind, but medical proof of the astral body.

http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/front/Doctors_confirm_woman_s_imaginary_third_arm.ht\

ml?siteSect=105 & sid=10522330

Linda

, goldencougarwolf

<nlring80962 wrote:

>

>

>

> http://www.nowpublic.com/mirror_image_murder

>

> http://listverse.com/people/10-extraordinary-tales-of-extraordinary-

Guest guest

That one is cool Linda. Thanks for that one.

Linda <crazycats711 Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 4:37:09 PM Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting

How about this article sent to me in an e-mail yesterday? It isn't about the mind, but medical proof of the astral body.http://www.swissinf o.ch/eng/ front/Doctors_ confirm_woman_ s_imaginary_ third_arm. html?siteSect= 105 & sid=10522330LindaKundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , goldencougarwolf <nlring80962@ ...> wrote:>> > > http://www.nowpubli c.com/mirror_ image_murder> > http://listverse. com/people/ 10-extraordinary -tales-of- extraordinary-

Guest guest

Mary reading minds is not a pleasant experience, communication of the higher consciousness of soul is.

In meditation the experience of the ishta deva and its many facets is the joy of life we seek,

In love

John ,M

-

Mary Presto

Thursday, April 16, 2009 5:34 AM

Re: Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting

Sarita,

If you can indeed read minds, you are truly a phenomenon...with such a gift, you should be helping organizations that would benefit from your gift. Share the wealth.......blessings to you.

Mary

--- On Wed,

4/15/09, Sarita <sarita1969 > wrote:

Sarita <sarita1969 > Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 6:05 PM

Sarita

Guest guest

Welcome Mary

I hope you find a form of kriya yoga that you can dedicate a serious practice .

In time and dedication you might be gifted on a personal level to decide for

yourself if this kundalini phenomena has credit or if it's a mental disorder .

No, I have never been to this group before. I joined in the hopes of learning

Kundalini Yoga - group is listed as Meditation.

Guest guest

How do we know these "stories" are true? I can easily write something like this on a website and post it.

Mary--- On Wed, 4/15/09, goldencougarwolf <nlring80962 wrote:

goldencougarwolf <nlring80962Re: Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 10:16 PM

http://www.parentdi sh.com/2009/ 03/30/twin- saves-sister- through-telepath y/

http://twinforces. blogspot. com/2009/ 01/cbs-60- minutes-on- mind-reading- research. html

http://www3. interscience. wiley.com/ journal/76501055 /abstract? CRETRY=1 & SRETRY=0

http://www.betwinne d.com/archives/ category/ feature-articles /twin-research/

http://www..twinsuk. ac.uk/

http://www.twinstuf f.com/twinstat. htm

http://psych. fullerton. edu/nsegal/ twins.html

Do you really want me to go on? All you have to do is put in twin research and you will find endless amount of data.

Mary Presto <presto_mary@ >Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 Wednesday, April 15, 2009 3:40:28 PMRe: [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting

Hello Sarita,

Mary

--- On Wed, 4/15/09, goldencougarwolf <nlring80962@ ..com> wrote:

Sarita

Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "presto_mary" <presto_mary@ ...> wrote:>> I have been reading some of the posts and found the Reading Minds one interesting and troublesome.. . It is scientifically and physically impossible to read someone's mind - I would definitely get medical help if I believed I could read minds or have thoughts broadcasted. I am a medical doctor and I would say this is definitely a sign of Schizophrenia. ...> > Mary>

Guest guest

The threads didn't say ESP, the threads said "Thought broadcasting" and "Reading minds". Extra sensory perception - the reception of information obtained outside of the normal five human senses. Not the same thing.

Mary--- On Wed, 4/15/09, novalees <dhyana wrote:

novalees <dhyana Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 10:18 PM

Hello Mary,I didn't realize ESP was an illness. It has beenstudied for a long time.Maybe your are right. Happy travels.dhyanaKundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , Mary Presto <presto_mary@ ...> wrote:>> No, I have never been to this group before. I joined in the hopes of learning Kundalini Yoga - group is listed as Meditation. I've been reading through threads on this website and found information that is being given to people, in my opinion, inaccurate. When you say many other medical doctors would disagree with me, can you clarify please? When people say they hear voices, believe their thoughts are broadcasted, that they can read minds,

naturally, what comes to our minds, as physicians, is a disorder of sorts. It can be a number of things; Schizophrenia, BiPolar, Psychosis, Major Depression Disorder, I can go on and on....I just am concerned that people in this group, who are posting that they can read minds or have thoughts broadcasted, should seek the help of a medical professional before seeking help in this group. These people of very vulnerable and most definitely in denial of their illness - they do not need to be told that they> are experiencing a Kundalini when if fact, they are very ill. I'm not here to judge...I was just here to understand what this Kundalini was all about. I guess this is not the group for me. Blessing to you all and good luck!> Mary> > --- On Wed, 4/15/09, novalees <dhyana wrote:> > > novalees <dhyana> Subject:

[Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] Re: Reading minds and thought broadcasting> Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 > Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 9:29 PM> > > > > > > > > Hi Mary,> > Many medical doctors would disagree with you. > > I was wondering what your experiences and interests> in kundalini are that brought you to our group? Or> are you here to make judgments without any experiences> of Kundalini? Your energy feels familiar. Have you been> with us before under a different name perhaps?> > dhyana> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "presto_mary"

<presto_mary@ ...> wrote:> >> > I have been reading some of the posts and found the Reading Minds one interesting and troublesome. It is scientifically and physically impossible to read someone's mind - I would definitely get medical help if I believed I could read minds or have thoughts broadcasted. I am a medical doctor and I would say this is definitely a sign of Schizophrenia. ...> > > > Mary> >>

Guest guest

Welcome Mary,

I hope you are still with us and you have not written us off as a load of

'nut-jobs'. I have studied Psychology and I'm a trained Psychotherapist, and if

I had come to this group 'cold' I too may have believed as you do. I am blessed

with being Kundalini Awakened and do believe when people here say they can read

minds or tap into peoples thoughts.

Kundalini Symptoms are different from the Art of Kundalini Yoga. K Yoga most

often leads to K Symptoms and then awakening that's why people follow that

branch of yoga, so maybe you should also find a K Yoga group.

Thank you for your concern, but it is unwarranted in this group, I cant vouch

for others.

Blessings to you,

Skydancer x

, Edgar Alan Elango

<Edgar_BNP wrote:

>

> Dear Mary,

>

> We are here in this group because scientifically & medically nobody can

explain the phenomena we are experiencing. If you are interested to learn about

it, I suggest you practice the safeties that has designed for us

K-people.

>

> love,

>

> edgar

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> presto_mary <presto_mary

>

> Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:56:56 AM

> Reading minds and thought

broadcasting

>

>

>

>

>

this is definitely a sign of Schizophrenia. ...

>

> Mary

>