IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Need Product Recommendation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all,I've been using Jason Ultra-Intensive Cocoa Butter Cream on my hands and face for years, and the formula has just been changed to include a perfume that makes my eyes water! :( I have to change creams right away. *sigh*The only other occasional, every-day cream I'll use is Dessert Essence's 100% Vegan oil blend, which is nice, but too thin and light, and allows age/gravity to do its work. The Jason cream was the one that kept up my face-lifting. ;)I've tried to make my own blends of cocoa, shea, jojoba, and glycerin, and I just don't get the results I'd like. -and I do use Aztec Secret clay for

weekly cleansing and lifting.-so now, I'm desperate for suggestions! I need a good, vegan, heavy, ultra-intensive cream (anything vitamin-E-based must have a very, very high UI, but I prefer a cocoa base). -only natural ingredients (very few, and as unprocessed as possible), and *unscented*. -and in the $8 / 4-oz. range.???suggestions??? :(Thanks,Tiffany D Moon, DM

Tiffany Moon Enterprises:

Institute of Arts and Letters

Moon Metaphysics

The Vegan Life Coach

Independent Composition

www.studiotiffany.com

www.harrypotteropera.com

www.instituteofartsandletters.org

dr.tiffany.moon

San Diego, CA

(858) 683-3603

Hours of Operation

Instruction: 10:00AM-8:00PM Sunday-Tuesday

Administration: 12:00-8:00PM Wednesday

Special Engagement: By Appointment Only

Hello guys,

There are definitely lots of products out there that's form sure, some effective, some not so effective. I was taking multivitamins over a long period of time in tablet form and haven't found them very effective to be honest.

I'm quite involved in a local vegan club and one of the ladies there recommended taking B12 supplements in a patch form. I was a bit sceptical but it gave me so much of an energy boost and helped relieve some of the tiredness and best of all vegan friendly!!