IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

boi, did i pick the wrong day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It's about 20F here and will be 2F on Monday!

I would love to have 45F!

Nikki

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

>

> to leave my jacket at home

> its already developed a tear(damn, wot is it, 4-5 months old?

stoopid vegan jackets)

> so, left it home, and wore two hoodies instead

> brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

> supposedly it was 45F this morn, but felt a whole heck of a lot

colder!

> winter is poo!

> i loathe getting up and its dark out

> i hate riding home after work and its already dark

> its cold

> its raw

> its damp

> bleh!

> fraggle

>

>

>

> Apocalyptic madness - Two-thirds of the world in sadness.

> The other third is gone - insanity lingers on!

> Crumbled cities in an aftermath of hate

> No way to stop it 'cause now it's too late

>

Guest guest

yeah yeah, i know

but, you chose to live in frigideria!

>earthstrm <earthstorm

>Dec 16, 2005 9:48 AM

>

> Re: boi, did i pick the wrong day

>

>It's about 20F here and will be 2F on Monday!

>

>I would love to have 45F!

>

>Nikki

>

> , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

>>

>> to leave my jacket at home

>> its already developed a tear(damn, wot is it, 4-5 months old?

>stoopid vegan jackets)

>> so, left it home, and wore two hoodies instead

>> brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

>> supposedly it was 45F this morn, but felt a whole heck of a lot

>colder!

>> winter is poo!

>> i loathe getting up and its dark out

>> i hate riding home after work and its already dark

>> its cold

>> its raw

>> its damp

>> bleh!

>> fraggle

>>

>>

>>

>> Apocalyptic madness - Two-thirds of the world in sadness.

>> The other third is gone - insanity lingers on!

>> Crumbled cities in an aftermath of hate

>> No way to stop it 'cause now it's too late

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

Stop moaning, at least you have a ride! I have to rely on public transport, this week new timetable, which meant three cancellations, two broken /faulty trains, and faulty signals. Standing on a cold platform at 07:20 for over an hour in the cold aint much fun either................. The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: to leave my jacket at homeits already developed a tear(damn, wot is it, 4-5 months old?stoopid vegan jackets)so, left it home, and wore two hoodies insteadbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!supposedly it was 45F this morn, but felt a whole heck of a lot colder!winter is poo!i loathe getting up and its dark outi hate riding home after work and its already darkits coldits rawits

dampbleh!fraggleApocalyptic madness - Two-thirds of the world in sadness.The other third is gone - insanity lingers on!Crumbled cities in an aftermath of hateNo way to stop it 'cause now it's too late

Guest guest

a ride which is in desperate need of a tune-up

and, i try walkin to work at least several times a week

just harder in the bloody winter as the sun comes up so dang late...hard t owake up in time! peter hurd Dec 16, 2005 12:33 PM Re: boi, did i pick the wrong day

Stop moaning, at least you have a ride! I have to rely on public transport, this week new timetable, which meant three cancellations, two broken /faulty trains, and faulty signals. Standing on a cold platform at 07:20 for over an hour in the cold aint much fun either.................

The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

to leave my jacket at homeits already developed a tear(damn, wot is it, 4-5 months old?stoopid vegan jackets)so, left it home, and wore two hoodies insteadbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!supposedly it was 45F this morn, but felt a whole heck of a lot colder!winter is poo!i loathe getting up and its dark outi hate riding home after work and its already darkits coldits rawits dampbleh!fraggleApocalyptic madness - Two-thirds of the world in sadness.The other third is gone - insanity lingers on!Crumbled cities in an aftermath of hateNo way to stop it 'cause now it's too late

Guest guest

I never have problems waking up, getting to sleep and staying asleep is my problem. My wife snores like a chainsaw, and my old decrepid cat ( with the nice smelling paws ) sleeps on the bed, and every now and again wakes me up to have a warm under the bed clothes! I suppose I could try walking to work, but as its over 18 miles away, it may take me a while? The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: a ride which is in desperate need of a tune-up and, i try walkin to work at least several times a week just harder in the bloody winter as the sun comes up so dang late...hard t owake up in time! peter hurd Dec 16,

2005 12:33 PM Re: boi, did i pick the wrong day Stop moaning, at least you have a ride! I have to rely on public transport, this week new timetable, which meant three cancellations, two broken /faulty trains, and faulty signals. Standing on a cold platform at 07:20 for over an hour in the cold aint much fun either................. The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: to leave my jacket at homeits already developed a tear(damn, wot is it, 4-5 months old?stoopid vegan jackets)so, left it home, and wore two hoodies insteadbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!supposedly it was 45F this morn, but felt a whole heck of a lot colder!winter is poo!i loathe getting up and

its dark outi hate riding home after work and its already darkits coldits rawits dampbleh!fraggleApocalyptic madness - Two-thirds of the world in sadness.The other third is gone - insanity lingers on!Crumbled cities in an aftermath of hateNo way to stop it 'cause now it's too late

Guest guest

when i sleep at my haus, my cat hasme well trained

up every morning at 4 so he can let out of the room

ruby always sleeps under the covers

in summer, i normally wake up at 6am with no issues...

but..winter..bleh...just wanna cover me head and hide til march!

:)

I never have problems waking up, getting to sleep and staying asleep is my problem. My wife snores like a chainsaw, and my old decrepid cat ( with the nice smelling paws ) sleeps on the bed, and every now and again wakes me up to have a warm under the bed clothes!

I suppose I could try walking to work, but as its over 18 miles away, it may take me a while?

The Valley Vegan...............

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.

-Sinclair Lewis

Guest guest

You can't possibly be driving to work and home...you are always on here! <grinning> You are living at the equator anyway. It is below 30 here and even the mall is freezing.

linda

"Whatever you do will be insignificant and it is very important that you do it."Mohandas Gandhi

linda's Growing Stitchery Projects: womyn47

-

fraggle

doomerism (AT) googl (DOT) com ; TFHB ;

Friday, December 16, 2005 9:04 AM

boi, did i pick the wrong day

to leave my jacket at homeits already developed a tear(damn, wot is it, 4-5 months old?stoopid vegan jackets)so, left it home, and wore two hoodies insteadbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!supposedly it was 45F this morn, but felt a whole heck of a lot colder!winter is poo!i loathe getting up and its dark outi hate riding home after work and its already darkits coldits rawits dampbleh!fraggleApocalyptic madness - Two-thirds of the world in sadness.The other third is gone - insanity lingers on!Crumbled cities in an aftermath of hateNo way to stop it 'cause now it's too late

Guest guest

Hey, we drive our own cars around here...one person per car...after all this is the U.S.A. and we deserve only the best and we don't want to have to pay for it...right now here in Oregon we are paying $1.89 a gallon...you guys will have to translate that for yourselves. But hey, we are the good guys. So we don't have to put up with others schedules, faulty trains and signals or stand in the cold. We are the rulers, the ones to beat, just plain old THE ONES. The only thing that we pay...with our children and your children's lives. (sorry, my tirade for the hour)

linda

peter hurd

Stop moaning, at least you have a ride! I have to rely on public transport, this week new timetable, which meant three cancellations, two broken /faulty trains, and faulty signals. Standing on a cold platform at 07:20 for over an hour in the cold aint much fun either.................

Guest guest

I just want to know which one wakes you up now and again to have a warm under the bed clothes thingie. Hmmm,

linda

"Whatever you do will be insignificant and it is very important that you do it."Mohandas Gandhi

-

peter hurd

Friday, December 16, 2005 12:47 PM

Re: boi, did i pick the wrong day

I never have problems waking up, getting to sleep and staying asleep is my problem. My wife snores like a chainsaw, and my old decrepid cat ( with the nice smelling paws ) sleeps on the bed, and every now and again wakes me up to have a warm under the bed clothes!

I suppose I could try walking to work, but as its over 18 miles away, it may take me a while?

The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

a ride which is in desperate need of a tune-up

and, i try walkin to work at least several times a week

just harder in the bloody winter as the sun comes up so dang late...hard t owake up in time! peter hurd Dec 16, 2005 12:33 PM Re: boi, did i pick the wrong day

Guest guest

JEEZ, steady on there, you started off well but ended a bit tear jerky/patronising eh? The Valley Vegan................. i never have, i never will,pledge alligence to the flagYou're getting used, you'll end up deadlinda <lindai81 wrote: Hey, we drive our own cars around here...one person per car...after all this is the U.S.A. and we deserve only the best and we don't want to have to pay for it...right now here in Oregon we are paying $1.89 a gallon...you guys will have to translate that for yourselves. But hey, we are the good guys. So we don't have to put up with others schedules, faulty trains and signals or stand in the cold. We are the

rulers, the ones to beat, just plain old THE ONES. The only thing that we pay...with our children and your children's lives. (sorry, my tirade for the hour) linda peter hurd Stop moaning, at least you have a ride! I have to rely on public transport, this week new timetable, which meant three cancellations, two broken /faulty trains, and faulty signals. Standing on a cold platform at 07:20 for over an hour in the cold aint much fun either................. Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

> i live 4 miles from my job...

And you drive there???? I'm surprised at a nice environmentalist like you ;-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Hi Linda

> Hey, we drive our own cars around here...one person per car...after all this is the U.S.A. and we

> deserve only the best and we don't want to have to pay for it...right now here in Oregon we are paying

> $1.89 a gallon...you guys will have to translate that for yourselves.

Yeah - just rub it in... that's what we pay per litre.

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Tigger, age 13+, sleeps/lives in my bedroom -complete with litter tray and food, mostly blind, needs and gets tumps of love. Go smell a cats paw today The Valley Vegan................linda <lindai81 wrote: I just want to know which one wakes you up now and again to have a warm under the bed clothes thingie. Hmmm, linda "Whatever you do will be insignificant and it is very important that you do it."Mohandas Gandhi linda's Growing Stitchery Projects: womyn47 - peter hurd Friday, December 16, 2005 12:47 PM Re: boi, did i pick the wrong day I never have problems waking up, getting to sleep and staying asleep is my problem. My wife snores like a chainsaw, and my old decrepid cat ( with the nice smelling paws ) sleeps on the bed, and every now and again wakes me up to have a warm under the bed clothes! I suppose I could try walking to work, but as

its over 18 miles away, it may take me a while? The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: a ride which is in desperate need of a tune-up and, i try walkin to work at least several times a week just harder in the bloody winter as the sun comes up so dang late...hard t owake up in time! peter hurd Dec 16, 2005 12:33 PM Re: boi, did i pick the wrong day Stop moaning, at least you have a ride! I have to rely on public transport, this week new timetable, which meant three cancellations, two broken /faulty trains, and faulty signals.

Standing on a cold platform at 07:20 for over an hour in the cold aint much fun either................. The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: to leave my jacket at homeits already developed a tear(damn, wot is it, 4-5 months old?stoopid vegan jackets)so, left it home, and wore two hoodies insteadbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!supposedly it was 45F this morn, but felt a whole heck of a lot colder!winter is poo!i loathe getting up and its dark outi hate riding home after work and its already darkits coldits rawits dampbleh!fraggleApocalyptic madness - Two-thirds of the world in sadness.The other third is gone - insanity lingers on!Crumbled cities in an aftermath of hateNo way to stop it 'cause now it's too

late

Guest guest

> the cheapest gas i know was $2.06, on monday..today, its $2.19.....

> most gas around here is about $2.20-$2.29

OK... now I have to just stop you here.... will you folks in the US *stop* complaining about your petrol prices. I've been driving for 14 years, and in all that time, we have *never* had petrol prices as low as you guys have right now. We are currently paying something like $6 to $8 per gallon.

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Hey its your life and your life choices.......................... The Valley Vegan......fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i have to be at work at 8am i often don;t get home til 3am.. sorry..waking up at 6 and out the door by 7 is beyond me sometimes! Peter Dec 16, 2005 2:18 PM Re: boi, did i pick the wrong day Hi Fraggle > i live 4 miles from my job... And you drive there???? I'm surprised at a nice environmentalist like you ;-) BB Peter To send an email to -

Guest guest

Yeah, and dont they just know it! The Valley Vegan.............Peter <metalscarab wrote: > the cheapest gas i know was $2.06, on monday..today, its $2.19..... > most gas around here is about $2.20-$2.29 OK... now I have to just stop you here.... will you folks in the US *stop* complaining about your petrol prices. I've been driving for 14 years, and in all that time, we have *never* had petrol prices as low as you guys have right now. We are currently paying something like $6 to $8 per gallon. BB PeterTo send an email to - Peter H

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos

Guest guest

yes..and i'll suffer with riding my motorcycle to work on some days.....

shall i now gloat about my 70mpg? peter hurd Dec 16, 2005 2:26 PM Re: boi, did i pick the wrong day

Hey its your life and your life choices..........................

The Valley Vegan......fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

i have to be at work at 8am

i often don;t get home til 3am..

sorry..waking up at 6 and out the door by 7 is beyond me sometimes! Peter Dec 16, 2005 2:18 PM Re: boi, did i pick the wrong day

Hi Fraggle

BB

Peter

To send an email to -

Guest guest

You can do, but then I would have to ask how much damage you are doing to the enviroment as opposed to using public transfer or shanks pony. The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: yes..and i'll suffer with riding my motorcycle to work on some days..... shall i now gloat about my 70mpg? peter hurd Dec 16, 2005 2:26 PM Re: boi, did i pick the wrong day Hey its your life and your life choices.......................... The Valley Vegan......fraggle <EBbrewpunx

wrote: i have to be at work at 8am i often don;t get home til 3am.. sorry..waking up at 6 and out the door by 7 is beyond me sometimes! Peter Dec 16, 2005 2:18 PM Re: boi, did i pick the wrong day Hi Fraggle > i live 4 miles from my job... And you drive there???? I'm surprised at a

nice environmentalist like you ;-) BB Peter To send an email to -

Guest guest

wot the heck is a shank pony peter hurd Dec 16, 2005 2:33 PM Re: boi, did i pick the wrong day

You can do, but then I would have to ask how much damage you are doing to the enviroment as opposed to using public transfer or shanks pony.

shall i now gloat about my 70mpg? peter hurd Dec 16, 2005 2:26 PM Re: boi, did i pick the wrong day

sorry..waking up at 6 and out the door by 7 is beyond me sometimes! Peter Dec 16, 2005 2:18 PM Re: boi, did i pick the wrong day

Hi Fraggle

BB

Peter

To send an email to -

Guest guest

shanks pony means using your feet. The Valley Vegan...........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: wot the heck is a shank pony peter hurd Dec 16, 2005 2:33 PM Re: boi, did i pick the wrong day You can do, but then I would have to ask how much damage you are doing to the enviroment as opposed to using public transfer or shanks pony. The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: yes..and i'll suffer with riding my motorcycle to work on some days..... shall i now gloat about my 70mpg? peter hurd Dec 16, 2005 2:26 PM Re: boi, did i pick the wrong day Hey its your life and your life choices.......................... The Valley Vegan......fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i have to be at work at 8am i often don;t get home til 3am.. sorry..waking up at 6 and out the door by 7 is beyond me sometimes! Peter

Dec 16, 2005 2:18 PM Re: boi, did i pick the wrong day Hi Fraggle > i live 4 miles from my job... And you drive there???? I'm surprised at a nice environmentalist like you ;-) BB Peter To send an email to -

Guest guest

and like i said..i walk t owork several times a week

no, yer right, i'm not perfect....

never said i was

i live in the city, my stove runs on natural gas prolly runs on natural gas stolen from some tribal lands in canada, the machinery that made my motorcycle was prolly greased with animal lubricants, i have electricity in my haus, so somewhere a power generator is belching wastes up into the atmosphere, if it ain;t nuclear(which is worse), i don't grow all my own food, so the stuff i buy had to be picked prolly by some over-worked, underpaid, and ill treated migrant workers, then they had to ship it somewhere to be cleaned, which of course uses energy and pollutes, then it had to end up at the market, wheich of course means more gas...

there....i suck...happy? peter hurd Dec 16, 2005 3:02 PM Re: boi, did i pick the wrong day

shanks pony means using your feet.

The Valley Vegan...........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

wot the heck is a shank pony peter hurd Dec 16, 2005 2:33 PM Re: boi, did i pick the wrong day

You can do, but then I would have to ask how much damage you are doing to the enviroment as opposed to using public transfer or shanks pony.

Hi Fraggle

BB

Peter

To send an email to -

Guest guest

and it's still rising isn't it?

BBJo

-

Peter

Friday, December 16, 2005 10:24 PM

> the cheapest gas i know was $2.06, on monday..today, its $2.19.....

> most gas around here is about $2.20-$2.29

OK... now I have to just stop you here.... will you folks in the US *stop* complaining about your petrol prices. I've been driving for 14 years, and in all that time, we have *never* had petrol prices as low as you guys have right now. We are currently paying something like $6 to $8 per gallon.

BB

Peter

Guest guest

There's nothing quite so drafty as a railway station in winter - particularly early in the morning.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Friday, December 16, 2005 8:33 PM

Guest guest

Hi Peter

Now this is twice today! How do you classify 2 comments as " you folks

in the US " ? And yes, we may not be hit as hard as you but it still

hits us hard.

Tho I cannot imagine $6 a gallon.

That's it! I'm sending in the Dancing Evil Twins!

BB

Nikki :)

, " Peter " <metalscarab@g...> wrote:

>

> > the cheapest gas i know was $2.06, on monday..today, its $2.19.....

> > most gas around here is about $2.20-$2.29

>

> OK... now I have to just stop you here.... will you folks in the US

*stop* complaining about your petrol prices. I've been driving for 14

years, and in all that time, we have *never* had petrol prices as low

as you guys have right now. We are currently paying something like $6

to $8 per gallon.

>

> BB

> Peter

>

Guest guest

I wasn't complaining about our prices. I think we pay ridiculously low prices and that is why no one bothers with conserving by reducing their mileage or speed, and they won't car pool since they would have to give up a bit of their freedom and won't stop buying those damn SUVs and won't demand that the car makers make changes to improve the gas mileage that cars do get. And most of all they won't give up their cars, gas guzzlers and foggy freedom to save our children and your children's lives. We are still sure that this Iraqi was as well as the incursion into Afghanistan started over oil. Bin Laden just gave us a good excuse, but the plans were in the pipeline to invade Afghanistan prior to that. And most of our woes over the past years since the warning shot across our bows in the '70 told us then that we had best change our ways. We bloody well are the most stubborn people on the planet. Make us pay $8 a gallon and we will change our ways as it will then be personal.

linda

-

Peter

BB

Peter