IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Fwd: I'm new to the group and have a post in limbo - Favor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

no i don't think it is too much info.

i think it is just wonderful that women's fertility is tied in

with the cycles of the moon. it should be praised, appreciated.

think about it, we are such wild savage animals, all of us men and

women, our bodies are in tune with the rotations of the earth.

remove modernity, radio, cars, houses, telephones, computers etc,

and what do have?

silence.

imagine how much more we would be intune with the diurnal/nocturnal

clocks of the moon, solar system and beyond.

our ancestors were not scientifically correct.

I think that they were on to something, at least spiritually.

animals have such a fine tuned internal alarm clock, our bodies too.

if we just listened.

look, the day before the hurracaines, all the animals hid. including

insects.

I don't know why, they haven't any weather channel station, they must

know something we don't.

> I never thought of that - they could also be pregnant.

>

> BB

> Jo

> -

> Peter

>

> Wednesday, October 12, 2005 6:38 PM

> Re: Re: Fwd: I'm new to the group and have a

post in limbo - Favor

>

>

> Hi Fraggle

>

> > well..one is never sure

> > and....have the population has it every month.....

>

> Now, I have to challenge that assertion... it must be less than

half, because there are a significant number of women who are either

too young or too old :-)

>

> BB

> Peter

>

Guest guest

The problems with are the reason I would really like to not have to take the blood thinners. Even still, there's no way I would have that procedure. I can see lots of problems for them down the road!heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

...... but that's all part of being a woman! If people would eat properly (just give it a little thought) they wouldn't have any problems with their monthlies.JO> I heard recently about a procedure that's being done that can't be good. The commercial states that you can stop your monthlys permanently. The procedure involves putting a wire net inside the uterius and delivering a shock and then they remove the lining. Yeah, that's something I really wanna do! Electricute me baby!> > jo <jo.heartwork@g...> wrote:> Hi Jonnie> > What annoys me is that surgeons are allowed to make money and do unnecessary surgery on someone who is obviously suffering from some mental disorder.> > Jo> - > Jonnie

Hellens > > Saturday, October 08, 2005 1:28 AM> Re: Re: Fwd: I'm new to the group and have a post in limbo - Favor> > > I know! He was such a cutie before he screwed himself up!> > heartwerk <jo.heartwork@g...> wrote: Surely if they felt better about themselves they wouldn't have felt > the need to alter their bodies/faces. If Michael Jackson had felt > better about himself he would still be a good-looking chap instead of > a freak.> > Jo> > , Jonnie Hellens > <jonnie_hellens> wrote:> > What was nice about the show is that they councelled the women to > help them to feel better about themselves. Most of the women then > seemed to have a lot more motivation to take care of themselves too.> > >

> peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:It is only skin deep, ...look for > the inner beauty.> > > > The Valley Vegan.............> > > > Cyn hacred a phechod As ugly as sin > > > > > > heartwerk <jo.heartwork@g...> wrote:> > Hi Jonnie> > > > It certainly couldn't be worth all that trouble though, and beauty> > isn't everything.> > > > Jo> > > > , Jonnie Hellens> > wrote:> > > I think it was last year we watched a show called The Swan, where> > these women went through life transformation which included losing> > weight, getting in shape, councelling and cosmetic surgery, then > they> > had a beauty contest in the end. The team overseeing it chose> > everything to be done, but the person had the

final say so. They did> > all the cosmetic surgery at once, they recovered some and started > the> > excercise programs. Most of these poor people had tummy tucks, lipo> > and things done to their face and were in so much pain that their> > morale was really in the toilet (like it was all that high to begin> > with.) and I felt so bad for them. In the end, they were all really> > glad they did it and looked gorgious. I don't think I could do it> > though, even if I had the money!> > > > > > earthstrm wrote:I don't think that I would. I know> > there are a few little things I > > > wish were different like baby stretch marks for instance, but > don't > > > think it would be worth what you go through.> > > > > > Nikki> > > > > > , "Anouk

Sickler" > > > wrote:> > > > the only cosmetic suregery I would consider,> > > > would be to remove, tiny little spider veins> > > > behind my knee. but I haven't bothered yet,> > > > cause I haven't the money.> > > > > > > > would you guys consider cosmetic surgery?> > > > > > > > i realize its a personal choice.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > To send an email to -> > > > > > > > > > > > >