IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

I have lost all faith in people!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am so,so angry and can't stop crying and it went on most of the day

today.Maybe, there are no trustworthy people out there,i don't know!

As you all know,i've been busy looking for another apartment since January and

so far i've seen about 15 apartments and for a reason or another,i liked none of

those.Last week on Friday,i went to see a duplex and i liked it and i wanted to

put a deposit on it but the owner said that he trusts me and that he will talk

to his attorney on monday for the lease and so it began.My anguish that is!I

waited until 4pm on Monday and no phone call,so i called him but he said that he

didn't talk to his attorney yet.Today i called again but got a voicemail and

told him that i needed to find out if he wants me as a tenant or not because i

need to look for another apartment if not.I've lost all faith,all i want to do

is curl up in some corner somewhere and die!

love,nicole

Guest guest

I think you need patience. My Grandma use to tell me that all the time. She also would say that not everyone on the planet was on my timeline. LOL. Personally, I would talk to a realtor. If you can afford to rent you can also buy. Realtors also rent out places. You could get a whole house in your price range. Remember, everything is a blessing in disguise. Another saying of Grandma.

ntaroiu <lsirca Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 6:49:35 PM I have lost all faith in people!

I am so,so angry and can't stop crying and it went on most of the day today.Maybe, there are no trustworthy people out there,i don't know!As you all know,i've been busy looking for another apartment since January and so far i've seen about 15 apartments and for a reason or another,i liked none of those.Last week on Friday,i went to see a duplex and i liked it and i wanted to put a deposit on it but the owner said that he trusts me and that he will talk to his attorney on monday for the lease and so it began.My anguish that is!I waited until 4pm on Monday and no phone call,so i called him but he said that he didn't talk to his attorney yet.Today i called again but got a voicemail and told him that i needed to find out if he wants me as a tenant or not because i need to look for another apartment if not.I've lost all faith,all i want to do is curl up in some corner somewhere and

die!love,nicole

Guest guest

Hi Nicole,

I also know how hard it can be when you have such simple expectations of people

which are very important for you. The only advice I can offer is that people

are generally dealing with their own egos and thus they care little for the

happiness of others, especially if they do not know them. Who knows what is

going on in his life. Perhaps he is very busy and didn't get around to calling

the attorney, or maybe he is just lazy.

Please don't let some stranger's lack of diligence get you down, everything will

be alright in the end :)

-Gabriel

PS: Don't call him too often, most people don't want to realize that their

actions can be so important to others. If they did they would feel very bad for

all the times they've let people down and most people are not ready for that

responsibility!

, " ntaroiu " <lsirca

wrote:

>

> I am so,so angry and can't stop crying and it went on most of the day

> As you all know,i've been busy looking for another apartment since January

and so far i've seen about 15 apartments and for a reason or another,i liked

none of those.Last week on Friday,i went to see a duplex and i liked it and i

wanted to put a deposit on it but the owner said that he trusts me and that he

will talk to his attorney on monday for the lease and so it began.My anguish

that is!I waited until 4pm on Monday and no phone call,so i called him but he

said that he didn't talk to his attorney yet.Today i called again but got a

voicemail and told him that i needed to find out if he wants me as a tenant or

not because i need to look for another apartment if not.I've lost all faith,all

i want to do is curl up in some corner somewhere and die!

>

> love,nicole

>

Guest guest

There is A difference between people who live in honor And PERSONS who are dead fictional commercial entities, It takes time to learn this, It Takes a while to know to live to walk the walk, Some may never know, I am loosing faith also though not in people, only those who hide behind an actors mask.

In Love

John .M

-

ntaroiu

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:49 AM

I have lost all faith in people!

I am so,so angry and can't stop crying and it went on most of the day today.Maybe, there are no trustworthy people out there,i don't know!As you all know,i've been busy looking for another apartment since January and so far i've seen about 15 apartments and for a reason or another,i liked none of those.Last week on Friday,i went to see a duplex and i liked it and i wanted to put a deposit on it but the owner said that he trusts me and that he will talk to his attorney on monday for the lease and so it began.My anguish that is!I waited until 4pm on Monday and no phone call,so i called him but he said that he didn't talk to his attorney yet.Today i called again but got a voicemail and told him that i needed to find out if he wants me as a tenant or not because i need to look for another apartment if not.I've lost all faith,all i want to do is curl up in some corner somewhere and die!love,nicole

Guest guest

Hi,Gabriel

Hmm,yeah i know-big egos=careless about others.Most of the times when i go

grocery shopping and i walk back home 10-14 blocks pushing this heavy shopping

cart,they expect me to get out of the way,aaarggghhhh!No,they are just walking

and not carying anything.They are sleepwalking!I called the owner just 2

times.When i see someone with a stroller i get out of the way but not when i am

pushing that heavy shopping cart.Btw,they have wheels that turn not me.

love,nicole

, " strider200142 "

<gabriel wrote:

>

> Hi Nicole,

>

> I also know how hard it can be when you have such simple expectations of

people which are very important for you. The only advice I can offer is that

people are generally dealing with their own egos and thus they care little for

the happiness of others, especially if they do not know them. Who knows what is

going on in his life. Perhaps he is very busy and didn't get around to calling

the attorney, or maybe he is just lazy.

>

> Please don't let some stranger's lack of diligence get you down, everything

will be alright in the end :)

>

> -Gabriel

>

> PS: Don't call him too often, most people don't want to realize that their

actions can be so important to others. If they did they would feel very bad for

all the times they've let people down and most people are not ready for that

responsibility!

>

>

> , " ntaroiu " <lsirca@>

wrote:

> >

> > I am so,so angry and can't stop crying and it went on most of the day

> > As you all know,i've been busy looking for another apartment since January

> >

> > love,nicole

> >

>

Guest guest

Nicole

We always want the answer right away, but the universe has its

processes. You have been looking for four months. Why do you need an

answer this instant? Keep this place in mind (Ask for it to be yours --

as in ask and it shall be given) but start looking again.

Who knows, the next one might be even better and the universe will have

kept you from taking the wrong one ;))

ps -- try not to judge, just look

Love. Thanks.

Dell

ntaroiu wrote:

>

> love,nicole

>

>

>

> ---

>

>

Guest guest

dear Nicolesorry you are feeling stressed. . .hope you will soon be settled in a new place that is right for you. . .just for a few minutes this link might raise you to a level above tears. . . .i just watched it . . .and it lifted me to tears. . . the kind of tears one likes to hold near. . . i apologize this is not directly kundalini related. . .but it took me to a place of joy/bliss so maybe it can be permitted under the joy category?. . .With good thoughts that it takes you from tears of frustration to tears of joy. . .and a reminder to not lose faith. . .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY love and lightordinary sparrow , "ntaroiu" <lsirca wrote:>> I am so,so angry and can't stop crying and it went on most of the day today.Maybe, there are no trustworthy people out there,i don't know!> As you all know,i've been busy looking for another apartment since January and so far i've seen about 15 apartments and for a reason or another,i liked none of those.Last week on Friday,i went to see a duplex and i liked it and i wanted to put a deposit on it but the owner said that he trusts me and that he will talk to his attorney on monday for the lease and so it began.My anguish that is!I waited until 4pm on Monday and no phone call,so i called him but he said that he didn't talk to his attorney yet.Today i called again but got a voicemail and told him that i needed to find out if he wants me as a tenant or not because i need to look for another apartment if not.I've lost all faith,all i want to do is curl up in some corner somewhere and die!> > love,nicole>

Guest guest

This is why I tend to avoid large gatherings of people. People waste so much energy in a state of mind required for socializing as it is most commonly done. "So I hear you got your new tires, how do you like them? Check out my new Nike sneakers, I always get the same color. Etc." My housemate asked if our other housemate got our supplies for the house, then a few hours later I heard him ask this housemate if he got the supplies. He already knew. The typical social being is commercial, it is a phantom representative which arises out of the situation at hand. It is almost always empty, void of soul content or self-inquiry. The level of this changes depending on how many people gather and how connected each of them are on a personal basis. Most of the time people just don't know what to talk about, they talk about possessions, television drama, trivial judgments about other people's appearance, acquaintances at work and so on. What people say and

conclude is rarely more interesting than why they say it and why they conclude it.

One on one is a much more enjoyable for me because you get past the mind chatter quickly and into how life is experienced for the other. You get to know their ideas and perspective on things, how they derive their judgments as opposed to what they conclude. It is in this type of situation where I am relaxed. There is much laughter, the conversation becomes a cathartic experience because you experience the self.

Where I fail is that I stop even trying to be open to new experiences. Closing myself up prevents opportunities for genuine and fulfilling relationships to come into my life. I stop practicing my social skills and become a bit rusty. My silent and still appearance often makes other people feel uncomfortable. It just usually isn't an enjoyable experience for me. The groupthink social energy comes into my mind and I start chit chatting and agreeing with relative and subjective judgments for the sake of other people's comfort.

I've become very adept at reading body language. A person can tell you whatever they want, when they are dishonest their presentation still discloses the truth. Observing how people interact with each other and picking up on these subtleties removes me even further from the social activity because my mind is relaying possible reasons why the scenario is unfolding as it is. In no way am I fooling myself or building myself up in my mind as if I can read other people's minds through their speech and body language. Time and time again my intuition proves to be correct. It is even common for an idea to come to me which has no material or obvious basis, but later on I learn that what I had envisioned correlated entirely with the actuality of things.

My experiences with the world, losing faith, a damaged ability to trust or be vulnerable, is the cause of deep suffering.. I’m denying my life. Once and a while I’ll people who know nothing about the 'spiritual' world, or to be more accurate, its terminology, milestones, paths, or whatever. Yet I can completely vibe with them. We skip the foreplay of the mind and abide joyfully in each other's presence.. Those who do have a developed concept around the spirit are a joy to be around because we very quickly begin to share our presence. The path to getting to know each other is quick, sometimes instantaneous. You can read each other's minds, finish each others thoughts, and skip over the things most people say because they still rely on language or speech to communicate. In most social activities, so much of the mind comes between what people are actually trying to talk about or communicate. Those who do know what is worth talking about already know it

cannot really be talked about, nor does it need to be.

Everyone uses masks or mechanisms to interface with other minds. I'm aware they are there and are very important to some. They are for the most part irrelevant. Affirming the mask or relying upon the mask is the ego fear or need, but that entire exorcise is part in the process of learning a new deeper way to communicate and experience the self.

Many thanks and blessings to you all.

KB

"Maquerade! Paper faces on paradeMasquerade! Hide your face so the world will never find youMasquerade! Every face a different shadeMasquerade! Look around, there's another mask behind you.Flash of mauveSplash of puceFool and kingGhoul and gooseGreen and blackQueen and priestTrace of rougeFace of beastFaces!Take your turn, take a rideOn the merry-go-roundin an inhuman raceEye of goldThigh of blueTrue is falseWho is who?Curl of lipSwirl of gownAce of heartsFace of clownFaces! Drink it in, drink it upTill you've drownedIn the lightIn the soundBut who can name the face?Masquerade! Grinning yellows, spinning redsMasquerade! Take your fill, let the spectacle astound youMasquerade! Burning glances, turning headsMasquerade! Stop and stare at the sea of smiles

around youMasquerade! Seething shadows breathing liesMasquerade! You can fool any friend who ever knew youMasquerade! Leering satyrs, peering eyesMasquerade! Run and hide, but a face will still pursue you.

JOHN. M <john.mathieson1 Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 9:25:43 PMRe: I have lost all faith in people!

There is A difference between people who live in honor And PERSONS who are dead fictional commercial entities, It takes time to learn this, It Takes a while to know to live to walk the walk, Some may never know, I am loosing faith also though not in people, only those who hide behind an actors mask.

In Love

John .M

-

ntaroiu

Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1

[Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] I have lost all faith in people!

I am so,so angry and can't stop crying and it went on most of the day today.Maybe, there are no trustworthy people out there,i don't know!As you all know,i've been busy looking for another apartment since January and so far i've seen about 15 apartments and for a reason or another,i liked none of those.Last week on Friday,i went to see a duplex and i liked it and i wanted to put a deposit on it but the owner said that he trusts me and that he will talk to his attorney on monday for the lease and so it began.My anguish that is!I waited until 4pm on Monday and no phone call,so i called him but he said that he didn't talk to his attorney yet.Today i called again but got a voicemail and told him that i needed to find out if he wants me as a tenant or not because i need to look for another apartment if not.I've lost all faith,all i want to do is curl up in some corner somewhere and

die!love,nicole

Guest guest

That's Beautiful Zack,

Quite often I just live in another world and enjoy the flow within, It may seem selfish to an onlooker. These times it just doesn't seem like there isn't any ego there.

Solace is such a joy.

Yet the ego cuts in and says I have to share, Seems the ego is just but another conspiracy ploy.

so I put on a mask and do what I dare

that I have to do and be to learn and understand.

Money doesn't mean all that much to me,

I never really need a lot of luxury.

though I have my dream something like apple pie with cream.

Taste is most essential, what else is there in trying to fulfill any dream

Many of people that don't know there considered already dead

The persona behind the name is all that they seem to see

There Minds Duly Fed and timely bled

There the aspects created by social security

I light Up a smoke

as if life is a joke

yet wonder.............................

what life would be like to be truly free

John .M

-

Zack Nemeth

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 1:08 PM

Re: I have lost all faith in people!

This is why I tend to avoid large gatherings of people. People waste so much energy in a state of mind required for socializing as it is most commonly done. "So I hear you got your new tires, how do you like them? Check out my new Nike sneakers, I always get the same color. Etc." My housemate asked if our other housemate got our supplies for the house, then a few hours later I heard him ask this housemate if he got the supplies. He already knew. The typical social being is commercial, it is a phantom representative which arises out of the situation at hand. It is almost always empty, void of soul content or self-inquiry. The level of this changes depending on how many people gather and how connected each of them are on a personal basis. Most of the time people just don't know what to talk about, they talk about possessions, television drama, trivial judgments about other people's appearance, acquaintances at work and so on. What people say and conclude is rarely more interesting than why they say it and why they conclude it.

One on one is a much more enjoyable for me because you get past the mind chatter quickly and into how life is experienced for the other. You get to know their ideas and perspective on things, how they derive their judgments as opposed to what they conclude. It is in this type of situation where I am relaxed. There is much laughter, the conversation becomes a cathartic experience because you experience the self.

Where I fail is that I stop even trying to be open to new experiences. Closing myself up prevents opportunities for genuine and fulfilling relationships to come into my life. I stop practicing my social skills and become a bit rusty. My silent and still appearance often makes other people feel uncomfortable. It just usually isn't an enjoyable experience for me. The groupthink social energy comes into my mind and I start chit chatting and agreeing with relative and subjective judgments for the sake of other people's comfort.

I've become very adept at reading body language. A person can tell you whatever they want, when they are dishonest their presentation still discloses the truth. Observing how people interact with each other and picking up on these subtleties removes me even further from the social activity because my mind is relaying possible reasons why the scenario is unfolding as it is. In no way am I fooling myself or building myself up in my mind as if I can read other people's minds through their speech and body language. Time and time again my intuition proves to be correct. It is even common for an idea to come to me which has no material or obvious basis, but later on I learn that what I had envisioned correlated entirely with the actuality of things.

My experiences with the world, losing faith, a damaged ability to trust or be vulnerable, is the cause of deep suffering.. I’m denying my life. Once and a while I’ll people who know nothing about the 'spiritual' world, or to be more accurate, its terminology, milestones, paths, or whatever. Yet I can completely vibe with them. We skip the foreplay of the mind and abide joyfully in each other's presence.. Those who do have a developed concept around the spirit are a joy to be around because we very quickly begin to share our presence. The path to getting to know each other is quick, sometimes instantaneous. You can read each other's minds, finish each others thoughts, and skip over the things most people say because they still rely on language or speech to communicate. In most social activities, so much of the mind comes between what people are actually trying to talk about or communicate. Those who do know what is worth talking about already know it cannot really be talked about, nor does it need to be.

Everyone uses masks or mechanisms to interface with other minds. I'm aware they are there and are very important to some. They are for the most part irrelevant. Affirming the mask or relying upon the mask is the ego fear or need, but that entire exorcise is part in the process of learning a new deeper way to communicate and experience the self.

KB

"Maquerade! Paper faces on paradeMasquerade! Hide your face so the world will never find youMasquerade! Every face a different shadeMasquerade! Look around, there's another mask behind you.Flash of mauveSplash of puceFool and kingGhoul and gooseGreen and blackQueen and priestTrace of rougeFace of beastFaces!Take your turn, take a rideOn the merry-go-roundin an inhuman raceEye of goldThigh of blueTrue is falseWho is who?Curl of lipSwirl of gownAce of heartsFace of clownFaces! Drink it in, drink it upTill you've drownedIn the lightIn the soundBut who can name the face?Masquerade! Grinning yellows, spinning redsMasquerade! Take your fill, let the spectacle astound youMasquerade! Burning glances, turning headsMasquerade! Stop and stare at the sea of smiles around youMasquerade! Seething shadows breathing liesMasquerade! You can fool any friend who ever knew youMasquerade! Leering satyrs, peering eyesMasquerade! Run and hide, but a face will still pursue you.

JOHN. M <john.mathieson1 (AT) bigpond (DOT) com> Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 9:25:43 PMRe: I have lost all faith in people!

In Love

John .M

-

ntaroiu

I am so,so angry and can't stop crying and it went on most of the day today.Maybe, there are no trustworthy people out there,i don't know!As you all know,i've been busy looking for another apartment since January and so far i've seen about 15 apartments and for a reason or another,i liked none of those.Last week on Friday,i went to see a duplex and i liked it and i wanted to put a deposit on it but the owner said that he trusts me and that he will talk to his attorney on monday for the lease and so it began.My anguish that is!I waited until 4pm on Monday and no phone call,so i called him but he said that he didn't talk to his attorney yet.Today i called again but got a voicemail and told him that i needed to find out if he wants me as a tenant or not because i need to look for another apartment if not.I've lost all faith,all i want to do is curl up in some corner somewhere and die!love,nicole

Guest guest

Thank you,ordinarysparrow !This was deja vu! This was the second time i saw this,lol.Life stays in the way of our dreams but we must never lose sight of those dreams!How true! Today is another day,an old motto of mine since i was a child,lol.Actually it is "Tomorrow is another day !" which stands for another chance to do what i'm supossed to do,to make things right.Yes,i know i will soon find a new place that is right for me but i have a feeling that will be very strange indeed.

love,nicole

-

ordinarysparrow

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 11:16 PM

dear Nicolesorry you are feeling stressed. . .hope you will soon be settled in a new place that is right for you. . .just for a few minutes this link might raise you to a level above tears. . . .i just watched it . . .and it lifted me to tears. . . the kind of tears one likes to hold near. . . i apologize this is not directly kundalini related. . .but it took me to a place of joy/bliss so maybe it can be permitted under the joy category?. . .With good thoughts that it takes you from tears of frustration to tears of joy. . .and a reminder to not lose faith. . .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY love and lightordinary sparrow , "ntaroiu" <lsirca wrote:>> I am so,so angry and can't stop crying and it went on most of the day today.Maybe, there are no trustworthy people out there,i don't know!> As you all know,i've been busy looking for another apartment since January and so far i've seen about 15 apartments and for a reason or another,i liked none of those.Last week on Friday,i went to see a duplex and i liked it and i wanted to put a deposit on it but the owner said that he trusts me and that he will talk to his attorney on monday for the lease and so it began.My anguish that is!I waited until 4pm on Monday and no phone call,so i called him but he said that he didn't talk to his attorney yet.Today i called again but got a voicemail and told him that i needed to find out if he wants me as a tenant or not because i need to look for another apartment if not.I've lost all faith,all i want to do is curl up in some corner somewhere and die!> > love,nicole>

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.0.238 / Virus Database: 270.11.57/2060 - Release 04/15/09 06:34:00

Guest guest

Yes,Zack,people show their masks before they even try to show their true self.Maybe they are afraid of not being accepted or being hurt.I am what you see is what you get and i've always been this way.I've always spoke my mind not derrailing from the truth.I often get flashes about the person i'm talking to and i do use my intuition.Red flags came up when i was talking to this man and he said that he doesn't have the deed for the house.Maybe it's a good thing that he didn't call me,because to not have the deed=no ownership.

love,nicole

-

Zack Nemeth

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 1:08 AM

This is why I tend to avoid large gatherings of people. People waste so much energy in a state of mind required for socializing as it is most commonly done. "So I hear you got your new tires, how do you like them? Check out my new Nike sneakers, I always get the same color. Etc." My housemate asked if our other housemate got our supplies for the house, then a few hours later I heard him ask this housemate if he got the supplies. He already knew. The typical social being is commercial, it is a phantom representative which arises out of the situation at hand. It is almost always empty, void of soul content or self-inquiry. The level of this changes depending on how many people gather and how connected each of them are on a personal basis. Most of the time people just don't know what to talk about, they talk about possessions, television drama, trivial judgments about other people's appearance, acquaintances at work and so on. What people say and conclude is rarely more interesting than why they say it and why they conclude it.

My experiences with the world, losing faith, a damaged ability to trust or be vulnerable, is the cause of deep suffering.. I’m denying my life. Once and a while I’ll people who know nothing about the 'spiritual' world, or to be more accurate, its terminology, milestones, paths, or whatever. Yet I can completely vibe with them. We skip the foreplay of the mind and abide joyfully in each other's presence.. Those who do have a developed concept around the spirit are a joy to be around because we very quickly begin to share our presence. The path to getting to know each other is quick, sometimes instantaneous. You can read each other's minds, finish each others thoughts, and skip over the things most people say because they still rely on language or speech to communicate. In most social activities, so much of the mind comes between what people are actually trying to talk about or communicate. Those who do know what is worth talking about already know it cannot really be talked about, nor does it need to be.

KB

"Maquerade! Paper faces on paradeMasquerade! Hide your face so the world will never find youMasquerade! Every face a different shadeMasquerade! Look around, there's another mask behind you.Flash of mauveSplash of puceFool and kingGhoul and gooseGreen and blackQueen and priestTrace of rougeFace of beastFaces!Take your turn, take a rideOn the merry-go-roundin an inhuman raceEye of goldThigh of blueTrue is falseWho is who?Curl of lipSwirl of gownAce of heartsFace of clownFaces! Drink it in, drink it upTill you've drownedIn the lightIn the soundBut who can name the face?Masquerade! Grinning yellows, spinning redsMasquerade! Take your fill, let the spectacle astound youMasquerade! Burning glances, turning headsMasquerade! Stop and stare at the sea of smiles around youMasquerade! Seething shadows breathing liesMasquerade! You can fool any friend who ever knew youMasquerade! Leering satyrs, peering eyesMasquerade! Run and hide, but a face will still pursue you.

JOHN. M <john.mathieson1 (AT) bigpond (DOT) com> Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 9:25:43 PMRe: I have lost all faith in people!

In Love

John .M

-

ntaroiu

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.0.238 / Virus Database: 270.11.57/2060 - Release 04/15/09 06:34:00

Guest guest

Nicole,

I have been in similar situations and what I have found is what is supposed to happen will happen, if we let it. Sometimes we rush things to our own peril. If this is the place you are meant to live, then that is where you will live. My suggestion would be to turn inward (rather than letting outside events affect you) and trust that you will be led to the right place. You will be in my prayers.

Sarita

, "ntaroiu" <lsirca wrote:>> I am so,so angry and can't stop crying and it went on most of the day today.Maybe, there are no trustworthy people out there,i don't know!> As you all know,i've been busy looking for another apartment since January and so far i've seen about 15 apartments and for a reason or another,i liked none of those.Last week on Friday,i went to see a duplex and i liked it and i wanted to put a deposit on it but the owner said that he trusts me and that he will talk to his attorney on monday for the lease and so it began.My anguish that is!I waited until 4pm on Monday and no phone call,so i called him but he said that he didn't talk to his attorney yet.Today i called again but got a voicemail and told him that i needed to find out if he wants me as a tenant or not because i need to look for another apartment if not.I've lost all faith,all i want to do is curl up in some corner somewhere and die!> > love,nicole>

Guest guest

Hey John,

Nice poem. I wonder what it would be like, to be truly free. Not to rely on the mind routines and sensory pleasures. I get glimpses of it often and try to be with that awareness before going back to the grind. Sometimes I get visions of being free, of how life would flow without obstructions or forms of resistence.

Everyone is like a master who bumbs their glass of water with one hand and catches the glass with the other hand before it shatters on the ground. How quickly we can make an error and then correct it, but what would it be like not to spill that glass.

JOHN. M <john.mathieson1 Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 10:23:21 AMRe: I have lost all faith in people!

That's Beautiful Zack,

Quite often I just live in another world and enjoy the flow within, It may seem selfish to an onlooker. These times it just doesn't seem like there isn't any ego there.

Solace is such a joy.

Yet the ego cuts in and says I have to share, Seems the ego is just but another conspiracy ploy.

I light Up a smoke

as if life is a joke

yet wonder...... ......... ......... .....

John .M

-

Zack Nemeth

Re: [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] I have lost all faith in people!

This is why I tend to avoid large gatherings of people. People waste so much energy in a state of mind required for socializing as it is most commonly done. "So I hear you got your new tires, how do you like them? Check out my new Nike sneakers, I always get the same color. Etc." My housemate asked if our other housemate got our supplies for the house, then a few hours later I heard him ask this housemate if he got the supplies. He already knew. The typical social being is commercial, it is a phantom representative which arises out of the situation at hand. It is almost always empty, void of soul content or self-inquiry. The level of this changes depending on how many people gather and how connected each of them are on a personal basis. Most of the time people just don't know what to talk about, they talk about possessions, television drama, trivial judgments about other people's appearance, acquaintances at work and so on. What people say and

conclude is rarely more interesting than why they say it and why they conclude it.

My experiences with the world, losing faith, a damaged ability to trust or be vulnerable, is the cause of deep suffering... I’m denying my life. Once and a while I’ll people who know nothing about the 'spiritual' world, or to be more accurate, its terminology, milestones, paths, or whatever. Yet I can completely vibe with them. We skip the foreplay of the mind and abide joyfully in each other's presence.. Those who do have a developed concept around the spirit are a joy to be around because we very quickly begin to share our presence. The path to getting to know each other is quick, sometimes instantaneous. You can read each other's minds, finish each others thoughts, and skip over the things most people say because they still rely on language or speech to communicate. In most social activities, so much of the mind comes between what people are actually trying to talk about or communicate. Those who do know what is worth talking about already know

it cannot really be talked about, nor does it need to be.

KB

"Maquerade! Paper faces on paradeMasquerade! Hide your face so the world will never find youMasquerade! Every face a different shadeMasquerade! Look around, there's another mask behind you.Flash of mauveSplash of puceFool and kingGhoul and gooseGreen and blackQueen and priestTrace of rougeFace of beastFaces!Take your turn, take a rideOn the merry-go-roundin an inhuman raceEye of goldThigh of blueTrue is falseWho is who?Curl of lipSwirl of gownAce of heartsFace of clownFaces! Drink it in, drink it upTill you've drownedIn the lightIn the soundBut who can name the face?Masquerade! Grinning yellows, spinning redsMasquerade! Take your fill, let the spectacle astound youMasquerade! Burning glances, turning headsMasquerade! Stop and stare at the sea of smiles

around youMasquerade! Seething shadows breathing liesMasquerade! You can fool any friend who ever knew youMasquerade! Leering satyrs, peering eyesMasquerade! Run and hide, but a face will still pursue you.

JOHN. M <john.mathieson1@ bigpond.com>Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 Tuesday, April 14, 2009 9:25:43 PMRe: [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] I have lost all faith in people!

In Love

John .M

-

ntaroiu

Guest guest

Zack,

Just some fun trying to relate a message in harmony with you,

The messages in dreams are not always precise chicken shot it seems till you understand the advice

:)

In Love

John ,M

-

Zack Nemeth

Thursday, April 16, 2009 4:27 AM

Hey John,

Nice poem. I wonder what it would be like, to be truly free. Not to rely on the mind routines and sensory pleasures. I get glimpses of it often and try to be with that awareness before going back to the grind. Sometimes I get visions of being free, of how life would flow without obstructions or forms of resistence.

Everyone is like a master who bumbs their glass of water with one hand and catches the glass with the other hand before it shatters on the ground. How quickly we can make an error and then correct it, but what would it be like not to spill that glass.

JOHN. M <john.mathieson1 (AT) bigpond (DOT) com> Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 10:23:21 AMRe: I have lost all faith in people!

That's Beautiful Zack,

Solace is such a joy.

I light Up a smoke

as if life is a joke

John .M

-

Zack Nemeth

My experiences with the world, losing faith, a damaged ability to trust or be vulnerable, is the cause of deep suffering... I’m denying my life. Once and a while I’ll people who know nothing about the 'spiritual' world, or to be more accurate, its terminology, milestones, paths, or whatever. Yet I can completely vibe with them. We skip the foreplay of the mind and abide joyfully in each other's presence.. Those who do have a developed concept around the spirit are a joy to be around because we very quickly begin to share our presence. The path to getting to know each other is quick, sometimes instantaneous. You can read each other's minds, finish each others thoughts, and skip over the things most people say because they still rely on language or speech to communicate. In most social activities, so much of the mind comes between what people are actually trying to talk about or communicate. Those who do know what is worth talking about already know it cannot really be talked about, nor does it need to be.

KB

JOHN. M <john.mathieson1@ bigpond.com>Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 Tuesday, April 14, 2009 9:25:43 PMRe: [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] I have lost all faith in people!

In Love

John .M

-

ntaroiu

Guest guest

John,

I appreciate the playful interaction. It was received in harmony.

Warm Regards

KB

JOHN. M <john.mathieson1 Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:59:27 PMRe: I have lost all faith in people!

Zack,

The messages in dreams are not always precise chicken shot it seems till you understand the advice

In Love

John ,M

-

Zack Nemeth

Hey John,

JOHN. M <john.mathieson1@ bigpond.com>Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 Wednesday, April 15, 2009 10:23:21 AMRe: [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] I have lost all faith in people!

That's Beautiful Zack,

Solace is such a joy.

I light Up a smoke

as if life is a joke

John .M

-

Zack Nemeth

My experiences with the world, losing faith, a damaged ability to trust or be vulnerable, is the cause of deep suffering.... I’m denying my life. Once and a while I’ll people who know nothing about the 'spiritual' world, or to be more accurate, its terminology, milestones, paths, or whatever. Yet I can completely vibe with them. We skip the foreplay of the mind and abide joyfully in each other's presence.. Those who do have a developed concept around the spirit are a joy to be around because we very quickly begin to share our presence. The path to getting to know each other is quick, sometimes instantaneous. You can read each other's minds, finish each others thoughts, and skip over the things most people say because they still rely on language or speech to communicate. In most social activities, so much of the mind comes between what people are actually trying to talk about or communicate. Those who do know what is worth talking about already know

it cannot really be talked about, nor does it need to be.

KB

In Love

John .M

-

ntaroiu

Guest guest

ok letucee

best wishes

John

-

Zack Nemeth

Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:18 AM

John,

I appreciate the playful interaction. It was received in harmony.

Warm Regards

KB

JOHN. M <john.mathieson1 (AT) bigpond (DOT) com> Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:59:27 PMRe: I have lost all faith in people!

Zack,

In Love

John ,M

-

Zack Nemeth

Hey John,

JOHN. M <john.mathieson1@ bigpond.com>Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 Wednesday, April 15, 2009 10:23:21 AMRe: [Kundalini-Awakenin g-Systems- 1] I have lost all faith in people!

That's Beautiful Zack,

Solace is such a joy.

I light Up a smoke

as if life is a joke

John .M

-

Zack Nemeth

My experiences with the world, losing faith, a damaged ability to trust or be vulnerable, is the cause of deep suffering.... I’m denying my life. Once and a while I’ll people who know nothing about the 'spiritual' world, or to be more accurate, its terminology, milestones, paths, or whatever. Yet I can completely vibe with them. We skip the foreplay of the mind and abide joyfully in each other's presence.. Those who do have a developed concept around the spirit are a joy to be around because we very quickly begin to share our presence. The path to getting to know each other is quick, sometimes instantaneous. You can read each other's minds, finish each others thoughts, and skip over the things most people say because they still rely on language or speech to communicate. In most social activities, so much of the mind comes between what people are actually trying to talk about or communicate. Those who do know what is worth talking about already know it cannot really be talked about, nor does it need to be.

KB

In Love

John .M

-

ntaroiu

Guest guest

Hello Nicole,

yep, you seem to be having a lot of trouble with your apartment. When my K.

really started, a long period of difficult experiences happened with me,

including being let down when it mattered most. What I found very useful was to

1) honor my anger, then 2) take the perspective of those who were letting me

down, seeing and feeling the world through their eyes. This was my learning, to

stop resisting and start owning my shadow.

love

Bruce

, " ntaroiu " <lsirca

wrote:

>

>

> love,nicole

>

Guest guest

Learn to control your emotions so that set backs dont seem like setbacks, more like the universe guiding you onwards to another door waiting already open.Learn to trust, really on a deep level, did your mind sabotage this opportunity ?Everything in life is an opportunity to learn and see deeper in to yourself.Let the universe reveal ittself to you in perfect timing, give gratitude and keep calm, your haven awaits you, nothing to fear.love elektra x x x

Guest guest

Thank you,Bruce !I feel better today,much,much better but not happy.As i said

this landlord was avoiding my phone calls but when my mother called me

yesterday,i was so angry i wanted nothing to do with her or anyone else.My

mother asked me for his phone # so she could see if he would pick up if she

calls.He did, and unknown to me,she convinced him to take me as a tenant.You

guys do not know my mother,she has a will of steel.I'm not like that and i don't

like to force my will on someone else.I'm going there on Saturday so that he can

fill out the papers.Somehow this doesn't feel right!

love,nicole

, " bruce_oom "

<bruce_oom wrote:

>

> Hello Nicole,

>

> yep, you seem to be having a lot of trouble with your apartment. When my K.

really started, a long period of difficult experiences happened with me,

including being let down when it mattered most. What I found very useful was to

1) honor my anger, then 2) take the perspective of those who were letting me

down, seeing and feeling the world through their eyes. This was my learning, to

stop resisting and start owning my shadow.

>

> love

> Bruce

>

> , " ntaroiu " <lsirca@>

wrote:

> >

> > I am so,so angry and can't stop crying and it went on most of the day

> > As you all know,i've been busy looking for another apartment since January

> >

> > love,nicole

> >

>

Guest guest

John,

I'm going to throw a few things out there for consideration and you can digest

it however you wish.

I can empathize to what your referring. For me, I find that with all the

programming going on out there in the 'commercial' world, the word 'deceit' is

more relevant term for me (for experiences that I've gone through in the last

year). Do I believe everyone is deceitful? No, but people are learning to wear

different masks. Are people afraid of who they are, or are they not content on

who they have become, or are they putting on this face to obtain something they

wish for. On the other hand, take a look at a really good salesperson, and you

will see various faces and the behavioural flexibility that is displayed,

usually matching up to the buyer- is this deceit? I don't think so, it's just

rapport building and business.

On a more personal level, there are those who, instead of changing, I find them

(as you termed it) hiding behind the actors mask- there is a tremendous

difference between the two. It's important to differentiate personal and

business, and behaviour and self. There cannot be a pot luck of all off the

various levels as it will cause confusion, generalization and distortion of your

world view of people.

If you stand back and look at yourself from an 'observers' perspective, you will

notice that you too change, based on the people your with, your environment,

etc. I think God gave us this flexibility to cope with the various degrees of

situations.

Let's give hope to those who change based on the better good of the world.

St. Benedict started the Monastery based on the fact that he was disappointed

with everyone and became a hermit in the caves of Italy. He had a tremendous

following that became what we know today as Christianity- as far as the rituals

are concerns.

What you are referring to has gone on as long as people walked the earth. It

becomes a choice of whom you wish to surround yourself with. There is good and

not so good. I believe intentions of most are good and each and every person

has a positive intention of making themselves happy- It's the context of which

they use to get there...it may harm some, but they get what they want to make

them happy.

For me, you get what you see. No hidden agendas, no deceit, integrity and

honesty. And with all of that, people read into me as if I have an agenda,

etc...go figure. I have also learned that people see things through their own

perspective. If a person cannot trust anyone, they are mearly seeing the world

through their own spectacles that they cannot be trusted. Or past experiences

has dug deep into their mind that they cannot surrender.

Read the safties....Forgiveness and Surrender it all to move forward.

Just food for thought.

Ernie

, " JOHN. M "

<john.mathieson1 wrote:

>

> There is A difference between people who live in honor And PERSONS who are

dead fictional commercial entities, It takes time to learn

>

Guest guest

Consideration? of the top of my head ; a claim an offer a bid a tender, a counter claim, a bill, a check, a cheque ect. A $10 note is known a legal tender so that is consideration also next year it is worth about 10% less than it is today in seven years about 50% less.

You should be a bit careful of what you say In mantra yoga the sounding of words must be specific Though the mantra OM can be om aum ommmmmmm oooooooom auuum auuummm the longer a or o is said to be more spiritual the longer drawn out mmmm is more physical, Useing bad language puts stress into the environment and people who go about saying stuff this stuff than and words of a like kind generally reflect a lower vibration onto there environment.

You just made me an offer for consideration. What if say I wished to bargain with you.

I would accept your offer conditionally and return it to you under consideration for value.

my condition would be that you make proof of your claim then I would do a novation a counter offer if you could not prove it

I would also put one dollar on the table to show you I was serious. You would then have seventy two hours to prove your claim and if you couldn't you would owe me to the value of my counter claim. this is the law of mammon, UCC universal comercial code, law merchant satins law.

You see it all up for consideration its all negotionable, A sales person has his top dollar as well as his bottom line its all negotiable though he still has to make a profit for the shop and some money for himself to feed his family.

I am sorry about the runaround though I feel I need to give more insight to the equation

I was referring to persons and how people have become to see themselves by not understanding who that really are.

Its a play on words that has created people to be that they are but surfs.

Look up the dictionary on what are persons you will probably not find a definition in most. now go and read or look up persons from a biblical point of view, they are grouped together with animals and slaves.

Persons is not a word in most English dictionaries though it is referred to in law.look up the definition in any statute you will find that they are grouped with corporate entities. Corporate entities also have there names capitalized

Like most people you would not get the gist of what I was saying. though it is I feel very important information if one is seeking honor and truth

If say think that you are one of persons, that is what you are and you identify yourself as a dead imaginary thing such as corporations are. Why should people get disappointed in PERSONS when PERSONS relate themselves to be commercial entities and not people.

I hope I haven't upset you or any one though this is the truth. I am sorry if I have

In Love

John .M

-

boltonben111

Thursday, April 16, 2009 10:34 PM

John,I'm going to throw a few things out there for consideration and you can digest it however you wish.I can empathize to what your referring. For me, I find that with all the programming going on out there in the 'commercial' world, the word 'deceit' is more relevant term for me (for experiences that I've gone through in the last year). Do I believe everyone is deceitful? No, but people are learning to wear different masks. Are people afraid of who they are, or are they not content on who they have become, or are they putting on this face to obtain something they wish for. On the other hand, take a look at a really good salesperson, and you will see various faces and the behavioural flexibility that is displayed, usually matching up to the buyer- is this deceit? I don't think so, it's just rapport building and business. On a more personal level, there are those who, instead of changing, I find them (as you termed it) hiding behind the actors mask- there is a tremendous difference between the two. It's important to differentiate personal and business, and behaviour and self. There cannot be a pot luck of all off the various levels as it will cause confusion, generalization and distortion of your world view of people.If you stand back and look at yourself from an 'observers' perspective, you will notice that you too change, based on the people your with, your environment, etc. I think God gave us this flexibility to cope with the various degrees of situations.Let's give hope to those who change based on the better good of the world.St. Benedict started the Monastery based on the fact that he was disappointed with everyone and became a hermit in the caves of Italy. He had a tremendous following that became what we know today as Christianity- as far as the rituals are concerns. What you are referring to has gone on as long as people walked the earth. It becomes a choice of whom you wish to surround yourself with. There is good and not so good. I believe intentions of most are good and each and every person has a positive intention of making themselves happy- It's the context of which they use to get there...it may harm some, but they get what they want to make them happy.For me, you get what you see. No hidden agendas, no deceit, integrity and honesty. And with all of that, people read into me as if I have an agenda, etc...go figure. I have also learned that people see things through their own perspective. If a person cannot trust anyone, they are mearly seeing the world through their own spectacles that they cannot be trusted. Or past experiences has dug deep into their mind that they cannot surrender.Read the safties....Forgiveness and Surrender it all to move forward.Just food for thought.Ernie , "JOHN. M" <john.mathieson1 wrote:>> There is A difference between people who live in honor And PERSONS who are dead fictional commercial entities, It takes time to learn >

Guest guest

Whoa, doesn't feel right then don't do it. I have learned that one the hard way. I went into an apartment I liked and something told me not to, but I did anyway. I ended up staying 1 month and moving back into my old apartment. In that one month the window in the living room was shot through 3 times. I have children so you can see why I started getting paranoid and moved back into the old one. Just a word of caution.

ntaroiu <lsirca Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 7:37:53 AM Re: I have lost all faith in people!

Thank you,Bruce !I feel better today,much,much better but not happy.As i said this landlord was avoiding my phone calls but when my mother called me yesterday,i was so angry i wanted nothing to do with her or anyone else.My mother asked me for his phone # so she could see if he would pick up if she calls.He did, and unknown to me,she convinced him to take me as a tenant.You guys do not know my mother,she has a will of steel.I'm not like that and i don't like to force my will on someone else.I'm going there on Saturday so that he can fill out the papers.Somehow this doesn't feel right!love,nicoleKundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "bruce_oom" <bruce_oom@. ..> wrote:>> Hello Nicole,> > yep, you seem to be having a lot of

trouble with your apartment. When my K. really started, a long period of difficult experiences happened with me, including being let down when it mattered most. What I found very useful was to 1) honor my anger, then 2) take the perspective of those who were letting me down, seeing and feeling the world through their eyes. This was my learning, to stop resisting and start owning my shadow.> > love> Bruce> > Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "ntaroiu" <lsirca@> wrote:> >> > I am so,so angry and can't stop crying and it went on most of the day today.Maybe, there are no trustworthy people out there,i don't know!> > As you all know,i've been busy looking for another apartment since January and so far i've

seen about 15 apartments and for a reason or another,i liked none of those.Last week on Friday,i went to see a duplex and i liked it and i wanted to put a deposit on it but the owner said that he trusts me and that he will talk to his attorney on monday for the lease and so it began.My anguish that is!I waited until 4pm on Monday and no phone call,so i called him but he said that he didn't talk to his attorney yet.Today i called again but got a voicemail and told him that i needed to find out if he wants me as a tenant or not because i need to look for another apartment if not.I've lost all faith,all i want to do is curl up in some corner somewhere and die!> > > > love,nicole> >>

Guest guest

Namaste

i have enjoyed reading these threads on trust and the experience of

losing faith in people. . .

surely all of us have gone through these passages many times. . . i

have. . . . along with the disappointment they often become great

lessons that enrich our being. . . for me it is important to embrace

the experience and the feelings, for when i do not allow the process to

unfold based on spiritual interjects applied to quickly there can be

the pit fall of spiritual bypass. . . .

i use to work with death penalty inmates to gather information for

mitigation to have their sentences changed from death to life without

parole. . .initially would walk away from a meeting with them and

hearing their tragic histories and violent reaction to life and would

say, " except for the grace of God there go i. " . . . .

then somewhere along the way. . .there was slow seepage. . .and the

" except the grace of God there go i " . . .became replaced with; " there

go i " . . . .i have found it most interesting to harvest those

situations where there is disappointment, anger, frustration, judgment

and turn the " there go i " into a question. What am i seeing in this

person. . .then pulling it back to for self-inquiry. . . .why do i

need this person or situation at this time in my life. . .what is it to

teach. . .how much of what i am seeing in this person is a projection of

that which i am unconscious in myself. . . .who am i. . . .who is this

one i am creating as other?. . .Often i find i may not displaying the

same level or have the same faces on the situation but at other levels

the mirror reveals my own similar energetic. . . .

awhile back i had a friend's son revealed a story to me. . . .he loves

computers and had been without a job for too long. . . and the issue was

he like to smoke w & & d. . . .he would not show up to the job interviews

because he knew he would be tested. . .after a couple of years. . .he

made it to an interview and sure enough he got the job contingent on the

drug testing. . .this was winter and he went to the testing with a

borrowed sample. . . .but when he got there he realized the sample was

cold, so th solution was to warm the sample with this own urine. .

..needless to say. . . .he failed the test. . . .

as i heard this story. . .i hit underlying judgment of his intelligence

and ethics. . . and then reluctantly said, " there go i " . . .internally

there was a dialogue of, " you have got to be kidding, i am not that

dumb. " . . . But the more pondered. . . realized just how often i mix

my own egoic stream into the pure steam of consciousness. . . .an egoic

that has all kinds of impurities based on attachments and dependencies.

.. . . and sure enough. . . " there go i. . .

one of the concepts i have thought a lot about from the Course of

Miracles has to do with heaven is not entered alone, but rather two. . .

..if there is anyone we have held hostage by placing a frame on them as

less than or unworthy. . .then we have denied our own entrance of the

divine. . . .for me it is a hard concept to practice but one of those

that leads to ever increasing levels of freedom. . .I love the simple

reminder, " take no prisoners " . . . .i often fail. . .but with time it

become more easy, and then it turns to fun. . . .and slowly there is

release. . .

just some rambling thoughts and would love to hear how others have

learned to anchor spiritual into everyday reality. . .i have learned

much from reading your posts for sometime now and truly appreciate the

exchange and working through. . .

much honor to each

ordinary sparrow

, " boltonben111 "

<erniebeneventi wrote:

>

> John,

>

> I'm going to throw a few things out there for consideration and you

can digest it however you wish.

>

> I can empathize to what your referring. For me, I find that with all

the programming going on out there in the 'commercial' world, the word

'deceit' is more relevant term for me (for experiences that I've gone

through in the last year). Do I believe everyone is deceitful? No, but

people are learning to wear different masks. Are people afraid of who

they are, or are they not content on who they have become, or are they

putting on this face to obtain something they wish for. On the other

hand, take a look at a really good salesperson, and you will see various

faces and the behavioural flexibility that is displayed, usually

matching up to the buyer- is this deceit? I don't think so, it's just

rapport building and business.

>

> On a more personal level, there are those who, instead of changing, I

find them (as you termed it) hiding behind the actors mask- there is a

tremendous difference between the two. It's important to differentiate

personal and business, and behaviour and self. There cannot be a pot

luck of all off the various levels as it will cause confusion,

generalization and distortion of your world view of people.

> If you stand back and look at yourself from an 'observers'

perspective, you will notice that you too change, based on the people

your with, your environment, etc. I think God gave us this flexibility

to cope with the various degrees of situations.

> Let's give hope to those who change based on the better good of the

world.

>

> St. Benedict started the Monastery based on the fact that he was

disappointed with everyone and became a hermit in the caves of Italy.

He had a tremendous following that became what we know today as

Christianity- as far as the rituals are concerns.

>

> What you are referring to has gone on as long as people walked the

earth. It becomes a choice of whom you wish to surround yourself with.

There is good and not so good. I believe intentions of most are good

and each and every person has a positive intention of making themselves

happy- It's the context of which they use to get there...it may harm

some, but they get what they want to make them happy.

>

> For me, you get what you see. No hidden agendas, no deceit, integrity

and honesty. And with all of that, people read into me as if I have an

agenda, etc...go figure. I have also learned that people see things

through their own perspective. If a person cannot trust anyone, they

are mearly seeing the world through their own spectacles that they

cannot be trusted. Or past experiences has dug deep into their mind that

they cannot surrender.

>

> Read the safties....Forgiveness and Surrender it all to move forward.

>

> Just food for thought.

>

> Ernie

>

> , " JOHN. M "

john.mathieson1@ wrote:

> >

> > There is A difference between people who live in honor And PERSONS

who are dead fictional commercial entities, It takes time to learn

> >

>

Guest guest

Ernie.

I don't know for sure if people are deceitful or deceived.could be both to varying degrees.

Though we become what we mirror our minds on, so I have come to think.

I'm in Port Hedland Australia its a town of about 15000 and for its size is probably the most transitionary town in Aus

It has a large deep water port that services the mining industries. There are many worker that fly in and fly out and the are many with the term coined grey nomads (retiree travelers) 600 ks north of here is the party town Broome a lot of overseas travelers come though here from Perth on there way to party on. I have been here two years. Its an old red earth country and everything is siliconised over the centuries, some say things change here very quickly. It may only be an illusion very similar people from the two years I've been here.I have changed a bit as I always find the need to adapt.

Going to a cave sounds idealistic the week before Easter four of us went to Wittenoom an old asbestos mining town that has been declassified as a town only six people hold out there now, it must have been wonderful in its hay day Gleno another member of this group who I coincidently met up here about 6 months ago led the way. got some great pics of the gorge and natural pools in the water ways that have cut out the rocks. The water was so fresh clean and vibrant it would suit me to hermit there I am reckoning, Because of its remoteness not many go, Though I am told some do in tourist time yet not so many because of the asbestos scare. :-) It might be good to try for awhile. I like being with and around with people, I also like my own space at times as well. currents flow time moves and places generally stay though a stint on a oasis in the desert alone would be good. There the night sky radiates from the stars and the stars they don't sing there they scream. There is no law the coppers are also scared lol.The stupid thing is that the air is cleaner there than here, I don't know what the con is. I have a pic of Buddha (ME) sitting on the rocks who certainly needs at least a weeks fast.

In Love

John .M

-

boltonben111

Thursday, April 16, 2009 10:34 PM

John,I'm going to throw a few things out there for consideration and you can digest it however you wish.I can empathize to what your referring. For me, I find that with all the programming going on out there in the 'commercial' world, the word 'deceit' is more relevant term for me (for experiences that I've gone through in the last year). Do I believe everyone is deceitful? No, but people are learning to wear different masks. Are people afraid of who they are, or are they not content on who they have become, or are they putting on this face to obtain something they wish for. On the other hand, take a look at a really good salesperson, and you will see various faces and the behavioural flexibility that is displayed, usually matching up to the buyer- is this deceit? I don't think so, it's just rapport building and business. On a more personal level, there are those who, instead of changing, I find them (as you termed it) hiding behind the actors mask- there is a tremendous difference between the two. It's important to differentiate personal and business, and behaviour and self. There cannot be a pot luck of all off the various levels as it will cause confusion, generalization and distortion of your world view of people.If you stand back and look at yourself from an 'observers' perspective, you will notice that you too change, based on the people your with, your environment, etc. I think God gave us this flexibility to cope with the various degrees of situations.Let's give hope to those who change based on the better good of the world.St. Benedict started the Monastery based on the fact that he was disappointed with everyone and became a hermit in the caves of Italy. He had a tremendous following that became what we know today as Christianity- as far as the rituals are concerns. What you are referring to has gone on as long as people walked the earth. It becomes a choice of whom you wish to surround yourself with. There is good and not so good. I believe intentions of most are good and each and every person has a positive intention of making themselves happy- It's the context of which they use to get there...it may harm some, but they get what they want to make them happy.For me, you get what you see. No hidden agendas, no deceit, integrity and honesty. And with all of that, people read into me as if I have an agenda, etc...go figure. I have also learned that people see things through their own perspective. If a person cannot trust anyone, they are mearly seeing the world through their own spectacles that they cannot be trusted. Or past experiences has dug deep into their mind that they cannot surrender.Read the safties....Forgiveness and Surrender it all to move forward.Just food for thought.Ernie , "JOHN. M" <john.mathieson1 wrote:>> There is A difference between people who live in honor And PERSONS who are dead fictional commercial entities, It takes time to learn >

Guest guest

You know I must be getting old, because I am fascinated by a piece of paper stuck on a picker branch struggling to free itself. Actually the wind is trying to free it and the paper is trying to stay on the branch. I think. But it is like a power struggle between the branch and the wind for a piece of paper. I am also noticing more and more how money and stuff just doesn’t enthuse me any more. It is like I know this is my house and it will be paid off whenever I get the money to do so. Who cares when it will happen, it will happen when it happens. And yet there is a part of me going there is something seriously wrong with that. And I am finding that I care even less about what happens to people or animals or plants. I do know that I should feel bad when bad things happen but I can’t. I think too that if another was to come after me with a sword I would pick up one and defend myself but I get the feeling that death for me would not be as bad as

it would be for the one who came after me. See I am getting old or I am not caring anymore. I don't know which. Could be both. Maybe I am getting worn down by all the spirits. I had a dream the other night. I was teaching. I had planets and numbers swirling around my head. Like they were caught in my gravatational pull. You know like how planets get moons. Thats what I had with planets and numbers. When I think about it, I laugh. Don't know why, just thought you would like to know.

ordinarysparrow <ordinarysparrow Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 1:08:42 PM Re: I have lost all faith in people!

Namastei have enjoyed reading these threads on trust and the experience oflosing faith in people. . .surely all of us have gone through these passages many times. . . ihave. . . . along with the disappointment they often become greatlessons that enrich our being. . . for me it is important to embrace the experience and the feelings, for when i do not allow the process tounfold based on spiritual interjects applied to quickly there can bethe pit fall of spiritual bypass. . . .i use to work with death penalty inmates to gather information formitigation to have their sentences changed from death to life withoutparole. . .initially would walk away from a meeting with them andhearing their tragic histories and violent reaction to life and wouldsay, "except for the grace of God there go i.". . . .then somewhere along the way. . .there was slow seepage. . .and the"except the grace of

God there go i". . .became replaced with; " therego i ". . . .i have found it most interesting to harvest thosesituations where there is disappointment, anger, frustration, judgmentand turn the "there go i" into a question. What am i seeing in thisperson. . .then pulling it back to for self-inquiry. . . .why do ineed this person or situation at this time in my life. . .what is it toteach. . .how much of what i am seeing in this person is a projection ofthat which i am unconscious in myself. . . .who am i. . . .who is thisone i am creating as other?. . .Often i find i may not displaying thesame level or have the same faces on the situation but at other levelsthe mirror reveals my own similar energetic. . . .awhile back i had a friend's son revealed a story to me. . . .he lovescomputers and had been without a job for too long. . . and the issue washe like to smoke w & & d. . . .he would not show

up to the job interviewsbecause he knew he would be tested. . .after a couple of years. . .hemade it to an interview and sure enough he got the job contingent on thedrug testing. . .this was winter and he went to the testing with aborrowed sample. . . .but when he got there he realized the sample wascold, so th solution was to warm the sample with this own urine. ..needless to say. . . .he failed the test. . . .as i heard this story. . .i hit underlying judgment of his intelligenceand ethics. . . and then reluctantly said, "there go i". . .internallythere was a dialogue of, "you have got to be kidding, i am not thatdumb.". . . But the more pondered. . . realized just how often i mixmy own egoic stream into the pure steam of consciousness. . . .an egoicthat has all kinds of impurities based on attachments and dependencies.. . . and sure enough. . . "there go i. . .one of the concepts i have

thought a lot about from the Course ofMiracles has to do with heaven is not entered alone, but rather two. . ..if there is anyone we have held hostage by placing a frame on them asless than or unworthy. . .then we have denied our own entrance of thedivine. . . .for me it is a hard concept to practice but one of thosethat leads to ever increasing levels of freedom. . .I love the simplereminder, "take no prisoners". . . .i often fail. . .but with time itbecome more easy, and then it turns to fun. . . .and slowly there isrelease. . .just some rambling thoughts and would love to hear how others havelearned to anchor spiritual into everyday reality. . .i have learnedmuch from reading your posts for sometime now and truly appreciate theexchange and working through. . .much honor to eachordinary sparrowKundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "boltonben111"<erniebeneventi@ ...> wrote:>> John,>> I'm going to throw a few things out there for consideration and youcan digest it however you wish.>> I can empathize to what your referring. For me, I find that with allthe programming going on out there in the 'commercial' world, the word'deceit' is more relevant term for me (for experiences that I've gonethrough in the last year). Do I believe everyone is deceitful? No, butpeople are learning to wear different masks. Are people afraid of whothey are, or are they not content on who they have become, or are theyputting on this face to obtain something they wish for. On the otherhand, take a look at a really good salesperson, and you will see variousfaces and the behavioural flexibility

that is displayed, usuallymatching up to the buyer- is this deceit? I don't think so, it's justrapport building and business.>> On a more personal level, there are those who, instead of changing, Ifind them (as you termed it) hiding behind the actors mask- there is atremendous difference between the two. It's important to differentiatepersonal and business, and behaviour and self. There cannot be a potluck of all off the various levels as it will cause confusion,generalization and distortion of your world view of people.> If you stand back and look at yourself from an 'observers'perspective, you will notice that you too change, based on the peopleyour with, your environment, etc. I think God gave us this flexibilityto cope with the various degrees of situations.> Let's give hope to those who change based on the better good of theworld.>> St. Benedict started the

Monastery based on the fact that he wasdisappointed with everyone and became a hermit in the caves of Italy. He had a tremendous following that became what we know today asChristianity- as far as the rituals are concerns.>> What you are referring to has gone on as long as people walked theearth. It becomes a choice of whom you wish to surround yourself with. There is good and not so good. I believe intentions of most are goodand each and every person has a positive intention of making themselveshappy- It's the context of which they use to get there...it may harmsome, but they get what they want to make them happy.>> For me, you get what you see. No hidden agendas, no deceit, integrityand honesty. And with all of that, people read into me as if I have anagenda, etc...go figure. I have also learned that people see thingsthrough their own perspective. If a person cannot trust anyone,

theyare mearly seeing the world through their own spectacles that theycannot be trusted. Or past experiences has dug deep into their mind thatthey cannot surrender.>> Read the safties....Forgiven ess and Surrender it all to move forward.>> Just food for thought.>> Ernie>> Kundalini-Awakening -Systems- 1 , "JOHN. M"john.mathieson1@ wrote:> >> > There is A difference between people who live in honor And PERSONSwho are dead fictional commercial entities, It takes time to learn> >>