IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Films

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I cant picture it, but I wouldnt criticise it without seeing it first. ( actually it sounds hilarious)

The Valley Vegan.................Lynda <lurine wrote:

Saw the clips. Saw the real deal.

Can you picture Prince Charles playing Rocky?

Lynda

-

peter hurd

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 1:54 PM

Re: Films

Why not wait until you see it before you criticise it?

Then you can really go to town!

Can`t wait for your UNBIASED report!

The Valley Vegan...............

The Man in BlackLynda <lurine wrote:

There is no way Jouquin can do Johnny Cash! I'm having a real hard time picturing the gal from Sweet Home Alabama doing June Carter Cash! The accent will be o.k. since she's from the south but there's no way she's even going to vaguely be able to pull off the "hills" type.

AND, they are doing the singing. Seems to me if you are going to do a film on someone who IS all about their music, you should use "their" music!

Lynda

-

ank_art

Monday, October 10, 2005 8:02 PM

last movies i saw were charlie and the chocolate factory --- loved tim burton's oompah-loompahs -- and march of the penguins.. this has amazing cinematography! the camera men were actually standing right next to the penguins in subzero temps

i'm spoiled with an indie/foreign/first-run theater just a quick walk down the street.... am curious to see the movie coming out about johnny cash -- played by joachim phoenix

Lynda <lurine wrote:

We don't go to the movie theatre. It is over the mountain and 45 minutes away. The last one we rented was Hide and Seek.

We're trying Netflix because it is free for two weeks. We ordered The Ring 2, Hostage, National Treasure and Frailty.

Lynda

-

jo

Monday, October 10, 2005 1:01 PM

Films

What was the last film you went to the cinema to see? and what is the next one you would like to see.

I'm a big kid - the last one I went to see was Madagasca and the next one is Wallace & Grommit - Curse of the Were Rabbit - which I'm really looking forward to.

Jo

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. Peter H

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos

Guest guest

Hi Peter

> I gather you have to be Firefly fans to fully appreciate it... all

the

> Firefly fans I know who have seen it loved it... everyone else seems

a

> little bored by it!

I can't wait!!! Though I'll probably have to at least until it comes

out on rental.

BB

Nikki :)

Guest guest

Perhaps not, but she definately was not girly in it either. I

believe it was one of her firsts too.

Besides, she's come a long way.

Either way, no way to know until ya see this one if ya like it or

not was my point (and yes, agreeing with Peter here).

I didn't think Cruise would do a good job in Interview With A

Vampire and it turned out a lot better than I originally assumed it

would be.

*love Anne Rice*

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

>

> i didn't think she was very believable in that movie

> *shrug*

>

>

> earthstrm <nikkimack@m...>

> Oct 12, 2005 11:05 AM

>

> Re: Films

>

> I take it you never saw the movie Freeway with her and Keifer

> Sutherland?

>

> I think that is why they call it acting.

>

> Nikki

Guest guest

HI Peter

Ah!

BB

Jo

-

" Peter " <metalscarab

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 6:45 PM

Re: Re: Films

> Hi Jo / Serene

>

> > Let us know what you think of Serenity. There have been very mixed

> > reviews over here.

>

> I gather you have to be Firefly fans to fully appreciate it... all the

> Firefly fans I know who have seen it loved it... everyone else seems a

> little bored by it!

>

> BB

> Peter

Guest guest

Really? I must be very lucky to know so many then.

Jo

> But then I don't find many folks who can hold a note, sing in more than

1/2

> an octave and aren't either slightly flat or nasal.

>

> Lynda

Guest guest

That's what I felt about the last Queen album. Freddie Mercury had that feel then.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 7:57 PM

Jo,

I was never a big fan, but I was blown away by his voice on his last recordings before his death. I would recomend these to everyone, you can hear the voice of a man who knew his time had come - really moving.

The Valley Vegan..........

heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

Personally .......... I think Johnny Cash had an absolutely appauling voice - never on the right notes.but I do hope fans enjoy the film.Jo , ank_art wrote:>> Hi Jo and Lynda-> > both imdb.com and moviefone.com have good initial reviews posted of "Walk the Line"-- and mention that the singing is surprisingly right on... there's some included in the trailer and it does sound like JC... though the story is supposed to be more about their relationship and less about the music> > maybe it's not your taste, but I wanna see it on the big screen... and maybe even sing along ;)> > Andrea> > > jo wrote:> Why she?> > Jo> - > Lynda > > Tuesday, October 11, 2005 5:08 PM> Re: Films> > > There is no way Jouquin can do Johnny Cash! I'm having a real hard time picturing the gal from Sweet Home Alabama doing June Carter Cash! The accent will be o.k. since she's from the south but there's no way she's even going to vaguely be able to pull off the "hills" type.> > > AND, they are doing the singing. Seems to me if you are going to do a film on someone who IS all about their music, you should use "their" music!> > Lynda> - > ank_art > > Monday, October 10, 2005 8:02 PM> Re: Films> > > last movies i saw were charlie and the chocolate factory --- loved tim burton's oompah-loompahs -- and march of the penguins.. this has amazing cinematography! the camera men were actually standing right next to the penguins in subzero temps> > i'm spoiled with an indie/foreign/first-run theater just a quick walk down the street.... am curious to see the movie coming out about johnny cash -- played by joachim phoenix>

Guest guest

Multiply that by ten, then listen to Johnny Cash, seriously moving. And this is from a man who dislikes country & western music. Seriuosly though if you can listen to" I hung my head " off Man Comes Around.

The Valley Vegan..........jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

That's what I felt about the last Queen album. Freddie Mercury had that feel then.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Jo,

I was never a big fan, but I was blown away by his voice on his last recordings before his death. I would recomend these to everyone, you can hear the voice of a man who knew his time had come - really moving.

Personally .......... I think Johnny Cash had an absolutely appauling voice - never on the right notes.but I do hope fans enjoy the film.Jo , ank_art wrote:>> Hi Jo and Lynda-> > both imdb.com and moviefone.com have good initial reviews posted of "Walk the Line"-- and mention that the singing is surprisingly right on... there's some included in the trailer and it does sound like JC... though the story is supposed to be more about their relationship and less about the music> > maybe it's not your taste, but I wanna see it on the big screen... and maybe even sing along ;)> > Andrea> > > jo wrote:> Why she?> > Jo> - > Lynda >

> Tuesday, October 11, 2005 5:08 PM> Re: Films> > > There is no way Jouquin can do Johnny Cash! I'm having a real hard time picturing the gal from Sweet Home Alabama doing June Carter Cash! The accent will be o.k. since she's from the south but there's no way she's even going to vaguely be able to pull off the "hills" type.> > > AND, they are doing the singing. Seems to me if you are going to do a film on someone who IS all about their music, you should use "their" music!> > Lynda> - > ank_art > > Monday, October 10, 2005 8:02 PM> Re: Films> > > last movies i saw were charlie and the chocolate factory --- loved tim burton's oompah-loompahs -- and march of the penguins.. this has

amazing cinematography! the camera men were actually standing right next to the penguins in subzero temps> > i'm spoiled with an indie/foreign/first-run theater just a quick walk down the street.... am curious to see the movie coming out about johnny cash -- played by joachim phoenix>

Guest guest

I don't think I could Peter - just not my type.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 9:26 PM

Multiply that by ten, then listen to Johnny Cash, seriously moving. And this is from a man who dislikes country & western music. Seriuosly though if you can listen to" I hung my head " off Man Comes Around.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Jo,

Personally .......... I think Johnny Cash had an absolutely appauling voice - never on the right notes.but I do hope fans enjoy the film.Jo , ank_art wrote:>> Hi Jo and Lynda-> > both imdb.com and moviefone.com have good initial reviews posted of "Walk the Line"-- and mention that the singing is surprisingly right on... there's some included in the trailer and it does sound like JC... though the story is supposed to be more about their relationship and less about the music> > maybe it's not your taste, but I wanna see it on the big screen... and maybe even sing along ;)> > Andrea> > > jo wrote:> Why she?> > Jo> - > Lynda > > Tuesday, October 11, 2005 5:08 PM> Re: Films> > > There is no way Jouquin can do Johnny Cash! I'm having a real hard time picturing the gal from Sweet Home Alabama doing June Carter Cash! The accent will be o.k. since she's from the south but there's no way she's even going to vaguely be able to pull off the "hills" type.> > > AND, they are doing the singing. Seems to me if you are going to do a film on someone who IS all about their music, you should use "their" music!> > Lynda> - > ank_art > > Monday, October 10, 2005 8:02 PM> Re: Films> > > last movies i saw were charlie and the chocolate factory --- loved tim burton's oompah-loompahs -- and march of the penguins.. this has amazing cinematography! the camera men were actually standing right next to the penguins in subzero temps> > i'm spoiled with an indie/foreign/first-run theater just a quick walk down the street.... am curious to see the movie coming out about johnny cash -- played by joachim phoenix>

Guest guest

As usual, you know everything! :) Thanks!fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

Foxes

either very late 1970's, er very very early 80's Jonnie Hellens Oct 12, 2005 11:42 AM Re: Re: Films

I think there was a film that might have been called Little Foxes, or somethiing like that. I think Jodie Foster was in it. One of her friends (or mayber her character) hitches a ride with someone and then ends up looking back at her friend. You see her friends face as she knows they are going to hit something, but the driver is looking into the backseat and doesn't see it. Then you are at the emercency room while she is wheeled in on a gurney and they have an oxygen mask on and blood spurts all over it and you know she didn't make it. Does anyone remember that movie and what it's called? Lynda <lurine wrote: Last year we rented all the movies made where we lived and the ones my girlfriends and I were extras in (Pollyanna, Little Dog Lost, It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World and a bunch of Disney made for television movies) when we were in jr. high and high school.We were amazed at the number of movies made in the areas that we lived in over the last 30 plus years!Your list reminded me of them because a couple were Alfred Hitchcock's (The Birds and Shadow of a Doubt) and a bunch of others would fit your list (I notice a bunch of scary type movies) such as Scream, Cujo, Scary Movie, Jennifer 8, Halloween III.Here's a list http://www.oldmovies.com/sonoma.htmand http://www.oldmovies.com/humboldt.htmThe kidlets love the scene in

The Lost World where the little critters chase folks because we go up to the fern canyons where it was filmed all the time. You can also drive up 101 and have to slow down or stop for the herds of wild elk to cross the freeway.Lynda- "Anouk Sickler" <zurumatoTuesday, October 11, 2005 9:03 PM Re: Films> night of the living dead i love, texas chainsaw massacre too.>> my favorites are, off the top of my head.. (I watch over and over)>> edward scissorhands,> grease> the little girl who lives down the lane (jodie foster)> west side story> the red ballon> alphaville> the effect of gamma rays on the man in the moon marigolds> christine> 400 blows> carrie> scarlett street (edward g. robinson)> any aflred

hithcock> jules et jim> bad boys (with sean penn)> cocoon> the stepford wives> the phantom of the opera(1925 version)> fast times at ridgemont high> shadows (john cassavettes)> the breakfast club> broken blossoms (1919)> tirez sur le pianist (shoot the piano player)> breathless> the it girl (clara bow)> desperately seeking susan> any 1940's noir.>>>>>>>> , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:>>>>>> don't really have any faves per se>>>> but...on a random/no order..i like>>>> LOTR>> SLC punk>> Resevoir Dogs>> big trouble in little china>> monty python and the holy grail>> all of the living dead movies (night, dawn, return, etc)>> pulp fiction>>>>

>> Lynda <lurine@s...>>> Oct 11, 2005 9:10 AM>> >> Re: Re: Films>>>> Speaking of children's films, my favorite movie is Fern Gully. What's>> everyone else's all time favorite?>>>> Lynda>> - >> "heartwerk" <jo.heartwork@g...>>> >> Monday, October 10, 2005 11:44 PM>> Subject>>>> RIGHT NOW>> in this new world order,>> RIGHT NOW>> no one is free>> RIGHT NOW>> Corporations own this world>> RIGHT NOW>> we are victems of thier greed>>>>>>>>>> To send an email to

- >

Guest guest

oh, very very far from it

and yer welcome Jonnie Hellens Oct 12, 2005 1:50 PM Re: Re: Films

As usual, you know everything! :) Thanks!fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

Foxes

either very late 1970's, er very very early 80's Jonnie Hellens Oct 12, 2005 11:42 AM Re: Re: Films

I think there was a film that might have been called Little Foxes, or somethiing like that. I think Jodie Foster was in it. One of her friends (or mayber her character) hitches a ride with someone and then ends up looking back at her friend. You see her friends face as she knows they are going to hit something, but the driver is looking into the backseat and doesn't see it. Then you are at the emercency room while she is wheeled in on a gurney and they have an oxygen mask on and blood spurts all over it and you know she didn't make it. Does anyone remember that movie and what it's called? Lynda <lurine wrote: Last year we rented all the movies made where we lived and the ones my girlfriends and I were extras in (Pollyanna, Little Dog Lost, It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World and a bunch of Disney made for television movies) when we were in jr. high and high school.We were amazed at the number of movies made in the areas that we lived in over the last 30 plus years!Your list reminded me of them because a couple were Alfred Hitchcock's (The Birds and Shadow of a Doubt) and a bunch of others would fit your list (I notice a bunch of scary type movies) such as Scream, Cujo, Scary Movie, Jennifer 8, Halloween III.Here's a list http://www.oldmovies.com/sonoma.htmand http://www.oldmovies.com/humboldt.htmThe kidlets love the scene in The Lost World where the little critters chase folks because we go up to the fern canyons where it was filmed all the time. You can also drive up 101 and have to slow down or stop for the herds of wild elk to cross the freeway.Lynda- "Anouk Sickler" <zurumatoTuesday, October 11, 2005 9:03 PM Re: Films> night of the living dead i love, texas chainsaw massacre too.>> my favorites are, off the top of my head.. (I watch over and over)>> edward scissorhands,> grease> the little girl who lives down the lane (jodie foster)> west side story> the red ballon> alphaville> the effect of gamma rays on the man in the moon marigolds> christine> 400 blows> carrie> scarlett street (edward g. robinson)> any aflred hithcock> jules et jim> bad boys (with sean penn)> cocoon> the stepford wives> the phantom of the opera(1925 version)> fast times at ridgemont high> shadows (john cassavettes)> the breakfast club> broken blossoms (1919)> tirez sur le pianist (shoot the piano player)> breathless> the it girl (clara bow)> desperately seeking susan> any 1940's noir.>>>>>>>> , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:>>>>>> don't really have any faves per se>>>> but...on a random/no order..i like>>>> LOTR>> SLC punk>> Resevoir Dogs>> big trouble in little china>> monty python and the holy grail>> all of the living dead movies (night, dawn, return, etc)>> pulp fiction>>>> >> Lynda <lurine@s...>>> Oct 11, 2005 9:10 AM>> >> Re: Re: Films>>>> Speaking of children's films, my favorite movie is Fern Gully. What's>> everyone else's all time favorite?>>>> Lynda>> - >> "heartwerk" <jo.heartwork@g...>>> >> Monday, October 10, 2005 11:44 PM>> Subject>>>> RIGHT NOW>> in this new world order,>> RIGHT NOW>> no one is free>> RIGHT NOW>> Corporations own this world>> RIGHT NOW>> we are victems of thier greed>>>>>>>>>> To send an email to - >

Guest guest

Hi Nikki

> Sign me up!

Well, now that depends... are you a Doryite or do you prefer the Marlonic

sect?

BB

Peter

Guest guest

yes, his version is better than sting's... has a genuine somber honesty to it... "man comes around" single is good too

andrea

peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

Jo

-

peter hurd

Jo,

Personally .......... I think Johnny Cash had an absolutely appauling voice - never on the right notes.but I do hope fans enjoy the film.Jo , ank_art wrote:>> Hi Jo and Lynda-> > both imdb.com and moviefone.com have good initial reviews posted of "Walk the Line"-- and mention that the singing is surprisingly right on... there's some included in the trailer and it does sound like JC... though the story is supposed to be more about their relationship and less about the music> > maybe it's not your taste, but I wanna see it on the big screen... and maybe even sing along ;)> > Andrea> > > jo wrote:> Why she?> > Jo> - > Lynda >

> Tuesday, October 11, 2005 5:08 PM> Re: Films> > > There is no way Jouquin can do Johnny Cash! I'm having a real hard time picturing the gal from Sweet Home Alabama doing June Carter Cash! The accent will be o.k. since she's from the south but there's no way she's even going to vaguely be able to pull off the "hills" type.> > > AND, they are doing the singing. Seems to me if you are going to do a film on someone who IS all about their music, you should use "their" music!> > Lynda> - > ank_art > > Monday, October 10, 2005 8:02 PM> Re: Films> > > last movies i saw were charlie and the chocolate factory --- loved tim burton's oompah-loompahs -- and march of the penguins.. this has

amazing cinematography! the camera men were actually standing right next to the penguins in subzero temps> > i'm spoiled with an indie/foreign/first-run theater just a quick walk down the street.... am curious to see the movie coming out about johnny cash -- played by joachim phoenix>

Guest guest

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080756/

-

Jonnie Hellens

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 11:42 AM

I think there was a film that might have been called Little Foxes, or somethiing like that. I think Jodie Foster was in it. One of her friends (or mayber her character) hitches a ride with someone and then ends up looking back at her friend. You see her friends face as she knows they are going to hit something, but the driver is looking into the backseat and doesn't see it. Then you are at the emercency room while she is wheeled in on a gurney and they have an oxygen mask on and blood spurts all over it and you know she didn't make it. Does anyone remember that movie and what it's called? Lynda <lurine wrote: Last year we rented all the movies made where we lived and the ones my girlfriends and I were extras in (Pollyanna, Little Dog Lost, It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World and a bunch of Disney made for television movies) when we were in jr. high and high school.We were amazed at the number of movies made in the areas that we lived in over the last 30 plus years!Your list reminded me of them because a couple were Alfred Hitchcock's (The Birds and Shadow of a Doubt) and a bunch of others would fit your list (I notice a bunch of scary type movies) such as Scream, Cujo, Scary Movie, Jennifer 8, Halloween III.Here's a list http://www.oldmovies.com/sonoma.htmand http://www.oldmovies.com/humboldt.htmThe kidlets love the sc ene in The Lost World where the little critters chase folks because we go up to the fern canyons where it was filmed all the time. You can also drive up 101 and have to slow down or stop for the herds of wild elk to cross the freeway.Lynda- "Anouk Sickler" <zurumatoTuesday, October 11, 2005 9:03 PM Re: Films> night of the living dead i love, texas chainsaw massacre too.>> my favorites are, off the top of my head.. (I watch over and over)>> edward scissorhands,> grease> the little girl who lives down the lane (jodie foster)> west side story> the red ballon> alphaville> the effect of gamma rays on the man in the moon marigolds> christine> 400 blows> carrie> scarlett street (edward g. robinson)> any aflred hithcock> jules et jim> bad boys (with sean penn)> cocoon> the stepford wives> the phantom of the opera(1925 version)> fast times at ridgemont high> shadows (john cassavettes)> the breakfast club> broken blossoms (1919)> tirez sur le pianist (shoot the piano player)> breathless> the it girl (clara bow)> desperately seeking susan> any 1940's noir.>>>>>>>> , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:>>>>>> don't really have any faves per se>>>> but...on a random/no order..i like>>>> LOTR>> SLC punk>> Resevoir Dogs>> big trouble in little china>> monty python and the holy grail>> all of the living dead movies (night, dawn, return, etc)>> pulp fiction>>> & gt; >> Lynda <lurine@s...>>> Oct 11, 2005 9:10 AM>> >> Re: Re: Films>>>> Speaking of children's films, my favorite movie is Fern Gully. What's>> everyone else's all time favorite?>>>> Lynda>> - >> "heartwerk" <jo.heartwork@g...>>> >> Monday, October 10, 2005 11:44 PM>> Subject>>>> RIGHT NOW>> in this new world order,>> RIGHT NOW>> no one is free>> RIGHT NOW>> Corporations own this world>> RIGHT NOW>> we are victems of thier greed>>>>>>>>>> To send an email to - >

Guest guest

HI Nikki

My daughter is an Anna Rice fan.

BB

Jo

-

" earthstrm " <nikkimack

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 8:39 PM

> Perhaps not, but she definately was not girly in it either. I

> believe it was one of her firsts too.

>

> Besides, she's come a long way.

>

> Either way, no way to know until ya see this one if ya like it or

> not was my point (and yes, agreeing with Peter here).

>

> I didn't think Cruise would do a good job in Interview With A

> Vampire and it turned out a lot better than I originally assumed it

> would be.

>

> Nikki :)

> *love Anne Rice*

Guest guest

Hi Peter

> Well, now that depends... are you a Doryite or do you prefer the

Marlonic

> sect?

Um, to be honest I am not sure...

BB

Nikki

Guest guest

Hi Jo

> My daughter is an Anna Rice fan.

I love all her books, not just the vampire series. Have half of them

in my collection and the other half I borrow from the library. She's

on my b-day wish list every year. :)

BB

Nikki

Guest guest

Hi Nikki

I've got like that with the Maeve Bincy books this year.

BB

Jo

-

" earthstrm " <nikkimack

Friday, October 14, 2005 7:10 PM

> Hi Jo

>

> > My daughter is an Anna Rice fan.

>

> I love all her books, not just the vampire series. Have half of them

> in my collection and the other half I borrow from the library. She's

> on my b-day wish list every year. :)

>

> BB

> Nikki

>

Guest guest

gonna give nikki another reason not to like me

but

never liked anne rice...

the last book i read by her (the mummy), i literally thru across the room after

like 30 pages...

on the other paw...like an idiot i wait on the edge for each volume of the wheel

of time series by robert jordan..and the last several books have really

sucked...but..now..i have to finish the dang things

and the new one just came out on tuesday..currently rereading the entire series

(the newone is book 11..i started readin these dang things in 1992....)

fraggle

jo <jo.heartwork

Oct 14, 2005 11:35 AM

Hi Nikki

I've got like that with the Maeve Bincy books this year.

BB

Jo

-

" earthstrm " <nikkimack

Friday, October 14, 2005 7:10 PM

When they kick out your front door

How you gonna come?

With your hands on your head

Or on the trigger of your gun

When the law break in

How you gonna go?

Shot down on the pavement

Or waiting on death row

Guest guest

Hi Jo

I don't think that I have ever read her. I will definately take a look

next time at the library. Do you recommend any favorites?

BB

, " jo " <jo.heartwork@g...> wrote:

>

> Hi Nikki

>

> I've got like that with the Maeve Bincy books this year.

>

> BB

> Jo

Guest guest

Stop being so silly - I could never hate you!

Especially on the merit that we tend to like different things, tis

ok, makes for a good friendship. Just think, we'll never run out of

things to discuss. :)

Besides, we chat about our differences, never try to impose each

others views on one another. Well, not too much...

And we have some similarities. Lemme see, I have long blondish hair

and you, oh no not that.

I know, you like open relationships, and I, oh not that either.

Um, we both think puppies are cute???

;)

((hugz))

Nikki

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

>

> gonna give nikki another reason not to like me

> but

> never liked anne rice...

> the last book i read by her (the mummy), i literally thru across

the room after like 30 pages...

>

> on the other paw...like an idiot i wait on the edge for each

volume of the wheel of time series by robert jordan..and the last

several books have really sucked...but..now..i have to finish the

dang things

> and the new one just came out on tuesday..currently rereading the

entire series (the newone is book 11..i started readin these dang

things in 1992....)

> fraggle

Guest guest

HI Nikki

I think so far my favourite has been The Evening Class, which blends in many

characters, and tells many tales all woven together. I have also read The

Glass Lake and Nights of Rain and Stars which are also excellent. They are

fairly homely - about the lives of people in Irish villages, or on holiday

etc. I have put the rest on my Yule present list :-)

BB

Jo

-

" earthstrm " <nikkimack

Monday, October 17, 2005 1:16 PM

> Hi Jo

>

> I don't think that I have ever read her. I will definately take a look

> next time at the library. Do you recommend any favorites?

>

> BB

> Nikki :)

Guest guest

Hi Nikki

I don't know why, but I always imagined you with long nearly black hair.

BB

Jo

-

" earthstrm " <nikkimack

Monday, October 17, 2005 5:20 PM

> Stop being so silly - I could never hate you!

>

> Especially on the merit that we tend to like different things, tis

> ok, makes for a good friendship. Just think, we'll never run out of

> things to discuss. :)

>

> Besides, we chat about our differences, never try to impose each

> others views on one another. Well, not too much...

>

> And we have some similarities. Lemme see, I have long blondish hair

> and you, oh no not that.

>

> I know, you like open relationships, and I, oh not that either.

>

> Um, we both think puppies are cute???

>

> ;)

>

> ((hugz))

>

> Nikki

>

>

> , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

> >

> > gonna give nikki another reason not to like me

> > but

> > never liked anne rice...

> > the last book i read by her (the mummy), i literally thru across

> the room after like 30 pages...

> >

> > on the other paw...like an idiot i wait on the edge for each

> volume of the wheel of time series by robert jordan..and the last

> several books have really sucked...but..now..i have to finish the

> dang things

> > and the new one just came out on tuesday..currently rereading the

> entire series (the newone is book 11..i started readin these dang

> things in 1992....)

> > fraggle

>

To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

Hi Nikki

> > Well, now that depends... are you a Doryite or do you prefer the

Marlonic

> > sect?

>

> Um, to be honest I am not sure...

Well that makes you the worst sort of heretic... we may have to burn you at

the stake... if we can get it lit underwater, that is :-)

BB

Peter

Guest guest

Hi Jo

Thank you for the recommendations. I will definately have to check

them out on my next trip to the library! :)

BB

Nikki

, " jo " <jo.heartwork@g...> wrote:

>

> HI Nikki

>

> I think so far my favourite has been The Evening Class, which

blends in many

> characters, and tells many tales all woven together. I have also

read The

> Glass Lake and Nights of Rain and Stars which are also excellent.

They are

> fairly homely - about the lives of people in Irish villages, or on

holiday

> etc. I have put the rest on my Yule present list :-)

>

> BB

> Jo

Guest guest

Hi Jo

> I don't know why, but I always imagined you with long nearly black

hair.

And there I go bursting the bubble! ;)

Nope, it's my original hair color too. In the summer it goes to a

lighter blondish brownish sort and in winter gets a bit darker, but

not brunette.

The thing I like best about it is all of it's natural highlights. It

has various shades of reds and golds in it if you look closely.

Of course, if you look closely you'll see a couple grays too.

BB